Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You should figure it out and then whine like a bitch afterwards.
    I am confident that everybody on this thread knows by now that I will remain calm and that I won't be whining or projecting any hate. I have always maintained a calm objective stance.

I have a good idea of the ratio of "hate evmetro" posts to objective on topic posts. Care to make an estimate? Or maybe an objective on topic post on the forbidden topic?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Yep, one of the good ones!
    Gifts from people who love me!
    20200601_162906.jpg
    20200601_162825.jpg
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

3. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I am confident that everybody on this thread knows by now that I will remain calm and that I won't be whining or projecting any hate. I have always maintained a calm objective stance.

I have a good idea of the ratio of "hate evmetro" posts to objective on topic posts. Care to make an estimate? Or maybe an objective on topic post on the forbidden topic?
    Ev ... you've frequently challenged members to post where exactly you called them a commie. I'm asking you to find the posts where anyone said they hated you. Disagreeing with you is not hate. Telling you when you are beating a dead horse is not hate. So, please show me where anyone is showing you hate.

I think you've offended, perhaps unintentionally, and pissed people off however, I'm sure no one here hates you.

5. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Gifts from people who love me!
    20200601_162906.jpg
    20200601_162825.jpg
    Oh I like it! I'm bad, just give infused olive oil! Still remember how much fun that overnight was. We need to plan something soon.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

If there are forbidden topics on this board, there will be bad blood.
    Don't try twisting my shit. There are no forbidden topics. This one has however run its course and been beaten beyond death.

And I'll just be blunt. You not recognizing that fact and still trying to antagonize and or browbeat others into following you in lockstep like good little lefty lemmings is pissing people off. You're insulting peoples' intelligence, and your own.

This is at least twice I've tried to appeal to some shred of common sense in you. Do as you will.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ev ... you've frequently challenged members to post where exactly you called them a commie.
    Indeed. Nobody has ever quoted me calling them a commie. I've asked people to present why they make these allegations, but nobody will substantiate their claims.

I'm asking you to find the posts where anyone said they hated you.
    I dont recall ever seeing any posts where anybody has claimed to hate me, nor do I recall alleging that anybody hates me.

Disagreeing with you is not hate.
    No, it certainly is not.

Telling you when you are beating a dead horse is not hate. So, please show me where anyone is showing you hate.
    Noun meaning of hate:
    noun
    • intense or passionate dislike.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"feelings of hate and revenge"

[/COLOR]

See the following post numbers:

Post 157:
    Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Got rid of you, and out of my system. No more Constipation! Hoo Ray!
    Post 159:

Advance to time: 1:51 third Verse...seems to apply very well here. The word "Paranoia".
    Post 160:
    You should figure it out and then whine like a bitch afterwards.
    Post 146:
    Obviously. Evmetro wants us all to know HE IS MUCH SMARTER than all of us here. So it satisfies his Ego to feel such power to exercise his Monumental Talent of challenging total strangers with his Personified Opinions of Himself...only glorified by the image he see's in the mirror as he pats himself on the back for being such an amazing student of Arrogance.

By the way. Would someone please attempt to explain to ...
    post 111
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

The very fact that you think for a moment that I am some commie is delusional. Thinking I am some form of lefty is nuts. Thinking I fall for their propaganda BS only means you don't know me well yet, and that's cool. IF you did, you would likely agree on those points and that it's crazy to think that about a far right wing chicken hawk who prefers nukes to the middle east instead of diplomacy.
    I think you've offended, perhaps unintentionally, and pissed people off however, I'm sure no one here hates you.
    I dont know if anybody hates (verb) me or not, but there are more "hate evmetro" (noun) posts than there are objective replies to my anti mask presentation. Your posts on the topic are the only ones in the ballpark of objective so far.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-01-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Indeed. Nobody has ever quoted me calling them a commie. I've asked people to present why they make these allegations, but nobody will substantiate their claims.

I dont recall ever seeing any posts where anybody has claimed to hate me, nor do I recall alleging that anybody hates me.

No, it certainly is not.

Noun meaning of hate:
    noun

[/COLOR]

Post 157:

Post 159:

Post 160:

Post 146:
    post 111

I dont know if anybody hates (verb) me or not, but there are more "hate evmetro" (noun) posts than there are objective replies to my anti mask presentation. Your posts on the topic are the only ones in the ballpark of objective so far.
    Again, Ev, no one hates you. That takes too much energy. As I said, you pissed some people off (I think I was the first one) but if you think anyone has replied to you with "intense" dislike you haven't been to the cage. There is some serious and intense dislike down there.

So far, people are replying with intensity to your posts and trying to give you room and advice for how things are here. It feels like you aren't hearing us because you want to stick to debate rules. I know this is a debate board but so many of us have been here for over a decade debating and since Trump was elected we've debated pretty intensely and I think a lot of us are just weary of the critical thinking rules you use so well.

We have our opinions and mostly not in the mood to debate them objectively. We've been alive long enough (age group) that subjectively debating works for us. It's hard to always show objectively where our subjective perspective developed because it comes from years of experience and knowledge.

I think we could really like you if you want to have a conversation without trying to ding people for not responding the way you want them to.

12. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No, it certainly is not.

Noun meaning of hate:
    noun

[/COLOR]

Post 157:

Post 159:

Post 160:

Post 146:
    post 111

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Again, Ev, no one hates you. That takes too much energy.
    I don't know if any of the people who are posting the "hate evmetro" posts actually hate me or not. This has never been an issue for me. Since I am used to bigger boards with lots of lefties, I am used to seeing lots of hate evmetro posts and lots of actual hate. This is just the nature of debating politics so it comes with the territory.

