Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
This thread has devolved and long past the original subject matter, or even masks in general at this point. Repetitive beyond repetitive and then it's repeated. Games of words aren't my cup of tea, nor are pick a part post attempts, sentence by sentence garbage, taking things out of context, and ignoring what other folks state.

No matter what it posted - and I mean no matter what, it will be met with word games of some sort.

No matter what is posted, FACTS tend to be ignored.

--

Oddly, we had professionals tell us that masks don't work and not to buy them, only to point out how they work for medical workers though. And then some who use them for other related 'medical' reasons, like preventing harm when they are at work, further state that masks are propaganda - but work for them.

Just more word game bullshit lies with the truth right there. "I use them and they work, but it's propaganda for you to wear them."

Anyone who runs around daily telling the world about how masks don't work and they are propaganda, only to go to work and wear on themselves - is nothing more than a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a solid trait of the left.
I am so very impressed with your subjective agenda. If only it could be objectively linked to the logic of the forbidden topic...