Don't fully believe John's Hopkins or any total numbers websites. I will continue with daily totals, but for specific locales, folks are better off with their local governments for best up to date info.

For example, by me, Johns Hopkins is reporting total confirmed at 13,081 and total deaths at 67. But hell, we are actually up to 197 dead here. They say it was 71 on Friday. So numbers out there are all over the map, but I know they're all trying their best to get numbers out to us.

And this is what I have to deal with. Like I said, my little world here is only 1.1 square miles. Well hell, almost all of these places are the same, little villages and towns in the area, all having minimal things/stores in them, so folks travel lower Westchester. I am in Larchmont, which is tiny. It's a part of Mamaroneck Township. The village of Mamaroneck is also a village within the township, and all 3 make up my little township. To give you an idea how small and close, my PO box is Larchmont, but if I call 911 I am calling Mamaroneck. Parking tickets on my road handled by Mamaroneck, but walk 50 yards to top of my raod and make a 5 foot turn, now it's the other department. Half the folks shop in Larchmont grocery, the other half go to New Rochelle grocery, which is only less than a mile away south. Go north and takes about 2 minutes to 3, and now you're in Port Chester / Rye. Go south to NewRo, another 3 minutes and you're in Mount Vernon. Half the town would go to New Ro hospital, the other half to White Plains. Tons go to WP anyway as that is a little larger, but only buildings larger, the distance/size is also fairly small. For your "usual" things you leave thew house for, you would be all over to get them. My doctor is in White Plains, surgeon in WP, Dentist in New Rochelle, mall in New Ro, and then TONS trek to Yonkers, as "Central Park Ave" is like a 10 mile or so strip filled with stores. But all of these towns are close by. I could start here, go thru Mamaroneck into Rye and Port Chester and west to white plains, down into Mount Vernon and New Rochelle and back home in less than 20 minutes.

Larchmont 23
Mamaroneck Village 68
Mamaroneck Town 52
Mount Vernon 501
New Rochelle 572
Port Chester 233
Rye Brook 56
Rye City 50
Scarsdale 112
White Plains 322
Yonkers 1,160