Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Chinese Media to ‘Stupid U.S. Politicians’: ‘Just Shut Up’

I think the wheels are starting to come off in China. This a nation that isn't USED to being pushed around. This a nation that is used to being able to LIE and CONTROL, EVERYTHING. But now that the entire WORLD knows they screwed the pooch by releasing this pandemic, China is going out of it's mind because it CAN'T CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Their starting to feel the heat and they can't stop it because they can't control the rest of the world. It can't go around the entire planet making people DISAPPEAR that DARE to BLAME THEM like they do in China. It can't KILL EVERYONE that's now demanding they PAY for this. Their world is crumbling, and they are not happy, but their behavior is almost akin to a spoiled little brat kid throwing a hissy fit, pretty much like a democrat. Must be why the democrats are so in love with the communist dictatorship, they have so much in common.

-----------------------------

Chinese Media to ‘Stupid U.S. Politicians’: ‘Just Shut Up’

China’s Global Times propaganda newspaper published a piece on Monday by an alleged Chinese “professor” repeatedly referring to critics of the Communist Party as “stupid” for noting that China provided fraudulent Wuhan coronavirus data to the world.

Specifically, Wang Wen of China’s Renmin University repeatedly insulted American politicians and “elites,” naming Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in particular, for questioning China’s coronavirus case and death count. The Communist Party claims, at press time, 82,665 cases of Chinese coronavirus nationwide and only 3,335 deaths, more than 3,000 of which were identified in the Hubei province, where the virus originated.

China admitted that for months, it did not count “mild” coronavirus cases in its official tally but did not define what constituted a “mild” case. Subsequent reports tallying the number of sets of remains handed out by Wuhan’s funeral homes last week revealed that the death toll in that city alone may be ten times higher than what China claims to be the national death toll.

“I think the medical community interpreted the Chinese data as that this was serious but smaller than anyone expected,” Dr. Deborah Birx of the White House’s Chinese coronavirus task force said last week. “Because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data.”

A report Bloomberg published last week cited anonymous health officials confirming the months of reports from outlets like Radio Free Asia (RFA) and the Epoch Times showing that Beijing had actively deflated coronavirus infection rates in its official statistics.

Despite the mounting evidence against China, Wang incorrectly uses the famous James Carville phrase “it’s the economy, stupid!” to make the claim that the true threat to humanity is American political leaders holding China accountable for offering what increasingly appear to be faulty data on coronavirus in the country.

“I only want to wake up stupid U.S. politicians and media outlets that are still passing the buck and refusing to accept responsibility, and continuing to find fault with China,” Wang wrote. “It’s the U.S. elites, stupid!”

“The buck-passers should stop trying to shift the public’s focus and stop smearing China by suggesting it provided less than the most credible information and data. Is it even possible for China to deceive the U.S. and its vast intelligence gathering apparatus?” Wang asked. “Complaints about China are not helping the U.S. control the spread of COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus], which is the country’s most urgent task.”

As only the Chinese Communist Party’s bureaucratic arms have access to the medical data in the country, it is possible for China to provide less than credible data.

“Given that U.S. President Donald Trump has cooled his picking-holes-in-China rhetoric and is to focusing on COVID-19 prevention, the U.S. media and some politicians and officials – especially U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo – should be concentrating on how to get more aid from other countries,” Wang concluded. “If they can’t do that, at the very least they could just shut up.”

Wang’s column is far from the first time the Chinese regime has resorted to personal insults in response to criticism that it has grossly misled scientists trying to predict waves of coronavirus infections by offering incorrect data. Last week, Hua Chunying, a spokeswoman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, called anyone questioning China’s data “morally repulsive.”

“My colleagues and I have been elaborating on all the details of China’s response, which shows clearly that China has been giving open, transparent and timely updates to the world,” Hua claimed. “The comments by these few US politicians are just shameless and morally repulsive.”

Hua also referred to critics of the Communist Party in the United States as “habitual liars.”

