Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump and hydroxychloroquine

FACTS - it HAS helped and saved lives, for MANY. Studies HAVE shown it to be life saving and effective for many people.

YES, it has had studies showing the negative.

But I said from the get go that it should only be given via a doctors orders and to be under their advisement and such, exactly what Trump is doing with his doctor daily.

And then this nitwit, who the F is he to say otherwise, and to outright claim Trump is lying? When others are doing similarly around the world? They have GOT to always claim he's lying or wrong.

My few comments in red.

--

Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine'

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough speculated that President Trump is lying about taking hydroxychloroquine to help prevent contracting the coronavirus.

The president has repeatedly touted the anti-malarial medication, which has not shown substantial evidence of preventing or treating COVID-19. However, some of the medical experts assisting in the White House's response have demurred on his praise of the drug, considering the lack of clear proof that it can help coronavirus patients.

Trump announced on Monday he's been taking the medication for a couple of weeks, and the White House physician later said they decided the "potential benefit from treatment outweighed the relative risks."

The next morning, the host and namesake of Morning Joe accused the president of lying about taking the drug.

"But when the president of the United States actually says he’s doing something which, let me assure you, he is not doing — let me assure you, the president of the United States is not taking hydroxychloroquine," he began.

Oh, well since he assures us, and twice no less. While it's helped others, saved lives & folks taking it proactively have done just fine, let me assure you that it's different with Trump, and he and his doctor are lying.

Scarborough also said that during the only time they ate a meal together, the president appeared to be fixated on "compulsively" cleaning his hands.

"In all the time that I knew him, I only sat for one meal with him," he explained. "Before that meal, he had wipes like this high and would go through the wipes, compulsively, and wipe his hands, sanitize his hands before eating anything."

So, he knows all of this from ONE mean with him. So he's a germaphobe. If anything, to me, this would lean more towards him wanting to take a medication to help prevent from getting sick and getting these germs. But at that one meal, cleaning his hands many times, somehow means that he is lying about taking a medication years later.

"So he is not taking something that his own administration has said will kill you," he continued. "That his own FDA said will kill you. That the [Department of Veterans Affairs] said will kill you. ... That’s what doctors will say, too. The FDA said, take it if you’re in the hospital or take it if you’re in a closely watched clinical trial. But, don’t take it unless you’re under those two circumstances. So the president is not taking it, and yet, and yet, he’s telling Americans that they should take it."

His administration has NOT outright told people it "will kill you". Maybe one uninformed person... And the sick folks with malaria and lupus... they have all been outright being killed if they take this medication? Or is it somehow less lethal if you have lupus? Puhlease. So just shut the F up joey boy, and take Mickey with you, please.

Rest - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...oxychloroquine
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maybe Joe should concentrate on rescuing his testicles from Mika's pocket.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And idiot Piers Morgan states that Trump "just killed people".

So I guess that means doctors are now going to be recklessly handing this out like candy? Folks will buy it magically over the counter at CVS and die?

And why doesn't it kill the folks I said, why have so many been saved by taking this drug?

NO ONE should be seeking it out, finding it illegally or however, and just pop pills. Like any other controlled medication, it's limited and should be used only in certain circumstances. So no, he didn't just kill people. And the folks claiming such without more than nothing than an emotional reply - are the folks hoping all this negativity will harm Trump and others in the upcoming election - IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

What will they all do after trump wins in November? Cry for four years? Go on and on about how he's the worst president in history?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Also if Hydroxychloroquine is indeed the answer to the virus, the left will pounce on the drug and act as if it was their answer from the beginning

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Also if Hydroxychloroquine is indeed the answer to the virus, the left will pounce on the drug and act as if it was their answer from the beginning
    Indeed. Commies won't allow the drug to go anywhere if Trump touted it, unless they can figure out how to wrestle the credit for it away from Trump.

10. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post