Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default King Nero beats the crap out of Queenie Nikoh

Not a terribly long video. Nikoh is protecting the living room and enter Nero several times to show her who the boss is.

You'll see him give her a warning, but then smacks the crap out of her. He hits her so hard the neighbors could hear it! He scratches her with 20 claws like a ninja!! And while she charges like a bull, he shows no fear at all and stands his place as King of the House.

Nero starts tearing into her at like the 20-25 second mark. And don't get on me about allowing animal abuse, this is just animals surviving and doing what they must.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Aww, they’re just playing. And entertaining you, too!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Aww, they’re just playing. And entertaining you, too!
    I love Nero to death! He hits with his little "puff balls" of feet. NEVER brings out his claws really but to climb. No matter how rough she was ever with him, he was always nice about it and never attacked back. It's as if he learned how to make a friend.

And her, while she played with him when she was a pup and first home, she grew QUICKLY, and was very aggressive in trying to catch him. Not to hurt, but to play. But she's tough as hell in that alone with a smaller cat, and doggy. But as time went on, she made a friend too, and won't ever try to hurt him. She now only plays like above and backs off. She just likes to say hello when he's on a table or his window couch.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post