Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Gunny's Conspiracy Theory

Hold on to your seats!

So I'm thinking I'm a little chink with a big ego and I have (1) failed to influence the US mid-term election by hitting US ag; and, (2) taken it up the bobo from the US in a trade deal,

Suppose I decided that the price in lives in China would be worth their weight in gold in other countries (not to mention not having to feed them anymore). So I use my SECOND best bio weapon at little cost and/or effort. Regardless the reaction, I still have my A Game,

The 2020 election has been affected by the coronavirus. That's a given. Whoever comes out on top will be the person that makes it for the next 7 months.

On the petty, personal yet politically important level, I just jacked Trump's ass even higher on the yardarm than the MSM and left already have him. One wrong move and he's toast.

Now, even if not a word of it turns out to be fact, that's a damned good plan
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think they retaliated for the trade deals. Kind of like Japan retaliated for the oil embargo. This will become more and more clear.

The difference? The democrats back then didn't side with Imperial Japan.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 04-23-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

A couple of months ago, I would have immediately dismissed a notion like this and labeled it a nutter theory.

Too many actions by the Chinese have come to light, though, and it's a very real possibility.

I don't think they intentionally released it from the lab, I think that part was accidental.

But isolating that whole province from the rest of the country while allowing international air travel? And then angrily condemn Trump for banning flights from China?

No, that's a bridge too far. They wanted everyone to enjoy this bug so that there wasn't any advantage gained during the inbound plague.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    A couple of months ago, I would have immediately dismissed a notion like this and labeled it a nutter theory.

Too many actions by the Chinese have come to light, though, and it's a very real possibility.

I don't think they intentionally released it from the lab, I think that part was accidental.

But isolating that whole province from the rest of the country while allowing international air travel? And then angrily condemn Trump for banning flights from China?

No, that's a bridge too far. They wanted everyone to enjoy this bug so that there wasn't any advantage gained during the inbound plague.
    I can totally see this theory being revealed as truth and the democrats who supported China over trump looking ridiculous.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I can totally see this theory being revealed as truth and the democrats who supported China over trump looking ridiculous.
    Kathi brought up a good point the other day that dovetails nicely with this train of thought : What happens when desperate countries are handing out false negatives on their populace from faulty Chinese made virus tests?

Yeah, those 'safe' people are spreading it far and wide, and the medical professionals are going to be the KillSwitch as they treat fragile people.

And why would they order the samples and research documents destroyed?

And why did the researchers and doctors on the front lines of the pandemic get disappeared? Those people knew more than anyone what they were up against.

One Chinese whistleblower resurfaced today and he's singing a very different tune now. He's chock full of praise for the Chinese government and their benevolent care of him for the last 2 months after he was whisked away by state police. Odd, that.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Irregardless of what the president does, demorats complain. Had the president immediately banned all flights from China, the dumbocrats would have said something like, "You've imprisoned the oppressed diseased Chinese workers and left them with no hope of coming to freedom! You are literally Hitler and have made China into a concentration camp! Holocaust! Orange man bad!"
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 04-24-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Hold on to your seats!

So I'm thinking I'm a little chink with a big ego...
    Never say "little chink" when we're that close to nuclear war with China.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Never say "little chink" when we're that close to nuclear war with China.
    Little chink.