Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Some new thoughts on COVID-19 from a former USAMRIID MRV.

Given the claimed quinine treatment and expressed symptomatology of fever and night sweats, COVID-19 may be a bioweapon based on the toxin excreted by the plasmodium parasite which causes malaria. While I've not heard of any cases of malarial parasite infection, I'm saying COVID-19 may be based on the toxins excreted by the plasmodium parasite. As it is with bacterial infection, I think with malaria it's the metabolic waste product of the offending organism (plasmodium) which causes symptoms and illness.

USAMRIID studied malaria extensively in the 1980s, while I myself didn't participate in any of the Malaria Protocols, many of my comrades still get black water fever from time to time. In my time as a MRV, I was medically tortured, I saw many MRVs slaughtered in the name of science and research, I saw researchers with connections to the Deep State using MRV Protocols to achieve financial gain, and I can personally attest to the fact that West Nile Virus was released into the global biosphere in many locations via "weaponized" mosquitoes under the guise of WHO vector studies.

So in my opinion, most if not all of the scientists and researchers at USAMRIID and the WHO are guilty of war crimes against humanity. In other words, they're the kind of maniacs who'd unleash something like COVID-19 on the planet. I know, many of you think what I'm saying is crazy. However, I'd be crazy not to mention matters I know about personally, as well as hypothesize about what those matters indicate in light of current events, because the more that gets out about this crisis, the more that the truth will be brought to light. My only agenda in this is getting to the truth, exposing war crimes and criminals against humanity, and gaining justice for all who've been harmed.
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 05-14-2020 at 06:50 AM.

2. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't believe it's sort of a bioweapon since it's impossible to create such virus in laboratory. You can check the UN report for the details.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gurrola View Post
    I don't believe it's sort of a bioweapon since it's impossible to create such virus in laboratory. You can check the UN report for the details.
    Welcome!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes LongTermGuy, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Well, the idea that it's "impossible to create such virus in laboratory" has been stated by many scientist and is probably true on one level but if you dig deeper the statement is disingenuous.
    It's my understanding that they can tell that no one technical manipulated the virus by adding or removing certain bits of DNA and the like.
    However
    they can't tell if the virus was culled from say bats, then taken to labs where they were given to ferrets and/or other animals that are known to have similar aspects to humans,
    and the scientist had the virus transferred/pushed/cultivated though those animals systems in labs over and over until the virus "naturally" became what it is.
    At that point you have a "natural" virus but still created in a lab.

and these Death level Bio(weapons)labs DO do this kind of work.
    Whether or not it was done in this case? ... IMO.. it's still an open question.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-22-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

7. Thanks Hot Dogger, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Given the claimed quinine treatment and expressed symptomatology of fever and night sweats, COVID-19 may be a bioweapon based on the toxin excreted by the plasmodium parasite which causes malaria. While I've not heard of any cases of malarial parasite infection, I'm saying COVID-19 may be based on the toxins excreted by the plasmodium parasite. As it is with bacterial infection, I think with malaria it's the metabolic waste product of the offending organism (plasmodium) which causes symptoms and illness.

USAMRIID studied malaria extensively in the 1980s, while I myself didn't participate in any of the Malaria Protocols, many of my comrades still get black water fever from time to time. In my time as a MRV, I was medically tortured, I saw many MRVs slaughtered in the name of science and research, I saw researchers with connections to the Deep State using MRV Protocols to achieve financial gain, and I can personally attest to the fact that West Nile Virus was released into the global biosphere in many locations via "weaponized" mosquitoes under the guise of WHO vector studies.

So in my opinion, most if not all of the scientists and researchers at USAMRIID and the WHO are guilty of war crimes against humanity. In other words, they're the kind of maniacs who'd unleash something like COVID-19 on the planet. I know, many of you think what I'm saying is crazy. However, I'd be crazy not to mention matters I know about personally, as well as hypothesize about what those matters indicate in light of current events, because the more that gets out about this crisis, the more that the truth will be brought to light. My only agenda in this is getting to the truth, exposing war crimes and criminals against humanity, and gaining justice for all who've been harmed.
    it's not the 1st time Gov't orgs experimented on Military personnel OR released chemical, nuke and bio-agents on the public.
    "as a test" or for other undisclosed reasons.
    And sometimes even by accident.

During Prohibition : some FBI agents regularly poisoned some illegal liquor with methane, formaldehyde, ammonia, arsenic, kerosene and more to make it appear that booze was in fact deadly. Many did indeed die.

Cigarette Corps and Asbestos Corps hide cancer: for decades both of those industries knew that their products caused cancer, they work in concert, and paid for false studies, did propaganda and fought regs and cajoled politicians while Americans died and they made $$$.

Karen Silkwood: worked at a nuke facility, worked with the union on getting better safety measures etc. Company put plutonium in her house to try and kill her.

specifically concerning the US gov't and biological crimes against it's own citizens there are many documented accounts.

Tuskegee experiments: where gov't doctors lied to men with syphilis that they were treating them but they were actually just documenting the progress of the disease.

1950-70x-...? MKUltra: where the gov't used LSD and other drug and techniques against citizens wills to brainwash and mind control people. Also used drugs on children and minors.

- 1950: In an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

- 1955: The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.

- 1956: U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

- 1965: Prisoners at the Holmesburg State Prison in Philadelphia are subjected to dioxin, the highly toxic chemical component of Agent Orange used in Viet Nam. The men are later studied for development of cancer, which indicates that Agent Orange had been a suspected carcinogen all along.

- 1966: U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.

