Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Mask Nazi Nonsense

Here is a fun article about mask nazi nonsense:

https://spectator.org/five-quick-thi...hat-mask-slip/

Enough with the Mask-Nazi nonsense.

Those of us who refuse to live our lives in fear, or to bow to those who do, have a message for the rest of you — the time has come and gone for us to continue with this idiotic charade of wearing masks in public.
    The mask is not an adequate defense against the COVID-19 virus, gang. The virus checks in at somewhere between 0.06 and 0.14 microns, meaning it’s too small for any commercially available mask to effectively filter it out. The pores on an N95 mask, which are the best masks you’re reasonably going to find, and the vast, vast majority of you are not going to have N95 masks but rather cloth masks which perform far less well, are 0.3 microns.

Meaning that while the N95 mask you wish you had but don’t, and that you shouldn’t have because doctors and nurses who have to treat coronavirus patients daily in hospitals need a steady supply of them, might trap the virus most of the time, that crappy cloth mask you’re wearing is more or less worthless. All it’s doing is signaling to people that you think you care more about the virus than they do.
    But if you really want to wear that mask, OK. Go ahead and wear it. It’s time to stop giving the stink-eye, or worse, a piece of your Karen mind, to people who aren’t impressed with your Mask Virtue and are breathing normally.
    If your mask works, then it will keep you from getting the virus regardless of whether other people are wearing a mask. So you shouldn’t care whether other people are wearing a mask.
    If your mask doesn’t work, then it won’t keep you from getting the virus regardless of whether other people are wearing a mask. So you shouldn’t care whether other people are wearing a mask.
    This idea that your mask works only in tandem with everybody else’s mask is a communistic idea straight out of the Borg hive mind, and shame on you for being such a drone that you buy into that. That was never a realistic notion, and it’s evidence of how easy it is for someone to rob you of your love of freedom.
    It’s so bad that the roads are covered with morons driving alone with masks on.

The only way to explain that idiocy is that those people have been convinced the mask is essentially an amulet which magically protects against contracting the virus. Here’s a quick reality check: magic amulets don’t work.
    But if you really want to wear a mask, again, fine. Go ahead and wear one.
    Do not mistreat your fellow citizens because they don’t want to. That makes you obnoxious, and stupid.
    And no, you are not allowed to counter with “but it’s what the politicians and public health bureaucrats recommend.” Those people have not been right about a single damn thing having to do with this virus. Nothing. They have wrecked the national economy, they’ve lied and mixed messages, and in many cases they’ve actually killed people with coronavirus. For you to bleat out that appeal to authority means you don’t have an opinion other than the one somebody forced down your throat.
    Which is fine (not really), right up to the point when you try to inflict that opinion on the rest of us. Hush.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Anyone not wearing a mask has my personal blessing. I think each person has a right to make that decision.

Just as businesses have that right to deny entry to folks without one. No different than 'no shoes, no shirt, no service', both of which are fully legal. Can be debated if a governor mandates it in public places. To each their own on making such decisions. Hopefully either side of the coin will respect folks that are compromised or the elderly. I said all along I think we as Americans have rights first and foremost.

I don't mind if someone chooses not to wear a mask as I know they are exercising their rights. But if I choose to wear on for a few minutes while grocery shopping, than that too should be respected.

And if I'm reading that article correctly, they are wrong. If a mask filters down to the .03 micron level, then things larger, such as .06-.14 cannot get through.

Ok, I think I am reading it wrong, but not so wrong. Yes, n95 will work, and n99 will work even better. But the mandates of wearing A mask is about preventing the majority of droplets from exiting should someone cough or sneeze. Perfection? Far from it. But anything blocked helps. And the fact that regular ones are far from perfect, and the n95/99 work, is why those are the models I have. I do have others to wear because of the mandate, but a medical mask as such is far from always needed.

Also, the n95/99/ffp2/ffp3 and onward, aren't masks that "our" USA medical field are wearing, so nothing much being taken from them. Even the 99's I just got are MUCH higher rated than our n95, but it's a Canadian mask and not certified here in the US by the CDC.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I also wanted to mention, location and circumstances matter. To state outright that some are under influences and falling for this or that and wearing commie masks.

Not everyone in the nation is in the same circumstance. Folks are pretty much dead and dying and I saw some with my own eyes here in NY. I'll be 52 soon and am hoping to see it and 53 too maybe!! My wife is at home to think of, and then 2 other people here and including my son. I wouldn't want to see this be any of them, I could never live with myself if one of my loved ones died as a result of me refusing to wear a mask right now for a few minutes. Could a few minutes of precaution be a waste of my time and foolish? Quite possible. But I'm not willing to take a chance on the other possibility, not until things die down for quite a bit.

