Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    282
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    104
    Likes (Given)
    186
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    429513

    Default Trump's "You ain't black" website


  2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux, LongTermGuy liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    11,225
    Thanks (Given)
    22095
    Thanks (Received)
    9523
    Likes (Given)
    3880
    Likes (Received)
    1370
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12826100

    Default




  4. Likes Evmetro liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    36,371
    Thanks (Given)
    21971
    Thanks (Received)
    19620
    Likes (Given)
    231
    Likes (Received)
    4487
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Joe Biden has to be the biggest Trump supporter out there
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  6. Likes Evmetro, LongTermGuy, Kathianne liked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    282
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    104
    Likes (Given)
    186
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    429513

    Default

    Lefties usually have a racism attack going against their political opponents as elections draw near, so Trump has the tables turned this time.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 05-25-2020 at 09:41 AM.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    11,225
    Thanks (Given)
    22095
    Thanks (Received)
    9523
    Likes (Given)
    3880
    Likes (Received)
    1370
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12826100

    Default




  9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    60,863
    Thanks (Given)
    7069
    Thanks (Received)
    28118
    Likes (Given)
    3634
    Likes (Received)
    4281
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475608

    Default

    Biden is an idiot. He's dementia in the making. IMO, his brain is deteriorating. More so than others his age? I'm not one to say that. But I do know that it's beyond a point in which I would feel safe voting for such a person. And I'd be just as afraid as to who the vice president choice may be. His mental mistakes are on the daily basis, also way way too many for my liking. Not only wouldn't I want him representing us to the world, but also not one to be handing major decisions in our own country!
    “A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life.”Bob Barker
    “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”Dean Koontz
    "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am" - Charles Yu

  11. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,339
    Thanks (Given)
    5684
    Thanks (Received)
    5951
    Likes (Given)
    440
    Likes (Received)
    1319
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19030319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Biden is an idiot. He's dementia in the making. IMO, his brain is deteriorating. More so than others his age? I'm not one to say that. But I do know that it's beyond a point in which I would feel safe voting for such a person. And I'd be just as afraid as to who the vice president choice may be. His mental mistakes are on the daily basis, also way way too many for my liking. Not only wouldn't I want him representing us to the world, but also not one to be handing major decisions in our own country!
    Last I checked vegas odds, kamala harris is the favorite.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,219
    Thanks (Given)
    806
    Thanks (Received)
    988
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    678
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5509679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Last I checked vegas odds, kamala harris is the favorite.

    The only demographic she appeals to is "older men looking to cheat on their wives" and she's a little long in the tooth for that.

    She won't be the choice.

  14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,339
    Thanks (Given)
    5684
    Thanks (Received)
    5951
    Likes (Given)
    440
    Likes (Received)
    1319
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19030319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    The only demographic she appeals to is "older men looking to cheat on their wives" and she's a little long in the tooth for that.

    She won't be the choice.
    That woman who slept her way from prosecutor to the senate. That was me.

    I think Biden is going to pick a black woman. If not Harris that leaves Abrams and a few women most haven't heard of. He wishes he could pick Michelle Obama.

  16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  17. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,219
    Thanks (Given)
    806
    Thanks (Received)
    988
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    678
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5509679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    That woman who slept her way from prosecutor to the senate. That was me.

    I think Biden is going to pick a black woman. If not Harris that leaves Abrams and a few women most haven't heard of. He wishes he could pick Michelle Obama.

    Of course he will pander, and no doubt he wishes he could get Michelle on the ticket, he'd win for sure then, even though she is even more unqualified to be VP than her husband was to be President.

    You know E Warren is pissed, THIS is the moment she spent her whole life pretending to be a woman of color for and Trump ruined it. Damn you Trump!!!!

  18. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
  19. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,339
    Thanks (Given)
    5684
    Thanks (Received)
    5951
    Likes (Given)
    440
    Likes (Received)
    1319
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19030319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Of course he will pander, and no doubt he wishes he could get Michelle on the ticket, he'd win for sure then, even though she is even more unqualified to be VP than her husband was to be President.

    You know E Warren is pissed, THIS is the moment she spent her whole life pretending to be a woman of color for and Trump ruined it. Damn you Trump!!!!
    Does he have a choice after his "you ain't black" gaffe?

    As for the grand squaw of the wannabe tribe, she is damaged goods imo.

  20. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    36,371
    Thanks (Given)
    21971
    Thanks (Received)
    19620
    Likes (Given)
    231
    Likes (Received)
    4487
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Of course he will pander, and no doubt he wishes he could get Michelle on the ticket, he'd win for sure then, even though she is even more unqualified to be VP than her husband was to be President.

    You know E Warren is pissed, THIS is the moment she spent her whole life pretending to be a woman of color for and Trump ruined it. Damn you Trump!!!!
    My quota of bullshit cop outs from closed minds is full today, Tomorrow's not looking good for you either.

  21. Thanks STTAB thanked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums