Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default MN Senator - who is also a doctor - tells us we ARE being lied to about death numbers

I have been called all kinds of things with my saying that we are being lied to on social media. I take it with a grain of salt but it is still hard because those accusations come from people I very much considered real friends. Yet, I stood fast and said I hope someone proves me wrong. So far, I have been right all along.

Sen. Dr. Jenson says it all here (I can't seem to get the video link to work to show the video in-message):

Minnesota (POVnow) MN Sen. and Dr. Jensen said that he received a 7 page document from the MN Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not. Can we trust the death numbers we've been seeing?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...569458361.html

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I heard the same thing on Tucker Carlson. Deaths being reported as COVID deaths but no actually proof that the person died from it.

But talk about being lied to, China has been and continues to lie, big time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I heard the same thing on Tucker Carlson. Deaths being reported as COVID deaths but no actually proof that the person died from it.

But talk about being lied to, China has been and continues to lie, big time.
    Everyone know China lies about everything. That is a fact and is to be expected.

Our own government lies to us and we all know that too... but the extent of the lies and what those lies ultimately result in definitely matters.

I think we will see HUGE (YUGE, lol) reform for the good on a lot of things after this both local and federal level.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

and in NY, those dying at home are not put in Chinese virus cause-unless they'd already tested positive for it. While it may have been the cause, unless positive not counted. So, if there is a problem in counting, not counting, it would be an undercount, not over. That would be unless some other part of the country ends up with numbers close to NYC, and would overcount the virus as cause.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post