China is also facing a growing scandal regarding its substandard medical equipment, which it sold to European nations desperate for more gear to fight the virus China allowed to infect the world. Countries like the United Kingdom and the Netherlands purchased millions of pieces of medical equipment later deemed to be useless; China responded to accusations of endangering health workers with its poorly manufactured items by blaming the countries that bought them.

On Monday, the Communist Party’s Xinhua “news” agency published a column declaring that critics of the regime’s actions regarding the pandemic were suffering from “China-bashing syndrome” and were attempting to “scapegoat someone else for their own failures.”

“In a global race to save lives and control the coronavirus pandemic, some politicians and media outlets in the West seem to be headstrongly engaged in a China-bashing competition, peddling one wicked theory after another since the outbreak,” the column read. “It seems that they choose to believe in anything but China’s goodwill.”

The piece called condemnations of China’s useless medical equipment “preposterous” and blamed European purchaser companies for buying the products, claiming Chinese manufacturers had labeled the clearly hygienic-looking masks “for non-medical use.”

China’s Ministry of Commerce also responded to the growing scandal surrounding China’s apparently knowing sale of faulty medical equipment, insisting that reports merely noting the issue were “not objective enough.”

“There are multiple reasons that might have caused the Chinese-made medical supplies to be considered unqualified: different standards of quality between China and other countries, and user habits are different,” Jiang Fan of the Ministry of Commerce said on Sunday. Jiang also claimed that European buyers simply did not know how to use Chinese equipment.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...CSbzzDndG-Jh0#
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-06-2020 at 09:25 PM.

2. Thanks Gunny, NightTrain, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I think when all is said and done with this Chinese flu we dummies need to settle some scores.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First it was endless videos of people in China spitting everywhere trying to spread this virus. (Americans doing it too, or just threatening others).

Then it was Chinese people laughing at us and other bad shit.

And now this.

At least here's one that makes you think. Is she being legit? I think so, as I truly believe they are having meetings daily over there discussing how to cover things up, and how to screw other nations. Isn't your mainstream media, bu I think we're finding much truth outside the MSM.

But who knows, could be another propaganda angle from them.

--

Woman sorry for 'bringing coronavirus to the US' claims China is concealing truth

A Chinese woman has blamed her country for bringing coronavirus to the US, even apologising for it in a video going viral online.

The US has so far had 15,219 confirmed cases with a total of 201 deaths. But one girl, who calls herself Pigsty Purification, has called for other Chinese nationals to "say sorry to America".

The girl, who calls herself "Pigsty Purification", posted on March 20 to call for other viewers to follow her using a hashtag #saysrytoAmerica.

In the clip posted online on March 19, she says: "I want to say sorry to America, sorry for bringing the Chinese virus to the US, sorry for being silent about what the CCP has done to conceal the truth and benefit the dissemination of the Wuhan virus.

"I am Chinese, I am responsible for all bad things that the Chinese and the government have done. Like Germans today, they still say sorry for the Jewish people, about the genocide."

She then blames the Chinese government's "evil regime" for the "inescapable" racist attack on the Chinese.

"I think our race group should not step back from the duty and just saying that Chinese people are not the CCP members," she continues.

"We should say sorry for every innocent person who is influenced by the Chinese virus and I think the Chinese government should pay the cost and should pay a huge amount of compensation to Americans.

The post came after US President Donald Trump named coronavirus as the "Chinese virus" and a rise in xenophobia attacks across the world.

The post, which has been viewed 374,000 times, gathered support from other Chinese nationals as they joined the movement and praised the girl for her bravery.

Some viewers feared for her safety and said her move will anger the Chinese government.

One wrote: "Thank you for sharing your thoughts. But, first and foremost, please please be safe. Your voice should be heard, and we listen to you.

"But at the same time, I am so much worried about that CCP is gonna try to catch you. Be safe... Be safe...Be safe, brave woman."

