Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Gunny's Conspiracy Theory

Hold on to your seats!

So I'm thinking I'm a little chink with a big ego and I have (1) failed to influence the US mid-term election by hitting US ag; and, (2) taken it up the bobo from the US in a trade deal,

Suppose I decided that the price in lives in China would be worth their weight in gold in other countries (not to mention not having to feed them anymore). So I use my SECOND best bio weapon at little cost and/or effort. Regardless the reaction, I still have my A Game,

The 2020 election has been affected by the coronavirus. That's a given. Whoever comes out on top will be the person that makes it for the next 7 months.

On the petty, personal yet politically important level, I just jacked Trump's ass even higher on the yardarm than the MSM and left already have him. One wrong move and he's toast.

Now, even if not a word of it turns out to be fact, that's a damned good plan
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes FakeNewsSux, Hot Dogger liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think they retaliated for the trade deals. Kind of like Japan retaliated for the oil embargo. This will become more and more clear.

The difference? The democrats back then didn't side with Imperial Japan.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 04-23-2020 at 10:22 PM.

4. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

A couple of months ago, I would have immediately dismissed a notion like this and labeled it a nutter theory.

Too many actions by the Chinese have come to light, though, and it's a very real possibility.

I don't think they intentionally released it from the lab, I think that part was accidental.

But isolating that whole province from the rest of the country while allowing international air travel? And then angrily condemn Trump for banning flights from China?

No, that's a bridge too far. They wanted everyone to enjoy this bug so that there wasn't any advantage gained during the inbound plague.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    A couple of months ago, I would have immediately dismissed a notion like this and labeled it a nutter theory.

Too many actions by the Chinese have come to light, though, and it's a very real possibility.

I don't think they intentionally released it from the lab, I think that part was accidental.

But isolating that whole province from the rest of the country while allowing international air travel? And then angrily condemn Trump for banning flights from China?

No, that's a bridge too far. They wanted everyone to enjoy this bug so that there wasn't any advantage gained during the inbound plague.
    I can totally see this theory being revealed as truth and the democrats who supported China over trump looking ridiculous.

8. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I can totally see this theory being revealed as truth and the democrats who supported China over trump looking ridiculous.
    Kathi brought up a good point the other day that dovetails nicely with this train of thought : What happens when desperate countries are handing out false negatives on their populace from faulty Chinese made virus tests?

Yeah, those 'safe' people are spreading it far and wide, and the medical professionals are going to be the KillSwitch as they treat fragile people.

And why would they order the samples and research documents destroyed?

And why did the researchers and doctors on the front lines of the pandemic get disappeared? Those people knew more than anyone what they were up against.

One Chinese whistleblower resurfaced today and he's singing a very different tune now. He's chock full of praise for the Chinese government and their benevolent care of him for the last 2 months after he was whisked away by state police. Odd, that.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Irregardless of what the president does, demorats complain. Had the president immediately banned all flights from China, the dumbocrats would have said something like, "You've imprisoned the oppressed diseased Chinese workers and left them with no hope of coming to freedom! You are literally Hitler and have made China into a concentration camp! Holocaust! Orange man bad!"
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 04-24-2020 at 09:39 AM.

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm not even a good conspiracy theorist because the theory is plausible

I'm looking more at the intentional line of thought because this has been a total win for China so far, and it has exposed us as weak, bleating sheep. China has put the World, more importantly to me, US on hold until "whenever". Our economy. Our society. Face it, we're pretty-much hamstrung for the moment.

So you "leak" one of your bio weapons as nothing more than furthering the experiment. What will it do to the World and how will everyone react? ANd what is China doing while the world hits the panic button? Selling the world faulty medical supplies.

Price tag for the Chinese? They don't care about killing off a million of their own people. People are just nothing to them. And when accused? "Wasn't us", with that gook little smirk on Xis face. Nobody's going to do anything.

So what happens if China comes out and states "this was our second best weapon. We have an eve worse virus we will unleash unless everyone gets in line"?

There's just a whole lot of "jackpot" for China going on while everyone else sucks hind tit. Coincidence? Could be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm not even a good conspiracy theorist because the theory is plausible

I'm looking more at the intentional line of thought because this has been a total win for China so far, and it has exposed us as weak, bleating sheep. China has put the World, more importantly to me, US on hold until "whenever". Our economy. Our society. Face it, we're pretty-much hamstrung for the moment.

So you "leak" one of your bio weapons as nothing more than furthering the experiment. What will it do to the World and how will everyone react? ANd what is China doing while the world hits the panic button? Selling the world faulty medical supplies.

Price tag for the Chinese? They don't care about killing off a million of their own people. People are just nothing to them. And when accused? "Wasn't us", with that gook little smirk on Xis face. Nobody's going to do anything.

So what happens if China comes out and states "this was our second best weapon. We have an eve worse virus we will unleash unless everyone gets in line"?

