Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I think there's little doubt that there would be an increase in cases when lockdowns started to be eased.

I really am concerned when data may be manipulated. I also have concerns when they throw in the 'meat packing' areas as part of an alarm. Not saying they aren't a cause for alarm, but not in the context of areas that aren't proven incubators for outbreaks, just result of 'opening.'

This article or maybe those reporting seem to have mixed two concerns: 'meat packing' and like industries; possibility that states mess with data to look better (or in some cases, worse?).

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I think there's little doubt that there would be an increase in cases when lockdowns started to be eased.

I really am concerned when data may be manipulated. I also have concerns when they throw in the 'meat packing' areas as part of an alarm. Not saying they aren't a cause for alarm, but not in the context of areas that aren't proven incubators for outbreaks, just result of 'opening.'

This article or maybe those reporting seem to have mixed two concerns: 'meat packing' and like industries; possibility that states mess with data to look better (or in some cases, worse?).
    I agree the commingling of reasons gives pause.

My family really wants to travel to New England soon, and I’m in a quandary. (My BIL and family have never taken the virus seriously, and we would stay with them). I want so much to see definitive data one way or the other.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I agree the commingling of reasons gives pause.

My family really wants to travel to New England soon, and I’m in a quandary. (My BIL and family have never taken the virus seriously, and we would stay with them). I want so much to see definitive data one way or the other.
    There are two ways to fudge to get higher counts. One is the one that they often use-- LIE.
    The other is increase testing, as Covid 19 will show in the millions as yet untested because they have already had it and are asymptomatic.
    Definitive data will be well past November election my friend.
    As Covid19 is a godsend to the dem, as it is as political as anything ever has been, imho.
    Second term Presidents win when things are good, when things are bad that is when they lose.
    obama got second term because media lied about how good things were. With Trump they will lie about how bad things are.
    No entity on earth plays dirtier than do the dems- and they play as if it is actual war!
    Many of them would happily pray for millions to die if it would get Trump out and their worthless corrupt scum in. . A solid gold fact.

If Biden wins, watch how fast everything shows to get better(with all credit given to that idiot-same as they did for obama).
    If he loses , they will do as they have done for this entire first term of Trump, lie and cry how Trump is destroying this nation and the entire world..
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

8. Likes Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

COVID is a "vector study" being run by USAMRIID, Wuhan, and the WHO on a global basis. I believe the Congressional investigation into Lyme Disease uncovered the truth about that, as well as the West Nile Virus "vector study" and a host of other evils, so the Pentagon and CIA created the COVID false-flag and riots. The Pentagon and CIA pulled the same kind of crap 50 years ago during the Vietnam War to keep that illegal action going. We're living in a communist police state.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

We got our meat local this past time. All the major vendors have been running out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    There are two ways to fudge to get higher counts. One is the one that they often use-- LIE.
    The other is increase testing, as Covid 19 will show in the millions as yet untested because they have already had it and are asymptomatic.
    Definitive data will be well past November election my friend.
    As Covid19 is a godsend to the dem, as it is as political as anything ever has been, imho.
    Second term Presidents win when things are good, when things are bad that is when they lose.
    obama got second term because media lied about how good things were. With Trump they will lie about how bad things are.
    No entity on earth plays dirtier than do the dems- and they play as if it is actual war!
    Many of them would happily pray for millions to die if it would get Trump out and their worthless corrupt scum in. . A solid gold fact.

If Biden wins, watch how fast everything shows to get better(with all credit given to that idiot-same as they did for obama).
    If he loses , they will do as they have done for this entire first term of Trump, lie and cry how Trump is destroying this nation and the entire world..

Agree...Its a lie...if there was a problem people would of been getting sick months ago...

Hell even the Leftist / racist / Liberals / communist know it...

Every church should be open this Sunday.

13. Likes Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

De Blasio Broke Up a Jewish Funeral a Month Ago -- But Today Allows THOUSANDS at George Floyd Funeral Service in Brooklyn ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

15. Likes Evmetro liked this post