- 1990: More than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in Los Angeles are given an "experimental" measles vaccine that had never been licensed for use in the United States. CDC later admits that parents were never informed that the vaccine being injected to their children was experimental.

- 1994: With a technique called "gene tracking," Dr. Garth Nicolson at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX discovers that many returning Desert Storm veterans are infected with an altered strain of Mycoplasma incognitus, a microbe commonly used in the production of biological weapons. Incorporated into its molecular structure is 40 percent of the HIV protein coat, indicating that it had been man-made.

"As horrifying as these admitted tests of biological weapons on unwitting subjects are, perhaps even more frightening is the knowledge that governments have a documented history of using biological agents against their own citizens in bioterror false flag operations. It is no coincidence that two of the most well-known and devastating biological releases this decade have traced back to Fort Detrick (the home of the U.S. biological weapons research program since the 1950s and the current home of USAMRIID) and Porton Down (Fort Detrick's British equivalent).

In the late Winter of 2001, an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease ravaged the British farming industry, requiring the government-mandated destruction of millions of animals. The losses to British farmers were nearly incalculable with a number of cases of farmers ending their own lives in anguish over their loss of livelihood. In April of 2001, the Sunday Express reported that the outbreak came just months after an audit of Porton Down—a top secret government bioweapons research facility housing such agents as TB, anthrax and smallpox—found that phials containing foot-and-mouth samples were missing from the lab. Authorities tried to play down the report by suggesting that "animal rights activists" had stolen and released the samples from the maximum security government laboratory. Authorities failed to explain why animal rights activists would be interested in releasing a biological agent that would result in the destruction of millions of animals, or how they were able to penetrate the multiple layers of defenses in the heavily defended laboratory.

Just months later, anthrax-laced letters began to show up in the offices of the Bush Administration's most vocal media opponents and political rivals in the U.S. The administration and their puppets in the corporate-controlled media immediately began to theorize that the anthrax used in the letters was a crude concotion that an Al-Qaeda operative could have mixed in a bathtub. It later emerged that these anthrax spores were in fact the most sophisticated weaponized form of the deadly plague ever seen and the particular strain used in its production was traced back to Fort Detrick. It later emerged that key members of the Bush Administration had been on Cipro, the anti-anthrax drug, since the morning of 9/11. The entire story of the anthrax investigation is lengthy and convoluted, but extremely important for a better understanding of false flag bioterrorism.

Of course, these are only the well-known examples from the past decade, but naturally there are others (including the 2007 foot-and-mouth outbreak in England, which was also found to come from a government lab). Even worse than these examples is the knowledge that the types of bioweapons that governments around the world have been developing far outstrip anthrax or foot-and-mouth in sophistication and effectiveness. Although the full extent of American bioweapons research remains classified, it is public knowledge that the American military was already experimenting with race-specific bioweapons at least since 1970, a technology that the Apartheid South African government was known to possess and which Israel was developing last decade. It does not take much imagination to envision why those two governments would have been interested in the technology, but it may be surprising to learn that the American government has not only been developing race-specific bioweapons, but that key government officials have advocated their use as a way of furthering American foreign policy. In September 2000 a neocon think-tank called Project for a New American Century released a policy paper, "Rebuilding America's Defenses", that contained the following chilling quotation: "advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." Prominent PNAC members included Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush and Scooter Libby....

https://www.corbettreport.com/articles/20090501_biowarfare_history.htm"

Hot Dogger is not talking crazy at all.
    the questions should be asked and investigated.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-22-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

9. Thanks Hot Dogger thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Of course it's not impossible to create a COVID bug or any bacteria, virus, or toxin in a lab, it's done all the time. I don't think you understand the mechanics and applications existent in biowarfare. What seems impossible is that a laboratory created "virus" could spread naturally as a contagion. That's why I say for COVID (said to be man made) to spread it would have to be by means of constant and ongoing bioweapons delivery systems. It could be COVID is another USAMRIID/WHO "vector study" of the sort which gave us Lyme Disease and West Nile Virus (to name just two).

So where's the UN report you mentioned? Link? USAMRIID and the WHO have been conducting eugenics operations on a global scale for decades, so don't look for any real truth in any UN report. You sound like a Globalist citing the UN like that. Are you a Globalist?
    Last edited by Hot Dogger; 05-23-2020 at 09:45 AM.

11. Likes LongTermGuy, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Hot Dogger is not talking crazy at all.
    the questions should be asked and investigated.
    RevelArts, I appreciate you saying that and your pertinent comments very much. What we're seeing with COVID is a program of Global Eugenics and Genocide it's as simple as that. And if there's a COVID vaccine it will be a kill shot, the plan of these maniacs is to kill everyone about the age of 75 if not sooner. I believe they've been giving out just such a vaccine a long time now but COVID will ensure that everyone gets "The Mark of the Beast".

COVID is probably just another in a long list of USAMRIID/WHO "vector studies" whose true purpose is spreading disease and illness. The crisis response, what we're seeing in the society today, TPTB probably wanted just such a thing with other "vector studies" like Lyme Disease and West Nile Virus (which I personally witnessed in action). I think a lot of diseases were cooked up at USAMRIID, such as AIDS which was supposed to get rid of blacks and homos, Frank Zappa's album 'Thing Fish' is about that. And why do we have a different flu bug every year? Because we have a different vaccine every year. Vaccines are weapons of biological warfare, they caused the Spanish Flu Pandemic.

The world is run by maniacs. Those of you who are so naive to mock me, it's only because you don't believe that pure evil exists, but it does exist. Just like suicide is a form of murder, naivete is a form of evil since it allows evil to continue doing its evil deeds.

13. Thanks revelarts thanked this post