Does it make me a full blown leftie somehow because I choose to wear a mask to 'ensure' I don't breath this virus in or touch my face until I'm done? I don't think so myself. In New York there is a lot of death, and the wifey even knew a few personally who died. The virus, the infections and the death are real. Me not wanting it, nor wanting it for my family is real. I do so based on my own decisions, not because of a leftie. Not because of any other agenda. The agenda is just that, to avoid the virus and not spreading it at home.

If someone can dispute the virus exists at all, and doesn't exist in my area, and that these folks aren't dying and I have really no reason to fear what I do - then of course I won't be wearing them anymore. But until then or until things are mainly behind us, it's a very tiny price to pay in cost and discomfort to have the comfort of the knowledge of not breathing it in for sure.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Black Diamond, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

7. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Evmetro liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I also wanted to mention, location and circumstances matter. To state outright that some are under influences and falling for this or that and wearing commie masks.

Not everyone in the nation is in the same circumstance. Folks are pretty much dead and dying and I saw some with my own eyes here in NY. I'll be 52 soon and am hoping to see it and 53 too maybe!! My wife is at home to think of, and then 2 other people here and including my son. I wouldn't want to see this be any of them, I could never live with myself if one of my loved ones died as a result of me refusing to wear a mask right now for a few minutes. Could a few minutes of precaution be a waste of my time and foolish? Quite possible. But I'm not willing to take a chance on the other possibility, not until things die down for quite a bit.

Does it make me a full blown leftie somehow because I choose to wear a mask to 'ensure' I don't breath this virus in or touch my face until I'm done? I don't think so myself. In New York there is a lot of death, and the wifey even knew a few personally who died. The virus, the infections and the death are real. Me not wanting it, nor wanting it for my family is real. I do so based on my own decisions, not because of a leftie. Not because of any other agenda. The agenda is just that, to avoid the virus and not spreading it at home.

If someone can dispute the virus exists at all, and doesn't exist in my area, and that these folks aren't dying and I have really no reason to fear what I do - then of course I won't be wearing them anymore. But until then or until things are mainly behind us, it's a very tiny price to pay in cost and discomfort to have the comfort of the knowledge of not breathing it in for sure.
    I feel for you and all those who are afraid to go out without a mask. It sucks to see lefties wield so much power over righties, and I know they will keep you guys in doubt as long as they possibly can, since this is the power they have over you. Viruses have been going around like this for a long time, but lefties figured out how to put a saddle and reins on this one.

Jimnyc, you seem like a great person, so I pray some official person finally announces that it is OK for people like you to go out without a mask. My guess is that it will never be OK to go out without a mask, and that lefties milk this crap out like they milk out racism.

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Anyone not wearing a mask has my personal blessing. I think each person has a right to make that decision.

Just as businesses have that right to deny entry to folks without one. No different than 'no shoes, no shirt, no service', both of which are fully legal. Can be debated if a governor mandates it in public places. To each their own on making such decisions. Hopefully either side of the coin will respect folks that are compromised or the elderly. I said all along I think we as Americans have rights first and foremost.

I don't mind if someone chooses not to wear a mask as I know they are exercising their rights. But if I choose to wear on for a few minutes while grocery shopping, than that too should be respected.

And if I'm reading that article correctly, they are wrong. If a mask filters down to the .03 micron level, then things larger, such as .06-.14 cannot get through.

Ok, I think I am reading it wrong, but not so wrong. Yes, n95 will work, and n99 will work even better. But the mandates of wearing A mask is about preventing the majority of droplets from exiting should someone cough or sneeze. Perfection? Far from it. But anything blocked helps. And the fact that regular ones are far from perfect, and the n95/99 work, is why those are the models I have. I do have others to wear because of the mandate, but a medical mask as such is far from always needed.

