Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Obamacare/Affordable Care Act

@jimnyc In another thread you mention the US Constitution was not designed to handle things like pandemics. I agree in principle. It was not. I consider Obamacare unconstitutional. John Roberts disagreed

Does that mean that essentially the federal government IS responsible for our "health and well-being"? It's a Federal, not State, mandate against the people of the United States.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    @jimnyc In another thread you mention the US Constitution was not designed to handle things like pandemics. I agree in principle. It was not. I consider Obamacare unconstitutional. John Roberts disagreed

Does that mean that essentially the federal government IS responsible for our "health and well-being"? It's a Federal, not State, mandate against the people of the United States.
    The 10th Amendment applies when the left says it does. States can decide to infringe on your second amendment rights, go full draconian in some cases during this virus, but they can't decide whether to allow abortion or gay marriage....

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Yes, absolutely. And as I've said elsewhere here, our age limit under Feral Healthcare (Obamacare and VA) is 75. Also, the Dupreme Court under Injustice Roberts has similarly decided that the 1st Amendment makes the Feral Gubmint responsible for the general welfare of churches. You'll have to research that decision, I'm not Encyclopedia Britannica, but consider the recent seemingly unconstitutional bailout of churches. Study also the history of the Russian Orthodox Church in Soviet Russia and you'll see that USA churches today have been similarly sovietized.

I'm telling y'all plain and simple, the United States is nothing more than an open air gulag. And if y'all don't wake up and quick to the pure evil in control of our governments, there will be a mass culling of humanity in this country and elsewhere.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Yes, absolutely. And as I've said elsewhere here, our age limit under Feral Healthcare (Obamacare and VA) is 75. Also, the Dupreme Court under Injustice Roberts has similarly decided that the 1st Amendment makes the Feral Gubmint responsible for the general welfare of churches. You'll have to research that decision, I'm not Encyclopedia Britannica, but consider the recent seemingly unconstitutional bailout of churches. Study also the history of the Russian Orthodox Church in Soviet Russia and you'll see that USA churches today have been similarly sovietized.

I'm telling y'all plain and simple, the United States is nothing more than an open air gulag. And if y'all don't wake up and quick to the pure evil in control of our governments, there will be a mass culling of humanity in this country and elsewhere.

Free entertainment. I'll say that much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post

Free entertainment. I'll say that much.