Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Stories younger folks dying, scared me more!

The 17 year old scared the crap out of me, showing anyone can get it and die. Then more local to me, in CT, they announced, or should I say Governor Lamont announced, the first baby death from covid-19. This unfortunate news just came out a few days ago, stories everywhere about this.

Only neither had the disease it turns out. Another WTF?? Why and who lied?

But notice I highlighted the IF at the bottom. We don't know what these folks knew at the very time, nor facts to dispute things either. So I'll await full facts. But so should they before scaring people!

--

Another COVID-19 Lie Exposed - Los Angeles Health Officials Caught Lying About Teenager's Death Linked to Coronavirus

Remember the 17-year-old Lancaster boy who died from the Coronavirus?

The fraudstreammedia ran searing headlines about the boy’s death which was described as the first known “juvenile” to die from the Coronavirus in the US.

Well it turns out this story was a lie.

California health officials are now saying they are reevaluating the teen’s death claiming the case is “complex” and needs to be further investigated.

A couple weeks ago it was reported the teen’s parents took their son to an urgent care because he was suffering from a respiratory illness.

The couple was supposedly turned away for not having insurance so they took their son to an emergency room.

The teen was tested for Coronavirus at the ER and his parents were told they were all infected with the virus even though the parents had not been tested.

But after initially reporting the boy died from the Coronavirus, the Los Angeles health officials are refusing to disclose more details citing ‘privacy concerns.’

CNN reported: In a statement, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said it’s looking into the case further. “Though early tests indicated a positive result for Covid-19, the case is complex and there may be an alternate explanation for this fatality. Patient privacy prevents our offering further details at this time,” it said in a statement.

The teenage boy has been dropped from the list of deaths from the Coronavirus in Los Angeles and the CDC will complete the investigation into the boy’s death.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-coronavirus/

Candace Owens: Governor Lamont Lied About Baby Dying from COVID-19 and Should Resign

Candace Owens accused Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont of lying about the infant that died this week “linked to coronavirus.”

Candace called for the Governor to resign.

The story made headlines since it is PRACTICALLY UNHEARD OF for healthy children and infants to die from the COVID-19 virus.

The media ran with the story.

It was a lie.

Candace Owens: The death of the infant in Connecticut had nothing to do with COVID-19. I know exactly how the infant died. I know this because people who were involved were mortified and angry and they were so happy that I spoke out and called out this double-speak. People reached out to me. Not the mother or father. People reached out who had their hands in this, reached out to me privately and said, “I want to expose that Governor Ned Lamont is lying and that this infant died because blank.”

Candace then lashes out at the governor, “I think Governor Ned Lamont should resign.”

Candace goes on to say, “The post mortem. After this infant had already succumbed they tested this infant for COVID-19. God know why. OK. Because I have been trying to shout to you all it does not matter how you die they will test you for COVID-19. Then they will use the exact same language that Ned Lamont used. “

Candace Owens described the baby’s death as an accident and was told this by “people who had their hands in this” but not the parents.

This is a huge scandal if the governor lied to panic the people of Connecticut.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-resign-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

At least in the LA case, it sounds more like a mistake than a lie to me.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The 17 year old scared the crap out of me, showing anyone can get it and die. Then more local to me, in CT, they announced, or should I say Governor Lamont announced, the first baby death from covid-19. This unfortunate news just came out a few days ago, stories everywhere about this.

Only neither had the disease it turns out. Another WTF?? Why and who lied?

But notice I highlighted the IF at the bottom. We don't know what these folks knew at the very time, nor facts to dispute things either. So I'll await full facts. But so should they before scaring people!

--

Another COVID-19 Lie Exposed - Los Angeles Health Officials Caught Lying About Teenager's Death Linked to Coronavirus

Remember the 17-year-old Lancaster boy who died from the Coronavirus?

The fraudstreammedia ran searing headlines about the boy’s death which was described as the first known “juvenile” to die from the Coronavirus in the US.

Well it turns out this story was a lie.

California health officials are now saying they are reevaluating the teen’s death claiming the case is “complex” and needs to be further investigated.

A couple weeks ago it was reported the teen’s parents took their son to an urgent care because he was suffering from a respiratory illness.

The couple was supposedly turned away for not having insurance so they took their son to an emergency room.

The teen was tested for Coronavirus at the ER and his parents were told they were all infected with the virus even though the parents had not been tested.

But after initially reporting the boy died from the Coronavirus, the Los Angeles health officials are refusing to disclose more details citing ‘privacy concerns.’

CNN reported: In a statement, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health said it’s looking into the case further. “Though early tests indicated a positive result for Covid-19, the case is complex and there may be an alternate explanation for this fatality. Patient privacy prevents our offering further details at this time,” it said in a statement.

The teenage boy has been dropped from the list of deaths from the Coronavirus in Los Angeles and the CDC will complete the investigation into the boy’s death.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-coronavirus/

Candace Owens: Governor Lamont Lied About Baby Dying from COVID-19 and Should Resign

Candace Owens accused Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont of lying about the infant that died this week “linked to coronavirus.”

Candace called for the Governor to resign.

The story made headlines since it is PRACTICALLY UNHEARD OF for healthy children and infants to die from the COVID-19 virus.

The media ran with the story.

It was a lie.

Candace Owens: The death of the infant in Connecticut had nothing to do with COVID-19. I know exactly how the infant died. I know this because people who were involved were mortified and angry and they were so happy that I spoke out and called out this double-speak. People reached out to me. Not the mother or father. People reached out who had their hands in this, reached out to me privately and said, “I want to expose that Governor Ned Lamont is lying and that this infant died because blank.”

Candace then lashes out at the governor, “I think Governor Ned Lamont should resign.”

Candace goes on to say, “The post mortem. After this infant had already succumbed they tested this infant for COVID-19. God know why. OK. Because I have been trying to shout to you all it does not matter how you die they will test you for COVID-19. Then they will use the exact same language that Ned Lamont used. “

Candace Owens described the baby’s death as an accident and was told this by “people who had their hands in this” but not the parents.

This is a huge scandal if the governor lied to panic the people of Connecticut.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-resign-video/
    Jimbob, anyone CAN get it and anyone CAN die from it.

I think the concern here is real, and this is my reasoning: Daughter has STREP. They tried to give her the "it's only STREP" (aka you don't count because it's not Chinese flu) routine. They told her call back at 4:00. Now I got 21 years in the Marines under my belt and if I learned nothing else, I know the day shift is securing at 1600 hours and dumping you in the night shift. I told her get her ass back on the phone and if they can't help her, they're 10 minutes away and WE will be there shortly.

I get the Chinese flu has priority. That doesn't mean the rest of us told to stay home don't need shit too. I did not want her getting lost in the shuffle because it wasn't what they're focusing on.

The point is not to rehash the whole STREP at Gunny's house thing. It's the don't let them shuffle you into a corner just because you have something different than the fear du jour.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post