Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Mocked by CNNer, Janice Dean Talks to Tucker About Losing In-Laws to Virus

Turns out that Cuomo sent a total of 4,500 Covid patients into nursing homes. Many have died as a result. He turns and blames others?? And everyone but Fox seems to be ignoring the story.

--

After Being Mocked by CNNer, Janice Dean Talks to Tucker About Losing In-Laws to Virus

Somewhere, Matt Dornic, Jeff Zucker, and the rest of CNN must be nodding and smiling in approval. Thursday afternoon on Twitter, Never Trumper and CNN political commentator Ana Navarro gleefully attacked Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean for calling out Wednesday’s despicable, mega-swab-filled, and now-infamous Cuomo Prime Time segment.

Not only did Dean lose both her in-laws due to the coronavirus, but both were also New York nursing home residents and thus were victims of New York Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo’s deadly nursing-home policy. As our Nick Fondacaro wrote, the governor and brother/CNN host Chris Cuomo decided that such matters were beneath them, but Chris playing with giant swabs was fine.

We’ll get to Navarro’s smears, but first we’ll look at Dean’s powerful appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight that paid tribute to how Mickey and Dee Newman were “real people…not just numbers on a curve.”

Carlson asked if she believed that Andrew’s policy “contributed to” their deaths, and Dean stated that she did “and that's one of the reasons I'm speaking out, Tucker because I have not seen the coverage of this” outside of Fox News and the New York Post.

She added that “this should be one of the biggest stories of this pandemic of 2020” as “20 percent of our lost loved ones are from nursing homes and it's because Governor Cuomo and several other governors, by the way in different states forced COVID-recovering patients into nursing homes.”

Click “expand” to read more of what Dean had to say about what her in-laws went through in their final days. She also denounced Wednesday’s insensitive segment from the Cuomo brothers:

DEAN: I am certain at least one of his parents, I believe his dad, before his dad died, week before his dad died, they called Sean to tell him they were moving him to another floor and I believe that floor was used for recovering COVID patients. I can't prove that. We can't get any confirmation on any of this and by the way, he didn't find out until the death certificate came in that he was COVID. He got a call on a Saturday morning that his dad was not feeling well, and three hours later, he was dead and his mom, two weeks later got COVID, was rushed to the hospital, died in the hospital, and her number will not be counted as a nursing home or an assisted living home because of the governor’s policy of saying that she died in the hospital, even though it was confirmed COVID.

(….)

DEAN: And the fact that I am seeing last night him on another channel and making fun, inappropriate jokes and insensitive jokes, cruel jokes, make no mistake I am glad that Chris Cuomo has recovered from COVID because he apparently did have it.

CARLSON: Yes.

DEAN: And I'm glad that their family as well, but my family is not well and that’s not something to joke about.

CARLSON: No, it’s not.
    Now, back to Navarro. Her dismissal began with a quote-tweet of a video from Fondacaro:

Just over three hours later, Dean fired back: “One guy faked his own quarantine. The other guy let recovering Covid patients back into nursing homes which ultimately I believe killed one or both of my in-laws. If this clown show happened on Fox, you’d be raging. Sit down, please.”

Displaying CNN’s penchant for juvenile behavior instead of sensitivity and sobriety, Navarro chose to downplay Dean’s loss and brush off the tone-deafness:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ut-losing-laws
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nursing homes and hospitals run rampant with nosocomial infections.

If you want to stay healthy avoid doctors, hospitals, and nursing homes.