Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default Bush has failed to answer for Sept. 11 - moved

On Sept. 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by a foreign terrorist organization. Dubya and his cronies talked tough at the time, but have since proceeded to do nothing. Osama bin Laden is still out there. And he is still talking trash and threatening our country, among others.
    How did Dubya respond to bin Laden's brazen attacks? By invading a country that had nothing to do with them! Bush sent a token force of 10,000 into Afghanistan, then launched 110,000 into Iraq. To depose Saddam Hussein, who was obviously a more important target than bin Laden.
    U.S. Intelligence knee where bin Laden was -- hiding on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. We didn't force the search. Nor did we threaten Pakistan with a massive show of force should they not give him up.
    The Bushies also cowered away from confronting the Saudis. We knew they harbored the terror groups responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks. We also knew that they financed the operation.
    So why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia? Or at least threaten them? Obviously because Bandar Bush is in tight with the House of Saud. It made more political sense to pick on Iraq.
    This is the legacy of Sept. 11 -- that Bush failed the American people. Bush is a disgrace to every person who died in the attack, for he has failed to avenge their deaths. Instead, he used the deaths of 3,000 to further his own personal gains.
    These are the FACTS. I hope no one is stupid enough to pass this off as a mere "conspiracy theory." Since it is obviously not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bush invaded afganistan as a response to 911.....

bush invaded iraq as the terms of the cease fire of gulf I were violated....

tell me of your great Saviour's response to.... WTC I.....somalia....the uss cole...the us embassy bombings....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    On Sept. 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by a foreign terrorist organization. Dubya and his cronies talked tough at the time, but have since proceeded to do nothing. Osama bin Laden is still out there. And he is still talking trash and threatening our country, among others.
    How did Dubya respond to bin Laden's brazen attacks? By invading a country that had nothing to do with them! Bush sent a token force of 10,000 into Afghanistan, then launched 110,000 into Iraq. To depose Saddam Hussein, who was obviously a more important target than bin Laden.
    U.S. Intelligence knee where bin Laden was -- hiding on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. We didn't force the search. Nor did we threaten Pakistan with a massive show of force should they not give him up.
    The Bushies also cowered away from confronting the Saudis. We knew they harbored the terror groups responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks. We also knew that they financed the operation.
    So why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia? Or at least threaten them? Obviously because Bandar Bush is in tight with the House of Saud. It made more political sense to pick on Iraq.
    This is the legacy of Sept. 11 -- that Bush failed the American people. Bush is a disgrace to every person who died in the attack, for he has failed to avenge their deaths. Instead, he used the deaths of 3,000 to further his own personal gains.
    These are the FACTS. I hope no one is stupid enough to pass this off as a mere "conspiracy theory." Since it is obviously not.
    President Bush has nothing to answer for. We invaded Afghanistan for 9/11. Apparently only YOU LIBS are under any kind of impression we invaded Iraq as a result of 9/11. Just another attempted distortion of the truth to support political hatred and bullshit accusations.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get a grip.....

President Bush is trying to find Bin Laden, in the same way that President Clinton was after he bombed the world trade centers in 93..

President Bush went into Iraq, instead of just lobbing a few missiles at Iraq, like President Clinton did...

President Clinton sent our military into foreign countries, and they were killed there..did we hear a peep from the left then???
    You all should get off your high horse, in thinking that President Bush has done anything different, than your alls beloved President Clinton...

But of course we know...if you all admitted the similarities between Clinton and Bush in these matters, then you wouldn't be able to have that rabid hatred to spew...

You all should seek some help...
    All that hating could put you in an early grave...
    Last edited by stephanie; 09-11-2007 at 10:39 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Get a grip.....

President Bush is trying to find Bin Laden, in the same way that President Clinton was after he bombed the world trade centers in 93..

President Bush went into Iraq, instead of just lobbing a few missiles at Iraq, like President Clinton did...

President Clinton sent our military into foreign countries, and they were killed there..did we hear a peep from the left then???
    You all should get off your high horse, in thinking that President Bush has done anything different, than your alls beloved President Clinton...

But of course we know...if you all admitted the similarities between Clinton and Bush in these matters, then you wouldn't be able to have that rabid hatred to spew...

You all should seek some help...
    All that hating could put you in an early grave...
    ANYBODY that would vote for Hillary in 2008 has to be not quite right in the head.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Damn Libs

I am wondering how this Anti-American coward bitch can sit where she is and say these things???? Well I know a lot of it has to do with she lives in the communist city of SAN FRANSTINKO but hey. Thats no excuse.
    I am going in order of what I made bold.

