So who has watched it yet, or any of it? It's one season, 7 episodes long, of which I binge watched last night!

Joe owns a zoo and a shitload of exotic tigers and leopards and other cool animals. Excellent footage if you love the big cats!! But it's all about him, the way he does business, activists against it, a famous woman that he was obsessed with owns "Big Cat Sanctuary". She doesn't like Joe and would love nothing more than to shut him down. Joe would like to see her shut up, because she IS a hypocrite, but he would like her dead too apparently!

Then you meet all of his friends and other characters that own zoos and the big cats. A ton was filmed before many events as a part of Joe's little world, and he videotaped much for his little online show. ANd then tons of current footage built in. A documentary of this Joe Exotic, and I got hooked early and just kept watching on Netflix!

Here's IMDB's write up so it makes more sense, I think:

Among the eccentrics and cult personalities in the stranger-than-fiction world of big cat owners, few stand out more than Joe Exotic, a mulleted, gun-toting polygamist and country western singer who presides over an Oklahoma roadside zoo. Charismatic but misguided, Joe and an unbelievable cast of characters including drug kingpins, conmen, and cult leaders all share a passion for big cats and the status and attention their dangerous menageries garner. But things take a dark turn when Carole Baskin, an animal activist and owner of a big cat sanctuary, threatens to put them out of business, stoking a rivalry that eventually leads to Joe's arrest for a murder-for-hire plot, and reveals a twisted tale where the only thing more dangerous than a big cat is its owner.
Gets thumbs up from me!!