Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Should China be held accountable in any way?

Because apparently the Democrats don't think so. They think Trump is deserving of one, but not China. Why are they refusing this? I don't get it.

--

Dems Block China Investigation Even After Communist Regime Threatens U.S. Senators by Name

This week, House Democrats whose colleagues rushed to investigate President Donald Trump’s coronavirus response amid the ongoing pandemic once again refused to give the green light to an effort to investigate China’s lies and malfeasance regarding the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic. Democrats blocked the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis from investigating China’s malfeasance.

“Coronavirus Committee Dems won’t let us investigate China’s cover-up,” House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) tweeted. “Why? – China’s lies caused global suffering & economic devastation – China undermined our efforts to combat the virus – China is reportedly trying to steal our vaccine research They must be held accountable.”

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZwQ6qxz.png[/iomg]

Republicans on the committee have repeatedly asked about opening an investigation into China. Lauren Fine, Scalise’s communications director, told PJ Media that in a hearing on Thursday, Republicans on the committee again asked about looking into China, and Democrats again refused them.

“It’s disappointing—but not surprising—that Congressional Democrats have harsher words for President Trump, rather than the Communist Chinese regime responsible for wreaking havoc against our citizens and the rest of the world,” Fine told PJ Media. “Republicans on the Select Committee on the Coronavirus Crisis will continue to press for answers on the origins of this crisis and accountability from the Chinese government and World Health Organization for their deception, and would urge Democrats to put their personal vendetta against President Trump aside to join us in this effort.”

Indeed, the effort to block a China investigation seems predicated on the rush to blame Trump for the crisis and ignore the horrific abuses of the Chinese Communist Party. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), perhaps the central figure in Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump, began circulating draft legislation to investigate Trump’s response to the coronavirus. He claimed the investigation is “not an exercise in casting blame or scoring political points,” but Republicans are naturally skeptical.

If Democrats are going to investigate President Trump’s response to the coronavirus crisis, they should also investigate China’s malfeasance. Just last week, Chinese officials threatened “serious consequences” for members of the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate, along with two state attorneys general. The officials named Sens. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), Martha McSally (R-Ariz.), and Rick Scott (R-Fla.), along with Reps. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) and Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas).

“The Chinese government is lashing out at those in the U.S. who are appropriately trying to hold them accountable for intentionally misleading us about the nature of the novel coronavirus, where it was spreading and how quickly things were getting out of control. I consider their threats a badge of honor,” Banks replied.

Attorney General Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.) filed a lawsuit last month demanding tens of billions of dollars in damages due to China’s coronavirus malfeasance, which allegedly violated Missouri law. Attorney General Lynn Fitch (R-Miss.) filed a lawsuit allowing Mississippians to bring claims against China.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...asance-n421900
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Because it's all trumps fault and to blame china is xenophobic.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Because it's all trumps fault and to blame china is xenophobic.
    If they thought holding China accountable would help them win in November, they would have 99 investigations about China opened.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If they thought holding China accountable would help them win in November, they would have 99 investigations about China opened.
    Exactly. More politically advantageous to blame trump and kiss Xi's ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Beijing Biden.....

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I think the global community has already held them accountable and China is finally going to have to face their internal contradictions. The world is tired of the petulant child, China, getting its' way through deceit, theft, bribery, etc. at everyone else's expense. It looks like the world has decided that this shit must cease and China either reforms and plays under everyone else's rules or retreats into a repressive, Maoist labor camp. If the Chinese people would ever realise the power of numbers and overcome their societal willingness to submit, they could indeed make the "Great Leap Forward" and join the community of free market, representative republics. Sadly, this isn't the likely outcome. There is a good 6 minute interview from Water's World with Peter Zeihan, but when I post it, it says the video is no longer available. I still exists on the YouTube site if you search Peter Zeihan China. It gives some good insight into the future of China and provides some encouraging news.

Last edited by FakeNewsSux; 05-23-2020 at 08:38 PM.

10. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Evmetro, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Operation COVID is just another "vector study" being conducted by USAMRIID, the WHO, and Wuhan. You people don't seem to realize that we've been engaged as enemy combatants by a USAMRIID/WHO/China program of Global Eugenics for decades, not an easy thing to comprehend, yet it's crystal clear to this USAMRIID MRV who was medically tortured, saw comrades abused and slaughtered by Deep State corruption, and saw weaponized mosquitoes deployed for a West Nile Virus "vector study". So is China accountable for COVID? Every country in the WHO who participated in their war crimes against humanity is accountable, all deserve to perish. This also applies to governors keeping their state's economies shut down, all are guilty of willingly participating in war crimes against humanity, all deserve either a long prison term or capitol execution.

I survived untreated gastrointestinal anthrax and a severe vaccine injury while at USAMRIID so COVID ain't shit to me, I eat that shit for breakfast. You people with your face masks and social distance, you don't seem to realize that you're being brainwashed to genocide yourselves.

12. Thanks FakeNewsSux, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Operation COVID is just another "vector study" being conducted by USAMRIID, the WHO, and Wuhan. You people don't seem to realize that we've been engaged as enemy combatants by a USAMRIID/WHO/China program of Global Eugenics for decades, not an easy thing to comprehend, yet it's crystal clear to this USAMRIID MRV who was medically tortured, saw comrades abused and slaughtered by Deep State corruption, and saw weaponized mosquitoes deployed for a West Nile Virus "vector study". So is China accountable for COVID? Every country in the WHO who participated in their war crimes against humanity is accountable, all deserve to perish. This also applies to governors keeping their state's economies shut down, all are guilty of willingly participating in war crimes against humanity, all deserve either a long prison term or capitol execution.

I survived untreated gastrointestinal anthrax and a severe vaccine injury while at USAMRIID so COVID ain't shit to me, I eat that shit for breakfast. You people with your face masks and social distance, you don't seem to realize that you're being brainwashed to genocide yourselves.
    The brainwashing isn't working with me. If ever there was a George Carlin clone (in reference to the video that has been bouncing around on this site) it's me. I take about 10 aspirin a year, have taken antibiotics three times in my life, never had a flu shot, missed five days of work in the last 40 years due to illness and have been under a doctor's care three times in the last 40 years (twice for work related injuries). I believe that this has significantly strengthened my immune system to the point that I have no intention to get a COVID vaccine if or when it ever becomes available. The only way I differ from George Carlin's approach to germs is that I wash my hands not only after I shit on them but also when I piss on them.

14. Likes Evmetro, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    The brainwashing isn't working with me. If ever there was a George Carlin clone (in reference to the video that has been bouncing around on this site) it's me. I take about 10 aspirin a year, have taken antibiotics three times in my life, never had a flu shot, missed five days of work in the last 40 years due to illness and have been under a doctor's care three times in the last 40 years (twice for work related injuries). I believe that this has significantly strengthened my immune system to the point that I have no intention to get a COVID vaccine if or when it ever becomes available. The only way I differ from George Carlin's approach to germs is that I wash my hands not only after I shit on them but also when I piss on them.
    Ditto for me. They will have to manhandle me to get a needle in. I used to get whatever shots were required for the different countries I went to during my navy years, but no shots since then.

16. Likes LongTermGuy, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post

Don't you have a few threads on that topic already? Your thing about studies and usamriid and other things really aren't "on topic" for every single thread that mentions the virus. Kinda repetitive after awhile.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't you have a few threads on that topic already? Your thing about studies and usamriid and other things really aren't "on topic" for every single thread that mentions the virus. Kinda repetitive after awhile.
    Just more obstruction from the Dems. Didn't see THAT coming I've been sitting here waiting and watching to see what their next move is going to be.

We already know it will be based on lies, and more or less stupid. Hopefully the voice for just one more Dem failure will be Lecherous Uncle Touchy-Feely.

Seriously, I WANT the Dems to come up with something even more stupid than Russian collusion and attempted theft of office by impeachment.

I certainly think China should be held accountable. If positions were reversed and this virus had started in the US, we'd be bleeding money to the rest of the world like a cut carotid artery. I say hit them with the final bill, subtract the amount of every dime spent on this virus, subract it from our debt to China and just refuse to pay it.

The Dem coyotes sniffing Chinese ass looking for some way to get an "A-HA!" moment on Republicans rather than working on what is best for the Nation and its people should be fired by the very people that put them in office.

We know neither is likely, but it would sure go along way in restoring any faith I might have left in justice.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke