Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default I believe that a good diet is a healthy diet.

I believe in starting the day with a healthy diet of television from the 1960s. At a time when our country was actually engaging in the mass murder of Asians and other assorted war crimes against humanity, we could forget our troubles with The Beaver, Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle, and My Three Sons. You know, I never understood bombing countries with good looking women. Do you know how good Asian women are in bed? Very good. But all the queers at the Pentagon and the White House didn't understand about Asian women, they thought bombing them was foreplay. No. War is never sexy.

The day's diet continues with a handful of black berries, a pot of tea, and a cheese omelette. Later, I'll eat more berries and fry up a steak. Somewhere in there, betwixt all the healthy eating, I'll most likely have a healthy BM or two. No, don't laugh, healthy elimination is just as important as healthy eating; remember that before, during, and after the coming apocalypse. It also helps the diet if all the idiot chemical companies and farmers would stop spraying our food with Roundup or any chemical whatsoever. Honestly, I think those chemical companies and farmers are guilty of war crimes against humanity, they should have their assets and properties seized, then sold at public auction to pay for our nation's infrastructure.

And don't forget to drink plenty of fresh mountain water all throughout the day, even if you have to urinate outdoors because you work as a county inmate picking up trash alongside the road, or into a diaper because you're employed at a corporate mail-order fulfillment slave labor camp. Even you, fearless workers, are entitled to a healthy diet. I believe that fearless workers are our future, dumb them down and let them lead the way.

Also, if you have a physical ailment - eat that part of an animal. For example; bad liver - eat liver. Bad leg - eat leg of lamb. Sore bacon - eat bacon. Sow too many oats - eat oats. Eating healthy is really very simple, which is why I'm surprised America is so full of bloated fatsos. I mean, we hve all these great 1960s television shows, most have many spoofs and vignettes about healthy eating and other healthy habits. Like the scene on 'The Andy Griffin Show' where Opie and his pals are eating apples, then they threw apples at the street lamp smashing it to bits. They weren't eating potato chips or junk food, which you can't use to smash a street lamp to bits, but my point is they were eating healthy apples. And kids who see kids on television eating healthy grow up to eat healthy and have healthy kids, until there's no more fat slobs in the society. And this especially includes you broads, there's too many fat ugly broads in the country, stop eating fer chrissake. Remember, any real eugenics program starts with eating healthy and healthy habits. "Thou shalt not adulterate." That's what that commandment really means.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    I believe in starting the day with a healthy diet of television from the 1960s. At a time when our country was actually engaging in the mass murder of Asians and other assorted war crimes against humanity, we could forget our troubles with The Beaver, Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle, and My Three Sons. You know, I never understood bombing countries with good looking women. Do you know how good Asian women are in bed? Very good. But all the queers at the Pentagon and the White House didn't understand about Asian women, they thought bombing them was foreplay. No. War is never sexy.

The day's diet continues with a handful of black berries, a pot of tea, and a cheese omelette. Later, I'll eat more berries and fry up a steak. Somewhere in there, betwixt all the healthy eating, I'll most likely have a healthy BM or two. No, don't laugh, healthy elimination is just as important as healthy eating; remember that before, during, and after the coming apocalypse. It also helps the diet if all the idiot chemical companies and farmers would stop spraying our food with Roundup or any chemical whatsoever. Honestly, I think those chemical companies and farmers are guilty of war crimes against humanity, they should have their assets and properties seized, then sold at public auction to pay for our nation's infrastructure.

And don't forget to drink plenty of fresh mountain water all throughout the day, even if you have to urinate outdoors because you work as a county inmate picking up trash alongside the road, or into a diaper because you're employed at a corporate mail-order fulfillment slave labor camp. Even you, fearless workers, are entitled to a healthy diet. I believe that fearless workers are our future, dumb them down and let them lead the way.

Also, if you have a physical ailment - eat that part of an animal. For example; bad liver - eat liver. Bad leg - eat leg of lamb. Sore bacon - eat bacon. Sow too many oats - eat oats. Eating healthy is really very simple, which is why I'm surprised America is so full of bloated fatsos. I mean, we hve all these great 1960s television shows, most have many spoofs and vignettes about healthy eating and other healthy habits. Like the scene on 'The Andy Griffin Show' where Opie and his pals are eating apples, then they threw apples at the street lamp smashing it to bits. They weren't eating potato chips or junk food, which you can't use to smash a street lamp to bits, but my point is they were eating healthy apples. And kids who see kids on television eating healthy grow up to eat healthy and have healthy kids, until there's no more fat slobs in the society. And this especially includes you broads, there's too many fat ugly broads in the country, stop eating fer chrissake. Remember, any real eugenics program starts with eating healthy and healthy habits. "Thou shalt not adulterate." That's what that commandment really means.
    From what I see on TV these days, it has become politically correct to include fat people along with a representative of each race. It's like there is a check list. My diet advice is the paleo diet concept where you only eat things that were available 1000 years ago.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Hot Dogger liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    From what I see on TV these days, it has become politically correct to include fat people along with a representative of each race. It's like there is a check list. My diet advice is the paleo diet concept where you only eat things that were available 1000 years ago.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke