Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Schiff and Pelosi

They are officially starting to piss me off.

"Trump is fiddling while people are dying" - "Trump ignoring and people dying" and all kinds of crap about Trump ignoring this or that and people dying.

WHAT have these 2 been doing besides sitting back looking for things to complain about. WHY aren't they somewhere helping with this? Getting proactive, gathering funds, do SOMETHING positive for once! Seriously, they work for us right - so what are they doing besides interviews and condemning? Are they behind the scenes being helpful? And if so, get involved in that and tell us about that. But they aren't.

This is sickening that they would even choose this very time. The time when everyone says things will now explode around the nation with this virus. And instead of being helpful, they are STILL looking for anyway possible to either condemn or impeach Trump.

And all I see from him, is non-stop updates and helping anyone who contacts him. I'm sure he's fucked up while trying, but he's trying. He's not out there all day condemning. He seems to be trying his best to help during this period, and also project confidence at the same time.

Not from these two though. And while those people are dying they are talking about, they are either online or on with CNN bitching about others.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    They are officially starting to piss me off.

"Trump is fiddling while people are dying" - "Trump ignoring and people dying" and all kinds of crap about Trump ignoring this or that and people dying.

WHAT have these 2 been doing besides sitting back looking for things to complain about. WHY aren't they somewhere helping with this? Getting proactive, gathering funds, do SOMETHING positive for once! Seriously, they work for us right - so what are they doing besides interviews and condemning? Are they behind the scenes being helpful? And if so, get involved in that and tell us about that. But they aren't.

This is sickening that they would even choose this very time. The time when everyone says things will now explode around the nation with this virus. And instead of being helpful, they are STILL looking for anyway possible to either condemn or impeach Trump.

And all I see from him, is non-stop updates and helping anyone who contacts him. I'm sure he's fucked up while trying, but he's trying. He's not out there all day condemning. He seems to be trying his best to help during this period, and also project confidence at the same time.

Not from these two though. And while those people are dying they are talking about, they are either online or on with CNN bitching about others.
    People are dying while those two work against Trump and do nothing but continue their never stop for anything with incessant demagoguing!
    Hell, citizens should raise hell about their damn actions..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

One of the reasons for their insanity? Trump fired IG Horowitz - and they taker that and run with it, claiming he's firing people he doesn't like and that he's doing so in the middle of the night. BS.

The truth:

--

MUST READ: Let Democrats and Media Complain About President Trump Firing Deep State ICIG Atkinson - Just Wait until His Still Hidden Impeachment Testimony Is Released and See What Happens

The Mainstream Media (MSM) and the Democrats are terrified after President Trump fired the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson. This is evident from their responses. It will be really fun to see their responses when the now fired ICIG’s testimony is released showing the crimes committed and covered up by these same players.

On Friday President Trump announced that he was firing ICIG Atkinson because he could no longer be trusted. The President had lost all confidence in Atkinson.

Here is the President’s letter to the US Senate announcing the move:

The Conservative Treehouse notes that Atkinson was identified in the most recent FISA abuse report by the DOJ IG Horowitz as one of the individuals who was involved in FISA abuse and this provides President Trump cover for firing Atkinson:

…The recent IG report that outlines Atkinson’s gross incompetence in the FISA scandal, vis-a-vis the 42 DOJ-NSD Accuracy Reviews, is the atomic shield against the political narrative….
    But corrupt politicians like lying Adam Schiff, who pushed forward the unconstitutional and criminal impeachment of President Trump are up in arms about the President’s action:

Schiff has to be scared. His actions related to the impeachment were perhaps the most horrendous and criminal actions in US history ever taken by a Congressman. Schiff ran with a story pushed by a whistleblower that was likely put together by Deep State attorney Mary McCord (also from the Conservative Treehouse):

Prior to becoming IC Inspector General, Michael Atkinson was the Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General and Senior Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division, Mary McCord.

It is very safe to say Mary McCord and Michael Atkinson have a working relationship from their time together in 2016 and 2017 at the DOJ-NSD. Atkinson was Mary McCord’s senior legal counsel; essentially her lawyer.

McCord was the senior intelligence officer who accompanied Sally Yates to the White House in 2017 to confront then White House Counsel Don McGahn about the issues with National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and the drummed up controversy over the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak phone call.

Additionally, Mary McCord, Sally Yates and Michael Atkinson worked together to promote the narrative around the incoming Trump administration “Logan Act” violations. This silly claim (undermining Obama policy during the transition) was the heavily promoted, albeit manufactured, reason why Yates and McCord were presumably concerned about Flynn’s contact with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. It was nonsense.
    McCord and Atkinson were involved also in the bogus FISA warrants recently investigated by the DOJ IG. We also know that two lovebirds who worked for Atkinson during his time with McCord were involved in doctoring DOJ a FISA warrant obtained to spy on candidate and President Trump.

The individual (or individuals) were soon identified as Kevin Clinesmith who worked with his reported lover Sally Moyer.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-see-happens/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

DRAIN THE SWAMP, baby... KEEP IT UP!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Schiff and Pelosi

If Pelosi, Schiff, and Schumer were members if Congress the day Pearl Harbor was attacked, we’d all be speaking German now.

Like Nero fiddling while Rome burns, the Congressional Democrats do not get it.

But then, oh yes they do. This is their chance, to get the Donald when he’s most vulnerable.

And, yes, the Democrats are cynical enough to believe that the American public will buy into their shenanigans and believe that, somehow, President Trump mismanaged this crisis.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I'm trying REALLY hard not to wish the Chinese flu on certain people. I'm not going to cry if it happens though.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Drain the entire deep state swamp...

Last edited by icansayit; 04-04-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: