Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Oh no, say it isn't so!

So I'm gonna be locked up like a monkey in a cage, and you're gonna take away from me - MLB, NHL, XFL, March Madness aka college ball, NBA, The Olympics, college football and then what I live for on Sundays? Oh no!

I kinda agree though. If things are still going when it's time for camp, then I know that will be it. They may even call it ahead of time in order for all the planning, which would be a ton.

So movie time it is!! Got me a brand spanking new Ultra 4k HDTV and nuttin but politics and death. I'll sit at my computer and watch and endless stream of movies.

--

ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit Says He Would Be ‘Shocked’ if There Was NFL or College Football in 2020

ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit says that he would be “shocked” if the NFL or college football, plays a single game in 2020.

“I’ll be shocked if we have NFL football this fall, if we have college football. I’ll be so surprised if that happens,” the College Gameday host said, according to TMZ.

“Just because from what I understand, people that I listen to, you’re 12 to 18 months from a [coronavirus] vaccine. I don’t know how you let these guys go into locker rooms and let stadiums be filled up and how you can play ball. I just don’t know how you can do it with the optics of it,” Herbstreit continued.

Herbstreit reminded his audience that it takes time to gear up and plan for a season of games. “You don’t all of the sudden come up with something in July or August,” he said, noting that it takes many months in advance to plan a season.

The analyst added that if he were in charge of the leagues, he would also shut them down instantly for fear of players getting sick.

“Next thing you know, you got a locker room full of guys that are sick. And that’s on your watch? I wouldn’t want to have that,” he said. “As much as I hate to say it, I think we’re scratching the surface of where this thing’s gonna go.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...football-2020/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Think of how people are going to BUST LOSE when this is all over... my God... the NATION is going to be ONE HUGE PARTY.

Here it comes now... WE SHOULD HAVE A BOARD GET TOGETHER... ... how many times has that idea been floated?

3. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Think of how people are going to BUST LOSE when this is all over... my God... the NATION is going to be ONE HUGE PARTY.

Here it comes now... WE SHOULD HAVE A BOARD GET TOGETHER... ... how many times has that idea been floated?
    About 100x!! I still say I would definitely go!! Hell, I went 4500 miles to meet someone, can't pick a place much further! But I'm in wherever!

But shit, everything is this damn virus, and now no sports world.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    About 100x!! I still say I would definitely go!! Hell, I went 4500 miles to meet someone, can't pick a place much further! But I'm in wherever!

But shit, everything is this damn virus, and now no sports world.
    I'd do my best to go... all BS aside. Wouldn't seem like meeting strangers either, since most of us have been chatting it up for the better part of SIXTEEN YEARS.