Another said: "We need more people like you to speak out the truth!"

"We should say sorry not only to America, but all the world!" a third commented.

Others, however, disagreed and said the Chinese people should not apologise as one explained: "The Communist Party is the one to blame, not us, so we shouldn't be saying sorry."

"The government owed us an apology!" a second said.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...affic.outbrain
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    First it was endless videos of people in China spitting everywhere trying to spread this virus. (Americans doing it too, or just threatening others).

Then it was Chinese people laughing at us and other bad shit.

And now this.

At least here's one that makes you think. Is she being legit? I think so, as I truly believe they are having meetings daily over there discussing how to cover things up, and how to screw other nations. Isn't your mainstream media, bu I think we're finding much truth outside the MSM.

But who knows, could be another propaganda angle from them.

--

Woman sorry for 'bringing coronavirus to the US' claims China is concealing truth

A Chinese woman has blamed her country for bringing coronavirus to the US, even apologising for it in a video going viral online.

The US has so far had 15,219 confirmed cases with a total of 201 deaths. But one girl, who calls herself Pigsty Purification, has called for other Chinese nationals to "say sorry to America".

The girl, who calls herself "Pigsty Purification", posted on March 20 to call for other viewers to follow her using a hashtag #saysrytoAmerica.

In the clip posted online on March 19, she says: "I want to say sorry to America, sorry for bringing the Chinese virus to the US, sorry for being silent about what the CCP has done to conceal the truth and benefit the dissemination of the Wuhan virus.

"I am Chinese, I am responsible for all bad things that the Chinese and the government have done. Like Germans today, they still say sorry for the Jewish people, about the genocide."

She then blames the Chinese government's "evil regime" for the "inescapable" racist attack on the Chinese.

"I think our race group should not step back from the duty and just saying that Chinese people are not the CCP members," she continues.

"We should say sorry for every innocent person who is influenced by the Chinese virus and I think the Chinese government should pay the cost and should pay a huge amount of compensation to Americans.

The post came after US President Donald Trump named coronavirus as the "Chinese virus" and a rise in xenophobia attacks across the world.

The post, which has been viewed 374,000 times, gathered support from other Chinese nationals as they joined the movement and praised the girl for her bravery.

Some viewers feared for her safety and said her move will anger the Chinese government.

One wrote: "Thank you for sharing your thoughts. But, first and foremost, please please be safe. Your voice should be heard, and we listen to you.

"But at the same time, I am so much worried about that CCP is gonna try to catch you. Be safe... Be safe...Be safe, brave woman."

Another said: "We need more people like you to speak out the truth!"

"We should say sorry not only to America, but all the world!" a third commented.

Others, however, disagreed and said the Chinese people should not apologise as one explained: "The Communist Party is the one to blame, not us, so we shouldn't be saying sorry."

"The government owed us an apology!" a second said.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...affic.outbrain
    I should think it goes without saying that it's not the 'Chinese people' that are to blame, BUT there is more than anecdotal evidence that there are Chinese people in the US and without a doubt elsewhere, that are puppets of the CCP, just waiting for activation. Heck, finally our own government has been revealing professors, scientists, business people that it KNEW were in paid positions of the CCP.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

We have no leverage over China. We only had leverage when we had TPP and EU allies. Now we don't. China has no problem challenging us to a solo duel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And here comes our board DEMOCRAT running America into the dirt as nothing more than a bunch of bumbling chumps, and making COMMIE CHINA out to be some UNTOUCHABLE SUPER NATION.

How freakin' predictable...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-07-2020 at 08:44 AM.

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And here comes our board DEMOCRAT running America into the dirt as nothing more than a bunch of bumbling chumps, and making COMMIE CHINA out to be some UNTOUCHABLE SUPER NATION.

