Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Some new thoughts on COVID-19 from a former USAMRIID MRV.

Given the claimed quinine treatment and expressed symptomatology of fever and night sweats, COVID-19 may be a bioweapon based on the toxin excreted by the plasmodium parasite which causes malaria. While I've not heard of any cases of malarial parasite infection, I'm saying COVID-19 may be based on the toxins excreted by the plasmodium parasite. As it is with bacterial infection, I think with malaria it's the metabolic waste product of the offending organism (plasmodium) which causes symptoms and illness.

USAMRIID studied malaria extensively in the 1980s, while I myself didn't participate in any of the Malaria Protocols, many of my comrades still get black water fever from time to time. In my time as a MRV, I was medically tortured, I saw many MRVs slaughtered in the name of science and research, I saw researchers with connections to the Deep State using MRV Protocols to achieve financial gain, and I can personally attest to the fact that West Nile Virus was released into the global biosphere in many locations via "weaponized" mosquitoes under the guise of WHO vector studies.

So in my opinion, most if not all of the scientists and researchers at USAMRIID and the WHO are guilty of war crimes against humanity. In other words, they're the kind of maniacs who'd unleash something like COVID-19 on the planet. I know, many of you think what I'm saying is crazy. However, I'd be crazy not to mention matters I know about personally, as well as hypothesize about what those matters indicate in light of current events, because the more that gets out about this crisis, the more that the truth will be brought to light. My only agenda in this is getting to the truth, exposing war crimes and criminals against humanity, and gaining justice for all who've been harmed.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 05-14-2020 at 06:50 AM.