Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
I backed off the commie rhetoric back there in post 60, although it felt strange to self censor my true political thoughts for the benefit of a group of righties who are offended by commie rhetoric. I see that you are now asking me if I labeled you a commie, and I'd love to give you an answer. If you quote what exactly I said that made you wonder if I labeled you as a commie, I am confident that I can clear it up.
For a guy that likes to dabble in semantics you sure let THAT rhetorical question zoom right over. I can clear it right up for you -- you did not call me directly a commie. Not your style. The inference is there. So's the humor in it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
I am sorry that you and I have come to this point. I am doing what I can to reestablish that I respect the majority of this community, including self censoring my commie rhetoric for awhile, but I certainly cannot be forced to do much more self censoring of my genuine political thoughts out of fear of being black balled by the community. You and I as righties simply do not function like that. I would hope that you would not be interested in discouraging a fellow righty from expressing his genuine political opinion.

If you are going to take kathianne's side of our spat without actually vetting it, then you and I may have less in common than I thought. I get that you and many others are intolerant of my genuine political opinion that the current mask culture is supporting commie culture, and that many of you interpret this as meaning that I am calling mask culture members commies, but the fact here is that I have NEVER called anybody on this site a lefty or a commie. In fact, I have repetitively complimented most members as a group and individually. Right here on this thread too.
Shall we play YOUR game? Where is it that I have directed you to self-censor or told you what you can and cannot say for that matter? I believe I have told you at least once, if not more you are free to do as you please. followed by suggestions? Sound about right?

Everyone sees your inferences for what they are, so don't with that one. Just as everyone sees your condescension with a smile and a pat on the back for what it is. Did you think you walked into a bowl of cherries? You're not the first at this game, nor the best. Just another.

I've already solved your mask issue for you. You've spent how many threads and pages on you"mask culture" when, IIFC, I pointed out that to my knowledge no one here that wears a mask has the option of choice. That would render your arguments moot.

And yes, if you thought you were going to come on here and make my decisions for me then you got me all wrong. I don't need ANYONE telling me what to do, including YOU. I think for myself and if we disagree you'll just have to get over it because I don't give a shit one way or the other.