How freakin' predictable...
    If you want to continue to live in fantasy while driving over a cliff, that is your perogative.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    We have no leverage over China. We only had leverage when we had TPP and EU allies. Now we don't. China has no problem challenging us to a solo duel.
    Incorrect. We have a debt large enough to tank China's economy if we just decides to write it off and use the money to finance all things China virus related. We also still have a far better nuclear arsenal.

And we don't need leftwingnut butt buddies for either.
    @pete311 I smell fear dripping from your every posted word since you decided to re=grace us with your presence. Must you share? Pussy.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Incorrect. We have a debt large enough to tank China's economy if we just decides to write it off and use the money to finance all things China virus related. We also still have a far better nuclear arsenal.

@pete311 I smell fear dripping from your every posted word since you decided to re=grace us with your presence. Must you share? Pussy.
    That is called mutual annihilation. Is that your play?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

If you want to continue to live in fantasy while driving over a cliff, that is your perogative.
    China may be a very big and powerful country, with a massive economy.

But in common with economies the world over, it relies on trade. Trade deals with China are done all the time.

But ... what if they suddenly WEREN'T ?

Do you seriously think China wouldn't be vulnerable to a big downturn in foreign trade ?

Pete .. your wish to defend China against any idea that'd harm that Commie State, are as understandable as they are predictable.

But I have a 'shocking' suggestion for you.

Have you ever, in your life --- WAIT FOR IT !!! ----

---- considered SUPPORTING YOUR OWN COUNTRY, IN PREFERENCE TO FOREIGN LEFT WING ADVERSARIES ??

Just a thought, you understand, Pete. Try not to go into meltdown from the shock.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

15. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

That is called mutual annihilation. Is that your play?
    If a Dem was planning it I'd call it mutual annihilation because y'all can't even plan a sure-win Presidential election.

I find it more than appropriate that China fund cleaning up China's mess. You don't because it makes sense, is fair, and the punishment fits the crime. But mostly because I am not a loony left sheeple bleating the party line. No more reason required than that for you and your ilk.

17. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Everyone knows him and what he's all about. Nothing better than when you don't even have to figure someone out, when they simply tell us outright what scum they are. No wondering about real life and true colors.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

19. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Here... let me help you out... bend over... grab your ears... and give a quick JERK, and just maybe you can extricate your head from your ass.

PRESIDENT TRUMP, had America's economy absolutely on FIRE. China's economy is on LIFE SUPPORT. China relies heavily on FOREIGN money from trade and slave wage manufacturing in China. America could pull the rug out from under China so fast their entire nation would implode. WE don't NEED them a tiny FRACTION as much as THEY NEED US.

Those are the FACTS. Now you want to talk about who's living in a fantasy? Your DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING BRAIN WASHING is more apparent now than it has ever been before.

Get a clue.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-07-2020 at 09:53 AM.

21. Thanks Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    China may be a very big and powerful country, with a massive economy.

But in common with economies the world over, it relies on trade. Trade deals with China are done all the time.

But ... what if they suddenly WEREN'T ?

Do you seriously think China wouldn't be vulnerable to a big downturn in foreign trade ?

Pete .. your wish to defend China against any idea that'd harm that Commie State, are as understandable as they are predictable.

But I have a 'shocking' suggestion for you.

Have you ever, in your life --- WAIT FOR IT !!! ----

---- considered SUPPORTING YOUR OWN COUNTRY, IN PREFERENCE TO FOREIGN LEFT WING ADVERSARIES ??

Just a thought, you understand, Pete. Try not to go into meltdown from the shock.
    If China and the US stop trading, the world's economy does down. Mutual annihilation. Is that your suggestion?

I support alliances, which is what we need to counter China.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

If a Dem was planning it I'd call it mutual annihilation because y'all can't even plan a sure-win Presidential election.

I find it more than appropriate that China fund cleaning up China's mess. You don't because it makes sense, is fair, and the punishment fits the crime. But mostly because I am not a loony left sheeple bleating the party line. No more reason required than that for you and your ilk.
    Don't know what any of this means. Did you forget to take your meds?