Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default My thoughts on USAMRIID, Lyme, West Nile, Aspartame, and other war crimes.

Congress has launched an investigation to find if Ft. Detrick USAMRIID deployed weaponized ticks with Lyme Disease. I believe that did occur, because I witnessed just such a thing with West Nile Virus (WNV) as a vector study. Further, this WNV vector study took place in other parts of the world. How many other such disease deployments occurred, time will tell. Ft. Detrick also has/had a Superfund Cleanup site. Maybe something got loose when they started digging up that crap?

I believe an investigation would also issue these findings: Monacacy River, Potomac River, and Chesapeake Bay - poisoned resultant to Ft. Detrick's wastewater. Chronic wasting in deer and mad cow disease, resultant to USAMRIID's disposing of hot suite autoclaved lab animals and bedding, which is fed to various livestock living in areas easily accessible to deer and other local livestock. USAMRIID's livestock was the tested serologically, supposedly as a safety mechanism to test the effectiveness of their autoclaves. However, I suspect that it has nothing to do with safety, but is simply a way to occultly put disease into the environment.

Now this will probably get me killed, but I've reason to believe that in the 1980s, Donald Rumsfeld (former Sec. of Defense then head of Searle Labs) and USAMRIID Chief of MRVs, Maj. Gilcin Meadors, conspired to use USAMRIID MRVs and a number of E Coli/Shigella (Diarrhea) Protocols to develop and get FDA approval for Aspartame; which as all good CT Theorists know is an E Coli neurotoxin. And how was aspartame really discovered? Now this is a stab, but it has to do with a folk remedy used by US Army medics on the Korean DMZ as I was told. So a soldier goes on sick call with the runs, medics take a stool sample, then they take a spoon and stir it in the stool sample, then they stir the spoon in a boiling hot cup of coffee. Then they give the coffee to the sick soldier and say something like, "The medicine's in the coffee, now drink up." Now as a medic, I never dispensed such a tonic, but I think it's sweet. You ever get the runs and it smells sickly sweet? I think Meadors knew of such a thing, I'll bet he and Rummy were old pals, and the rest is Aspartame.

Understand, this country and planet is a lunatic asylum that manufactures disease to create a vaccine industry, other health industry, but most importantly, to shorten human life spans. Imagine if everyone who collects a government or corporate pension after 20-30 or even 40 years is living to age 150? Such an age would easily be achievable in our modern age, but such an age would also bankrupt most governments and corporations. So they put fluoride in the water, disease in the ecosystem, and cancer in the vaccines so that we die before our time.

Now USAMRIID may get away with the medical torture of myself and other MRVs, many of whom are dead as a result of vaccine and other experiments; see US v. Stanley (1987). But they cannot get away with the deliberate and irresponsible poisoning of the planet and its citizens, those are war crimes and crimes against humanity, of which I'm certain a great many at Ft. Detrick and elsewhere in the Feral Gubmint are guilty.

Conspiracy theory or conspiracy fact?

Last edited by Hot Dogger; 04-30-2020 at 11:34 PM.