Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    What I care about is this
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ector-general/

Not your right wing paid off trumpist sources.
    So now Dan Abrams' web site is just slightly left of the John Birch Society?

Dan Abrams (born May 20, 1966)[1] is an American web entrepreneur and television presenter who serves as the Chief Legal Affairs anchor for ABC News, the host of Live PD on the A&E cable network, and the host of The Dan Abrams Show: Where Politics Meets The Law[2] on SiriusXM's[3] P.O.T.U.S. channel. Abrams also created and hosts Court Cam, a Law&Crime Production on A&E[4] which was the #1 cable show on Thursday nights in 2019.[5] He is a legal commentator, author, and former anchor of Nightline. Abrams also worked as the chief legal correspondent and analyst for NBC News and general manager of MSNBC, and doubled as an anchor for the same network.[6]
    Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 04-06-2020 at 01:41 PM.

2. Thanks NightTrain, jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post

Dan Abrams (born May 20, 1966)[1] is an American web entrepreneur and television presenter who serves as the Chief Legal Affairs anchor for ABC News, the host of Live PD on the A&E cable network, and the host of The Dan Abrams Show: Where Politics Meets The Law[2] on SiriusXM's[3] P.O.T.U.S. channel. Abrams also created and hosts Court Cam, a Law&Crime Production on A&E[4] which was the #1 cable show on Thursday nights in 2019.[5] He is a legal commentator, author, and former anchor of Nightline. Abrams also worked as the chief legal correspondent and analyst for NBC News and general manager of MSNBC, and doubled as an anchor for the same network.[6]

Nicely done.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

4. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Hey, cut him some slack.

He's busy polishing that '06 Honda Civic, yo. A machine like that demands maintenance and care, even when you are a multimillionaire genius international man of mystery.
    It's a 2012

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post

He linked to the source document dipshit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

A Deep State fellow traveler, how fair and balanced lapdog.

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Not following this. I've asked you a direct question, but I'm seeing no direct answer. Am I to infer that what you've just posted, DOES grant him immunity against consequences for his actions, or not ?

Try answering Jim and myself, with a direct answer, from YOURSELF.

I know you're a Leftie. Even despite this ... try answering directly.
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-06-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Not following this. I've asked you a direct question, but I'm seeing no direct answer. Am I to infer that what you've just posted, DOES grant him immunity against consequences for his actions, or not ?

I hope you're not holding your breath...

He'll never admit a democrat did anything wrong... his HEAD WOULD EXPLODE.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And yet, I post articles with links to DOJ investigations, and even lefty investigations that have failed. And then whine about the source. And oddly, ALWAYS when you can't answer questions or prove the FACTS otherwise within said investigations and what not.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Immunity for what?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You can ask from now until climate change kills us all in 12 years. Fact is, pete is NOT going to answer to difficult questions that we already know the answers to. That's a fact based on years and years of unanswered questions and deflections and disappearing acts.

The entire world saw what Schiff did. He won't address it unless you badger him to no end, and even then he will either link to a lame article in deflection, or now forced to answer, will give a quick and lame response and then disappear.

And to hold someone accountable from the left? Not gonna happen. Maybe if a lefty no name running for office and fails, no consequence in it. But to condemn the actions of KNOWN lies and things otherwise harmful to our country? Pelosi & Schiff, Jackson, Maxine, Schumer... and I could go on and on, JUST on things since 2016 alone? Won't be forthcoming or honest about any of that stuff.

And of course he can and will deny - but there were so so so so so many things over the years, that all of us and a frog knows the truth about, was either denied or ignored. Didn't you ever notice his long disappearing acts at times, usually in the midst of something negative hammering the democrats? And of course him having an appearance act whenever new news comes out about Trump, and then time to play the gotcha game!!

Which is absolutely hilarious!!!! How many times I alone have replied to such new threads/posts and laughing, even stating that everything he jumps on ends up being a lie, non factual, a setup, scandal or really anything but the truth. I never laughed so hard in those post, simply at the amount of them!!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Immunity for what?
    See Drummond? He will play games. "What crime did he commit. specify this or that." and anything other than acknowledging what EVERYONE saw in the world when he started the impeachment proceedings. I have posted like 99 times over less than 2 years that he went on TV or interviews and sat in congress claiming to have direct evidence in his possession - which was a lie the entire time!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    See Drummond? He will play games. "What crime did he commit. specify this or that." and anything other than acknowledging what EVERYONE saw in the world when he started the impeachment proceedings. I have posted like 99 times over less than 2 years that he went on TV or interviews and sat in congress claiming to have direct evidence in his possession - which was a lie the entire time!
    Are we talking about Atkinson?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are we talking about Atkinson?
    No thank you, you aren't worth the shit I think you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No thank you, you aren't worth the shit I think you are.
    Thread is about Atkinson. I don't remember him being n congress.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I, too, will be interested to see your reply to post #6, if or when you offer one.

I've a 'blanket' question to ask:

Should your Left wing figures all have their acts of corruption, all their misdemeanours, everything they do that insults the Office(s) they work for, every evidence of of basis for trust discredited ... ALL of this, overlooked .... for no other good reason that they're Lefties ? In other words -- does trying to combat President Trump, in your view, equate to a blanket pardon of any / all corruptions your Left wing pals have perpetrated ?

I ask that you do not dodge this issue.
    Don't expect answers, he's out of this thread too. He could have quoted me and the questions are right there, or quoted you and they are right there. But he will ask a tiny question and then disappear, and act stupid, anything other than answering those things with question marks at the end. We all said it's what he would do, and then he did it.

You will NEVER get answers from him if the answer shows a shred of negativity on the left. It's absolutely disgusting and hilarious. He is SO FAR in the tank that he swims and bathes in it. But zero honesty, and zero forthcoming answers to questions. You can point out that Pelosi or Schiff said blah blah back then, and now they state otherwise. Then you post various videos supporting what you say. He will deny they did this, disappear to make millions with his clients, or reply with more stupidity, blame Bush for something, orange man bad and then he's out.

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post