Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default A little animal humor to lighten things!

And of course my kooky animals.

This is just a pic of Nikoh in the yard. She has a new favorite spot to sit and chill - the slide. Even though it still has dirty water at the bottom. This is not a one off thing, she does this all the time and then won't budge when you call her. So my wife took a pic with her crappy camera on her phone.

So here are the 2 knuckleheads playing. She doesn't play much with the chihuahua, mainly because that nasty little bastard doesn't like anyone much but me. But kitty loves her, and she's in love with him! Seriously, I shit you not. They play nonstop, he will clean her head for her, she will clean his entire body in 2 licks, so fair.

So here they are chasing one another. And Nero DOES NOT ever back down. It doesn't really start until the 47 second mark when Nero enters the scene. He's hiding in the spare bedroom until then. Then the fun begins, and he won't back down to her, and even chases her off when he wants to! Amazing how a set of claws and sharp teeth can gain you the respect of a crazy Alaskan dog! And please excuse my TV room. That is the remnants of a $3,000 dollar roll of TP she destroyed on the floor with her toys, Shrek is on the TV and the room is a disaster with no one leaving and cleaning properly through this. I'm the housekeeper and I'm on strike since everyone is home being messier!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

$3,000 roll of toilet paper...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    $3,000 roll of toilet paper...
    Shoot, even at 6 cents apiece, then it would still be $3,000 since she got here. She's worse than cats with the toilet paper rolls!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Shoot, even at 6 cents apiece, then it would still be $3,000 since she got here. She's worse than cats with the toilet paper rolls!!
    Yeah my big orange cat, Buttons, long ago when I got him and he was a young tyke full of mischief, he discovered it was fun to unroll the TP and then tear it up. Well this was in one of the old houses I rented after I got back to WI after the AF, and I didn't want to shut the door to the bathroom to keep him out because there wasn't a heat vent in there, but, I turned the roll around so that he was rolling it up instead of out, and that solved that problem. He got bored with that and that was the end of it...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-02-2020 at 08:58 AM.

7. Likes jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

9. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

11. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I've got to edit these things... who knew they'd be so big? They're much smaller on my phone...

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post