Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default It's ALL FAKE

This is a doctor, and he's pissed...

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmockingbird.htm
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-09-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Watch with the title. Someone I know will read the title, not even click play, and then claim you and Trump are saying it's a hoax!

Hell, he states outright that it's real, a respiratory illness, it is killing people....

Just that not all things add up, and some lies have been found.

CT governor claiming day old baby died from CV-19. Folks dying and being counted incorrectly. Massive amounts of news headlines that don't match reality. Sensationalism sells.

Quinine and zinc, simply getting the information out there about it.

He shows how these success stories are being ignored by the MSM.

How so many articles are leading with fake headlines, then shitty articles, and then when the source is clicked it doesn't match the story!

Hospitals and stories on the ground not matching with the headlines and news reports.

This IS A BAD VIRUS. It IS worse than the flu. You DO NOT want this. No chances should be taken. And I'm not minimizing the virus - just the scumbag reporters and media out there on any lies and any exaggerations they may tell.

Like I said. Verify. Hit many many sources around the world. Verify again. Avoid the MSM already known for lying. Don't believe scary headlines until you verify. And DO NOT listen to a SINGLE LEFTIE throughout all of this. THEY are the ones sensationalizing, then minimizing, then tossing blame all day, then making shit up....
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I personally know 2 confirmed people with the virus, and a 3rd unconfirmed but likely.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yeah the title is his, and maybe not the best, but I do think what he means is some things being reported about this are "all fake," as in fake news.

I think this could be being blown out of proportion a little too, and by people that no one elected or put in power of anything, just a couple doctors who've been wrong as shit already, they're responsible for the panic and shuttering the world.

I'm sure that when this is over and people get a chance to take a look at what was predicted, what actually happened, and how we responded to it, we're going to see that our response may have been a little overly panicked. But that's just my guess... maybe not... maybe I'm wrong... maybe I'm very wrong.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-09-2020 at 12:02 PM.

6. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post