Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Rashida Tlaib rages over cheat by mail

I still have zero doubt that their intent is to prepare for fudged numbers where necessary. None.

--

Rashida Tlaib Rages over Trump’s Opposition to Vote-by-Mail: ‘President Incompetent’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) on Wednesday raged over President Trump’s opposition to states, like Michigan, moving toward vote-by-mail for the general election, accusing him of wanting to “oppress people and suppress the vote” while “endangering people’s lives.”

“Nah, President Incompetent. Michigan promotes democracy without jeopardizing people’s health. You would rather oppress people and suppress the vote (per usual),” Tlaib said in reaction to Trump’s Wednesday morning tweet, threatening to punish Michigan for mailing absentee ballot applications to all state voters.

“Oh, and endangering people’s lives seems to be your approach to a pandemic. We won’t be following that method,” she added:

Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced on Tuesday the state would send ballot applications, specifically, to voters in the state — a decision that prompted reaction from the president:

Benson claimed the move would ensure “that no Michigander has to choose between their health and their right to vote,” praising vote-by-mail as “easy, convenient, safe, and secure.”

The news comes as blue states move to implement vote-by-mail for their respective primaries, and ultimately the general election, citing coronavirus related concerns.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) essentially led the charge, authorizing vote-by-mail for November’s election — a move failed Trump challenger Hillary Clinton praised heavily:

Democrats have been attempting to use the fears surrounding the Chinese coronavirus to implement policy agenda items, like ballot harvesting and vote by mail. Many of them have been pointing to Wisconsin as a point of reference, which charged ahead with holding its in-person April 7 primary during the pandemic.

However, the example does not provide compelling evidence to institute vote-by-mail. Out of 413,000 individuals who showed up to the polls April 7, only a few dozen later tested positive for the virus, and some of them indicated other ways that they may have contracted the illness.

Even so, the data indicates an infection rate below two-hundredths of one percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-incompetent/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well it will be hilarious when trump wins again and the left squeals making excuses for him winning. Someone might even write a book of excuses.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You would think a person who has committed as many felonies as Omar obviously has would lie low. Try to fly under the radar.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I still have zero doubt that their intent is to prepare for fudged numbers where necessary. None.

--

Rashida Tlaib Rages over Trump’s Opposition to Vote-by-Mail: ‘President Incompetent’

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) on Wednesday raged over President Trump’s opposition to states, like Michigan, moving toward vote-by-mail for the general election, accusing him of wanting to “oppress people and suppress the vote” while “endangering people’s lives.”

“Nah, President Incompetent. Michigan promotes democracy without jeopardizing people’s health. You would rather oppress people and suppress the vote (per usual),” Tlaib said in reaction to Trump’s Wednesday morning tweet, threatening to punish Michigan for mailing absentee ballot applications to all state voters.

“Oh, and endangering people’s lives seems to be your approach to a pandemic. We won’t be following that method,” she added:

Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced on Tuesday the state would send ballot applications, specifically, to voters in the state — a decision that prompted reaction from the president:

Benson claimed the move would ensure “that no Michigander has to choose between their health and their right to vote,” praising vote-by-mail as “easy, convenient, safe, and secure.”

The news comes as blue states move to implement vote-by-mail for their respective primaries, and ultimately the general election, citing coronavirus related concerns.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) essentially led the charge, authorizing vote-by-mail for November’s election — a move failed Trump challenger Hillary Clinton praised heavily:

Democrats have been attempting to use the fears surrounding the Chinese coronavirus to implement policy agenda items, like ballot harvesting and vote by mail. Many of them have been pointing to Wisconsin as a point of reference, which charged ahead with holding its in-person April 7 primary during the pandemic.

However, the example does not provide compelling evidence to institute vote-by-mail. Out of 413,000 individuals who showed up to the polls April 7, only a few dozen later tested positive for the virus, and some of them indicated other ways that they may have contracted the illness.

Even so, the data indicates an infection rate below two-hundredths of one percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-incompetent/
    Tlaib needs to be deported then declared a terrorist. Or declared a terrorist then deported. Anyone who knows me already knows what I think REALLY should happen to the bitch.

As has been pointed out, we can already vote by mail. This is creating an issue where none exists, as usual, by the left, again. Just shows how desperate they are to steal an election.

And whatever I think should happen to Tlaib should happen twice as hard to that damned mafioso, Hitlery.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default It's all part of their MASTER PLAN. Think about this.

I have a huge collection of documents and images stored on my hard drive, and a collection of Flash Drives and Discs I have been keeping since Bill Clinton was President.
    Found this...as only One Example of the benefits of keeping Good Records. I also have video's in my BOOKMARKS that exceed more than 1k.
    Take a look at this one.

Can't make this stuff up.

NOTE THE BOTTOM MIDDLE BLOCK BELOW HILLARY'S PIC. POPULAR VOTE????? SORE LOSER????
    Last edited by icansayit; 05-20-2020 at 07:29 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    I have a huge collection of documents and images stored on my hard drive, and a collection of Flash Drives and Discs I have been keeping since Bill Clinton was President.
    Found this...as only One Example of the benefits of keeping Good Records. I also have video's in my BOOKMARKS that exceed more than 1k.
    Take a look at this one.

Can't make this stuff up.

NOTE THE BOTTOM MIDDLE BLOCK BELOW HILLARY'S PIC. POPULAR VOTE????? SORE LOSER????
    LOL you literally made that entire thing up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default If only...

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    LOL you literally made that entire thing up.
    I wish....
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: