Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Worthless lying coward..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Equality of guilt (?)-- my, my what a weak excuse to try to cover for liberal democrats and your own hidden simpleton ways..
    Such lack of depth, knowledge and wisdom does not surprise me at all, given your history of ignorance, low morals, pitifully inept arrogance
    and utterly massive infantile stupidity.

Better to be silent and thought to be a fool, than to speak and thus remove all doubt.
    Advice you obviously never ever heard or else rejected because of your own highly aggrandized and self-loving ego...

Now that a moron like you made the first unprovoked stab, do tell of your brilliance , wealth , glory et all- you know your usual lies..
    Not that such is interesting but in sad way it is somewhat entertaining to see such a fool you, bray like a total jackass.. -Tyr
    ATTENTION ALL ADMINS AND MODS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF WHO GOT PERSONAL WITH WHOM FIRST IN THIS THREAD, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A FUCKING WORD ABOUT IT. I made a substantive on point post and this moron attacked because he's a moron possibly of inbred beginnings.

Listen here Tyr, saying the GOP Is just as guilty (because they are) doesn't mean the DNC is not guilty and your idiotic attempts to label me as a liberal because you disagree with facts is just dumb.

You should stick to poetry and leave the thinking to people who can you know think.
    Last edited by STTAB; Today at 10:13 AM.

Moron- saying I have to laugh at people like this --is an insult to any that are not as ignorant as you are.
    You insult, I insult back. You wail like a ffing baby to mods right away as you know you provoked a response and had no business issuing an insult like that- so drop the damn pretending you are innocent-what you are is a craven little piece of shit coward.
    So go fkk some of your livestock you worthless ffing shit head.
    And cry more to the mods. after insulting me with your post.
    Like I give a flying pig fart who you cry to....
    ffing baby start shit then cry.. hell its laughable. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-13-2020 at 11:09 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LOL

first of all, you old pussy. Last I heard you had me on ignore.

Second of all, laughing at your opinion is not insulting you, so YOU started the insults in that thread not me

Third of all, when your mom divorced your dad was she still his sister?

By the way you shit stain on the underpants of society, telling admins I don't want to hear any "STTAB started it bullshit" isn't whining or crying to anyone. There is literally not one person who posts on any message board with STTAB who believes that STTAB tells on people for name calling .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I guess the scumbag ran away again. Nor surprise, that's what bullies do when confronted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LOL this pussy Tyr started a flame thread about someone he has on ignore. -The nerve of him to call anyone else a pussy.

Hilarious given all his tough talk on the board over the years that he has forever more confirmed that he is in fact a twat.