As I said, you pissed some people off (I think I was the first one) but if you think anyone has replied to you with "intense" dislike you haven't been to the cage. There is some serious and intense dislike down there.
    We are discussing politics here, so intense dislike is par for the course. I am not surprised to find it here, since it is often used as a weapon in heated debates. In this thread, I have been presenting a topic that members here are violently opposed to discussing, so hate posts are thrown down as a way to evade the objective discussion of the forbidden topic that I keep asking for. The hate posts are being used like the classic gish gallop.

So far, people are replying with intensity to your posts and trying to give you room and advice for how things are here. It feels like you aren't hearing us because you want to stick to debate rules. I know this is a debate board but so many of us have been here for over a decade debating and since Trump was elected we've debated pretty intensely and I think a lot of us are just weary of the critical thinking rules you use so well.
    As a very experienced debater, I have experienced an incredible number of passionate heated debates. I don't really care about debate rules, I just care about exchanging the truth. I prefer to do it objectively, since this leads to the most progress, but I can also have the subjective bickering and hate posts that we see members doing on this thread in their efforts to evade the forbidden topic.

We have our opinions and mostly not in the mood to debate them objectively. We've been alive long enough (age group) that subjectively debating works for us. It's hard to always show objectively where our subjective perspective developed because it comes from years of experience and knowledge.
    I am still in the rat race part of life, but am certainly old enough to appreciate the laziness that we earn over a career and/or lifetime. I respect this honesty far more than I respect having people claim that the forbidden topic in this thread, which is one of the hottest topics in the current political landscape, is a dead horse that has been beat to death.

I think we could really like you if you want to have a conversation without trying to ding people for not responding the way you want them to.
    Although it may only be one way appreciation, I really do appreciate the members of this community. I am disappointed that some members are so passionate about making objective discussion of mask wearing a forbidden activity on this site, but I still appreciate their posts elsewhere. I am disappointed to have allegations made about me that I have called people commies and lefties, and I am disappointed to have been framed as dishonest, but my years of political debate have taught me that this is par for the course. I admit that I am not used to seeing righties do this kind of stuff, but it is exciting new experience for me.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-02-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Wow, how mature and objective of you. Way to tow the line on evading the forbidden topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't try twisting my shit. There are no forbidden topics. This one has however run its course and been beaten beyond death.

And I'll just be blunt. You not recognizing that fact and still trying to antagonize and or browbeat others into following you in lockstep like good little lefty lemmings is pissing people off. You're insulting peoples' intelligence, and your own.

This is at least twice I've tried to appeal to some shred of common sense in you. Do as you will.
    The forbidden topic is the one that you can only respond to with your rhetoric about how the topic is beaten to death. You are guarding the forbidden topic well with this strategy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The forbidden topic is the one that you can only respond to with your rhetoric about how the topic is beaten to death. You are guarding the forbidden topic well with this strategy.
    Which hadn’t happened. Everyone explained their positions and why. You then treated them as fools. They treated you after that likewise.

Then you played the victim of ‘self-identified’ conservatives or really tools of the msm by your decree.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Which hadn’t happened. Everyone explained their positions and why. You then treated them as fools. They treated you after that likewise.

Then you played the victim of ‘self-identified’ conservatives or really tools of the msm by your decree.
    Kathianne, I appreciate the effort you made in post 106 to post on the topic. You immediately jumped ship when I responded in the very next post. After that, I have only seen you clicking "like" on hate evmetro posts that attempt to derail the forbidden topic.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-02-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This thread has devolved and long past the original subject matter, or even masks in general at this point. Repetitive beyond repetitive and then it's repeated. Games of words aren't my cup of tea, nor are pick a part post attempts, sentence by sentence garbage, taking things out of context, and ignoring what other folks state.

No matter what it posted - and I mean no matter what, it will be met with word games of some sort.

No matter what is posted, FACTS tend to be ignored.

--

Oddly, we had professionals tell us that masks don't work and not to buy them, only to point out how they work for medical workers though. And then some who use them for other related 'medical' reasons, like preventing harm when they are at work, further state that masks are propaganda - but work for them.

Just more word game bullshit lies with the truth right there. "I use them and they work, but it's propaganda for you to wear them."

Anyone who runs around daily telling the world about how masks don't work and they are propaganda, only to go to work and wear on themselves - is nothing more than a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a solid trait of the left.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady, Black Diamond, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This thread has devolved and long past the original subject matter, or even masks in general at this point. Repetitive beyond repetitive and then it's repeated. Games of words aren't my cup of tea, nor are pick a part post attempts, sentence by sentence garbage, taking things out of context, and ignoring what other folks state.

No matter what it posted - and I mean no matter what, it will be met with word games of some sort.

No matter what is posted, FACTS tend to be ignored.

--

Oddly, we had professionals tell us that masks don't work and not to buy them, only to point out how they work for medical workers though. And then some who use them for other related 'medical' reasons, like preventing harm when they are at work, further state that masks are propaganda - but work for them.

Just more word game bullshit lies with the truth right there. "I use them and they work, but it's propaganda for you to wear them."

Anyone who runs around daily telling the world about how masks don't work and they are propaganda, only to go to work and wear on themselves - is nothing more than a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a solid trait of the left.
    I am so very impressed with your subjective agenda. If only it could be objectively linked to the logic of the forbidden topic...