Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Senate Homeland Security Panel Approves Hunter Biden Probe Subpoenas

That's the start they need for sure. And don't let up. Start the investigation and then subpoena every name that comes up, and we know many of those names already, including Dad.

--

Democrats Panic After Senate Homeland Security Panel Approves Hunter Biden Probe Subpoenas

Democrats are PANICKED after a Senate panel announced plans to issue subpoenas related to Hunter Biden and corruption at Burisma Holdings.

Senate Republicans approved subpoenas in their investigation of Hunter Biden and Burisma on Wednesday.

This comes the day after Ukrainian officials released the recordings of Joe Biden and former Ukrainian President discussing their quid pro quo agreement on firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden in exchange for IMF funding.

Chairman of the Senate Homeland Committee Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined FOX News on Wednesday to discuss the investigation.

Ron Johnson says he must have hit a nerve.

“I’m somewhat suspicious. My interest level has been raised by the high level of their objections. I think they protest a little too much. Apparently we’re hitting a nerve here. Maybe we’re getting close to finding out some important information.”
    Obviously, Democrats are very worried!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...bpoenas-video/

And the audio story they speak of:

“QUID PRO JOE’ — AUDIO Released of JOE BIDEN and Ukrainian President Poroshenko Discussing FIRING VIKTOR SHOKIN Who Was Investigating His Son — FOR IMF LOAN!!

Audio Released of JOE BIDEN Pressuring Ukrainian President Poroshenko to FIRE VIKTOR SHOKIN Who Was Investigating His Son!

An audio tape was released by Creative Destruction Media where Joe Biden is pressuring former Ukrainian President Poroshenko to fire former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

The men discuss the firing of then Prosecutor Shokin for corrupt reasons, in order to prevent an investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and other criminal actions.

Victor Shokin was investigating Joe Biden’s son Hunter at the time.

Joe Biden was US Vice President under Obama.

Poroshenko eventually complied and fired Shokin.

This presentation with the phone call audio was delivered earlier today in Ukraine.

Creative Destruction Media has the transcript.

From the Video——-

Poroshenko: (7:10 mark) I have some good news… Yesterday I went and seat with the general prosecutor’s office.

Joe Biden: Yes.

Poroshenko: …. I especially asked him to resign… as his position as a state prosecutor… He promised to give me statement of his resignation… One hour he gave me statement of his presentation.

Joe Biden: Great!….

Joe Biden: (10:20 mark) I am prepared to a public signing for a commitment for a billion dollars. Again I am not suggesting you want it or don’t want it. I am suggesting that is what I am prepared to do. Again it won’t be finalized… Let me when you and I finished speaking let me huddle with my team… I agree with you there is a sense of urgency here.

Joe Biden — (14:30 minute mark from November 2016 call) Congratulations in getting the new Prosecutor General. I know there’s a lot more to that. I really think that’s good. It is going to be critical that he works to repair the damage of Shokin. I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place we’re ready to move forward to signing the one billion dollar loan guarantee. And I don’t know how you want to go about that… I’ll leave it to you to how you want it done and where you want it done.

Here is the section where Joe Biden starts talking and Joe Biden mentions Donald Trump!

From the audio — Joe Biden tells Poroshenko: We will help you get the vote… Let me ask you one thing before I forget, Privatbank… This is getting very, very close. What I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get into *** where he thinks he’s about to buy into a situation… where it is about to collapse where he is going to pour more money into Ukraine… So anything you can do to push the Privatbank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I stress this is critical to your economic and national security.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...stigating-son/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Being the consistent fair minded guy that I am, I'm going to say the same thing about THIS Congressional investigation as I said all the various investigations into Trump and associates and the ones into Hillary and Obama before Trump.

What a waste of fucking resources.

1. Congress doesn't even the authority to conduct these sorts of investigations, that is a power of the EXECUTIVE branch, via the appropriate agency
    2. Congress is comprised of jackasses who are more interested in making everything political than they are in finding the truth.
    3. Anyone ever watch one of these things? Congress is made up of idiots who ask stupid questions. Sure there are some lawyers in there who ask pointed legal questions, but the idiots get to to ask just as many questions as they do
    4. Even when they do occasionally ask good questions, they don't get answers, both because the format of 5 minutes for a question and an answer and then move on to the next stupid question and non answer makes it easy for the person testifying to avoid answering questions, and because the people testifying are purposely avoiding answering any questions.
    5. Even if by some accident these idiots do prove wrong doing, they have no authority to actually do anything about it. For God sakes the Senate Intel Committee caught the CIA red handed hacking into the Senate network server, and John Brennan first committed perjury be denying it and then laughed and so go ahead and recommend I be prosecuted , see what happens. AND NOTHING HAPPENED.
    6. The very people who are doing the investigating are quite okay with lying about what they have and have not found out, so who the hell even knows when if ever Congress is not lying to us

and perhaps most importantly

7. Not one single person will pay attention to the details of one of these "investigations" and change their mind. In this case, no one who thinks the Bidens did nothing wrong will listen to the evidence this "investigation" collects and decide "wow Biden did do something wrong" in fact it's even worse than that, they will see that Biden threatened to do EXACTLY what it is that Democrats impeached Trump for allegedly doing and scream "no that's different.......... Biden did nothing wrong, orange man bad"

Conversely, it could be proven CONCLUSIVELY that the Bidens did nothing illegal and many on the right simply wouldn't care

So why waste everyone's time with another completely irrelevant useless, toothless investigation? Why because these losers have to justify their existence somehow.... Constitutional oversight my ass.