It seems there's a coronavirus vaccine being developed which combines coronavirus with rabies. Now, rabies is said to be formative in the "doomsday germ" that USAMRIID began work on around the time of the Vietnam War, perhaps you've heard of such a germ.

Consider now that about 1984, USAMRIID conducted a 2-stage Sandfly Fever vaccine protocol. Stage one, Medical Research Volunteers (MRVs) received a Sandfly Fever vaccine that deliberately caused Sandfly Fever. MRVs were told, "You will get sick with Sandfly Fever." However, did we know what that meant exactly? No, we weren't told that the illness resultant to Sandfly Fever is leukemia. So after MRVs got the shot and contracted leukemia, stage two was a course of injected ribavirin. The ribavirin failed to address the leukemia, every MRV (not in the control group) became severely ill and were soon boarded out, discarded like trash. And I believe they're all long dead. I think that research protocol constitutes a war crime against humanity. And I've long said, the human status of USAMRIID MRVs and Whitecoats is equivalent to that of Holocaust victims.

So when I say that the USA is Nazi Germany and vaccines are weapons of biological warfare, that Sandfly Fever shot is only one instance. I believe that the Deep State intends to inject as many of us as possible with this coronavirus-rabies vaccine, which is actually USAMRIID's "doomsday bug" in disguise. Then viral shedding and so called "herd immunity" does the rest, killing those who don't take the vaccine. Hell, they might as well just use that Sandfly fever shot, call it whatever and then the Deep State can sit back and watch us die.

People, we're looking at the end of freedom and history here.

https://whyy.org/segments/one-recipe...ne-add-rabies/