There's just a whole lot of "jackpot" for China going on while everyone else sucks hind tit. Coincidence? Could be.
    Yep, even if we 'give' accidental, they've acted as if this were an intentional bio-weapon in their behavior. Not warning, controlling WHO into saying not communicable from animal to human, buying up PPE and reselling it and other faulty goods necessary for other countries to fight the virus, including faulty tests.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

15. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

At first I said that it's nature, it won't hurt Trump. I went back and forth, but once again underestimated the left and the MSM and others. The non-stop games and blaming. And the economy getting worse. And the left delaying things while folks suffer and they blame Trump. And yeps, he screws up himself adding to things.

I said a long time ago that they play the long game. Day after day after day after day of the MSM, accusations, blaming and other shenanigans. It never ends, no matter how wrong it may be at times. But chip away they go. And then BAM this thing hits America.

I know the Chinese are up to no good. And the left here would take advantage of that.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    At first I said that it's nature, it won't hurt Trump. I went back and forth, but once again underestimated the left and the MSM and others. The non-stop games and blaming. And the economy getting worse. And the left delaying things while folks suffer and they blame Trump. And yeps, he screws up himself adding to things.

I said a long time ago that they play the long game. Day after day after day after day of the MSM, accusations, blaming and other shenanigans. It never ends, no matter how wrong it may be at times. But chip away they go. And then BAM this thing hits America.

I know the Chinese are up to no good. And the left here would take advantage of that.
    Take Trump out of the occasion. "A US President that bent China over the trade table for its unfair trade practices with the US (so we know it's a Republican anyway ), and a US Congress that chose to meddle in China's internal affairs (Hong Kong).

The US President flexed his muscle and China flexed back. Mighty coincidental "nature" or "accident" if you ask me. However, this IS a theory based on known fact. Unknown are the facts that fill in the blanks. There is not enough actual evidence to convict on this theory.

China's been hiding behind its smokescreen of bullshit and other "worse" countries getting all the MSM attention while it has done as it pleases in Asia and especially Africa.

Factor in Trump and the left/MSM/Dem blind hatred for the man and no matter how this comes out, he's going to be portrayed badly by the aforementioned even if he personally invented the "cure". The leftoid machine is going to try to use every bit of this to their advantage, especially, the inroads into our Constitutional Rights.

This however is a different topic from whether or not China is pulling a fast one. Or I should say intentionally pulling a fast one. Either way, China pulled off as good an attack on the US as I've ever seen. The question boils down to proving it was or was not intentional.

19. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Take Trump out of the occasion. "A US President that bent China over the trade table for its unfair trade practices with the US (so we know it's a Republican anyway ), and a US Congress that chose to meddle in China's internal affairs (Hong Kong).

The US President flexed his muscle and China flexed back. Mighty coincidental "nature" or "accident" if you ask me. However, this IS a theory based on known fact. Unknown are the facts that fill in the blanks. There is not enough actual evidence to convict on this theory.

China's been hiding behind its smokescreen of bullshit and other "worse" countries getting all the MSM attention while it has done as it pleases in Asia and especially Africa.

Factor in Trump and the left/MSM/Dem blind hatred for the man and no matter how this comes out, he's going to be portrayed badly by the aforementioned even if he personally invented the "cure". The leftoid machine is going to try to use every bit of this to their advantage, especially, the inroads into our Constitutional Rights.

This however is a different topic from whether or not China is pulling a fast one. Or I should say intentionally pulling a fast one. Either way, China pulled off as good an attack on the US as I've ever seen. The question boils down to proving it was or was not intentional.
    I actually think the initial is near moot at this point. It's China's behavior since that moment. From how it locked down Wuhan internally, but encouraged travel outside of China; to how it silenced attempts to warn, perhaps even unthinkable ways of dealing; to silencing journalists; to lying about start and ability to move from animal to humans and then human to human; While in total blackout, buying PPE worldwide; following the lock on PPE, selling at gouging prices; selling faulty medical equipment, including testing world wide; taking materials from other countries when their epidemic was underway, then selling back the donated equipment to the now afflicted country of donation; the list goes on and on...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

I swear though Gunny, I'll give ya a little more of my eternal optimism, but I think those that support Trump like myself will see through the democrat propaganda wing. I don't think they're changing anyone's mind with their unhinged daily crap. Although I will admit, it IS their intention... and the American nation be damned. So long as they think they can get away with their crap, they WILL CONTINUE.

But for me, and I dare say I'm not alone, what the left is doing just makes me hate them all the more, and DISTRUST them. There's always that BACKFIRE waiting in the wings for the democrats, but they do NOT even give it a second thought. They're too ate up with HATE.

And one more thing, quid pro quo joe has committed to picking a woman for his VP, and if he picks someone like that pie faced radical aunt jamima from GE, he is NOT going to win in November, and none of their blaming Trump will matter. I'd bet on it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-24-2020 at 10:52 PM.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hold on to your seats!

So I'm thinking I'm a little chink with a big ego...
    Never say "little chink" when we're that close to nuclear war with China.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Never say "little chink" when we're that close to nuclear war with China.
    Little chink.