And of course my kooky animals.

This is just a pic of Nikoh in the yard. She has a new favorite spot to sit and chill - the slide. Even though it still has dirty water at the bottom. This is not a one off thing, she does this all the time and then won't budge when you call her. So my wife took a pic with her crappy camera on her phone.

So here are the 2 knuckleheads playing. She doesn't play much with the chihuahua, mainly because that nasty little bastard doesn't like anyone much but me. But kitty loves her, and she's in love with him! Seriously, I shit you not. They play nonstop, he will clean her head for her, she will clean his entire body in 2 licks, so fair.

So here they are chasing one another. And Nero DOES NOT ever back down. It doesn't really start until the 47 second mark when Nero enters the scene. He's hiding in the spare bedroom until then. Then the fun begins, and he won't back down to her, and even chases her off when he wants to! Amazing how a set of claws and sharp teeth can gain you the respect of a crazy Alaskan dog! And please excuse my TV room. That is the remnants of a $3,000 dollar roll of TP she destroyed on the floor with her toys, Shrek is on the TV and the room is a disaster with no one leaving and cleaning properly through this. I'm the housekeeper and I'm on strike since everyone is home being messier!!