"By invading a country that had nothing to do with them!"

You are full of shit. We had many reasons to oust Sadam Hussein.. For one he did have weapons of mass destruction which was in violation of the rules. Number 2 he was a great dictator for killing his own civilians wasn't he???? You probably think so!!!!

Bush sent a token force of 10,000 into Afghanistan

A token force into Afghanistan???? We still took ousted the Taliban did we not???? He sent in the best of the best he sent in transportation units to transport the SPECIAL FORCES!!!!

U.S. Intelligence knew where Bin Laden was -- hiding on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan

Ok what I put in bold here was not spelled correctly shows a person of no intelligence in the first place but hey..

If we knew exactly where he was we would have caught Bin Laden. We knew an approximate location. If you have ever been there gabby???? You would know that it is very tough and unforgiving terrain. I'd like to see you go over there you anti-war protesting Anti-American bitch.

This is the legacy of Sept. 11 -- that Bush failed the American people.

Just like a fucking liberal blame it all on Bush. Just like they blamed him for the bridge that collapsed and the Katrina. Yup he controls the weather and how things are built. Its the libs that have failed the American people. Look at how many liberals voted for our wars and look at how many are against them now.. I ask this if they are against it why did they vote for it in the first place???????????????

Bush is a disgrace to every person who died in the attack, for he has failed to avenge their deaths. Instead, he used the deaths of 3,000 to further his own personal gains.

Let me ask you this how many Al Quida leaders have been killed now??????

As far as your count on the deaths of 3,000. Do you know how many of our enemies have been killed in combat???? Probably not the liberal media wouldn't want to show that we are winning the war. But I can guarantee that its a lot more enemy combatants than US Soldiers. Yes I mourn for every single American Soldier that has paid the ultimate sacrifice for your freedoms. Also let me say that while I was defending the nation that I love and will fight for to the death if need be. WE DIDN'T GET THE SAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS YOU HAVE. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT THEY HAVE DEFENDED YOUR FREEDOMS EVEN THOUGH AT EVERY TURN YOU SLAP OUR SOLDIERS IN THE FACE!!! YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL TWIT. YOU GO TO THE 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES AND TELL ME THEY HAVE THE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME ALSO SAY THAT THE DEATHS OF OUR SOLDIERS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL GAIN!!

YOU GABBY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NATION THAT I AND MANY OTHERS HAVE DEFENDED!!!!
    Last edited by waterrescuedude2000; 09-11-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Have You Forgotten??????

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]
    Great video..
    Unfortunatly.....quite a few.........HAVE FORGOTTEN..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    ANYBODY that would vote for Hillary in 2008 has to be not quite right in the head.
    you are probably right on that, but the problem imo is, there is no republican out there to vote for that is any better than clinton, and that's a sad state...for us all!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    you are probably right on that, but the problem imo is, there is no republican out there to vote for that is any better than clinton, and that's a sad state...for us all!
    What about TANCREDO??????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

No person in their right mind will vote for Hillary. Or Tancredo.

Note to WRdude: No one has "defended our country" since WWII. You may have served in the military, but you did not "defend our country." Because our country has not been threatened. You silly whining merely points out how ridiculously uneducated and uninformed you are.

I read the responses to my thread. Obviously, none of you read it correctly. You have simply regurgitated the same stale old talking points.
    The invasion of Iraq WAS the Bush response to Sept. 11. If you remember the idiots who attempted to link Saddam with the attacks. It is obvious that he didn't give a shit about bin Laden. Dubya merely wanted to take personal vengeance on Saddam.

You can post the WTC attack all you want. It doesn't explain why we never captured bin Laden. Or why we did not hold the Saudis accountable for the attacks. Instead, we took out someone who meant nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No person in their right mind will vote for Hillary. Or Tancredo.
    I don't think anyone is worried about sane voters.

(cept TM of course)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Great video..
    Unfortunatly.....quite a few.........HAVE FORGOTTEN..

And many have forgotten that Saddam and Iraq have been proven to have nothing to do with that day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    And many have forgotten that Saddam and Iraq have been proven to have nothing to do with that day.
    And too many liberals have confused the overall War on Jihad - nobody ever said Iraq or Saddam were behind 9/11 ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    And too many liberals have confused the overall War on Jihad - nobody ever said Iraq or Saddam were behind 9/11 ...
    No they never said it out right they just made 70 % of the America believe striking Saddam was fighting AQ.