Also, the n95/99/ffp2/ffp3 and onward, aren't masks that "our" USA medical field are wearing, so nothing much being taken from them. Even the 99's I just got are MUCH higher rated than our n95, but it's a Canadian mask and not certified here in the US by the CDC.
    I do not wear a mask. I do not have a problem with those that do.
    I do have a problem with any that try to vilify me for my decision!
    C-virus does not and never did have the death rate they attributed it to have.
    The new numbers show this to be a fact--a fact Ive screamed since even before the mass hysteria was engineered to kick into overdrive.
    In my estimation it is not much worst than the flu -unless one has serious underlying conditions- even if that, they have to fear the flu.
    All these death- many are stated as C-19 caused when truth is it was the nearness to death already existing in the person due to other grave health ailments. Many states/hospitals required the death to be shown as C-19-- when such was not the case.
    And these numbers, --have we had no flue deaths?
    Seem so-since C-19 gets the blame on all of it.
    I am no fool, I wash my hands stay away from strangers and make do.
    I am 66 with two underlying conditions- I have walked about with no masks- no gloves.
    I do not have the virus and my wife got tested at work- neither does she.
    Our 13 year old son has not been out of our home since March 16th. Except in our front and back yards.
    One only has to look at the power grabs being made to understand, to see why powerful entities over-hyped this and have so deeply weakened this nation. Just as very, very early on--I said right here that they would do!
    I have not survived 66 years with all the bad crap that Ive been around in my life by being a fool.
    I refused to let damn lies and fear rule me or take away my common sense and freedom.
    Out in the world any person that actually attacks me for my decision-will not meet a kind and gentle and forgiving person. A fact.
    Tis how I've lived my entire life-- do not mess with me unless ready to receive what I call a damn fine attitude adjustment.
    I do not fault those wearing masks, and but , by god they'd better not try to fault me for not wearing a mask. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-25-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

People who wish to go outside wearing nothing but a pair of underwear over their head and a pair of shorts to hide their junk should be free to do so. This is a free country, so let's respect those who wear what they wear to feel safe. There's nothing wrong with wearing a tin foil hat either. Let's not find fault with those who wear what they think they need to wear in order to feel safe...
    Last edited by Evmetro; 05-25-2020 at 05:08 PM.

12. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I feel for you and all those who are afraid to go out without a mask. It sucks to see lefties wield so much power over righties, and I know they will keep you guys in doubt as long as they possibly can, since this is the power they have over you. Viruses have been going around like this for a long time, but lefties figured out how to put a saddle and reins on this one.

Jimnyc, you seem like a great person, so I pray some official person finally announces that it is OK for people like you to go out without a mask. My guess is that it will never be OK to go out without a mask, and that lefties milk this crap out like they milk out racism.
    No need to feel for me and no prayers necessary. My decision has nothing to do with politics or somehow lefties wielding power over me.

I understand folks feel differently and will make their own personal decisions on what they feel is best for them and their loved ones. I respect the rights of everyone making their own decisions.

I'm making my own educated decisions. But I appreciate any concern by anyone.

14. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

16. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default For those who aren't paying attention...if I may.

IMO. The seriousness of the Pandemic has become that prime tool the Dems, and Socialists have been dreaming about...and for.

All Americans should be Wise to understand the real underlying, honest Facts about all of this government control.

Pure and simple. "THIS IS WHAT SOCIALISM LOOKS LIKE!" If the government persists with demanding WE THE PEOPLE obey their often stupid ass rules...We are accepting Socialism. PERIOD.
    WHICH WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE UNDER?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

https://www.patriotledger.com/news/2...ial-distancing

And back then the idea of masks and social distancing were argued too. Those who deny that they curb the spread, are just wrong.

It worked then, it works now. 100%? No. Mitigating is the best to be hoped for. Meanwhile, people need to evaluate their health, their vulnerability, and their choices.

Wear a mask or not? Visit with others or not? Stay at home until/IF a vaccine is found? Take said vaccine when/IF found? Right away? Evaluate the probabilities or problems if rushed?

Me? I'm using a mask in public, not at home. I wash my hands probably too often, but heh. I keep decent bubble space between myself and others, always have. Yes, it's expanded. LOL!

I'm pretty sick of those who call names at those that choose different than ordered, whether it's to wear masks or not; keep distancing or not; go into crowds or not.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

19. Thanks Black Diamond, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    https://www.patriotledger.com/news/2...ial-distancing

And back then the idea of masks and social distancing were argued too. Those who deny that they curb the spread, are just wrong.

It worked then, it works now. 100%? No. Mitigating is the best to be hoped for. Meanwhile, people need to evaluate their health, their vulnerability, and their choices.

Wear a mask or not? Visit with others or not? Stay at home until/IF a vaccine is found? Take said vaccine when/IF found? Right away? Evaluate the probabilities or problems if rushed?

Me? I'm using a mask in public, not at home. I wash my hands probably too often, but heh. I keep decent bubble space between myself and others, always have. Yes, it's expanded. LOL!

I'm pretty sick of those who call names at those that choose different than ordered, whether it's to wear masks or not; keep distancing or not; go into crowds or not.
    I am really glad that those who don't need to wear masks but wear them anyway are so defensive about their weird behavior. It shows that they are at least a little bit self conscious. It's pretty difficult for those of us who use masks for legitimate reasons like work to get our hands on them with all these victims of fear mongering hoarding our supplies. I've been sharing some of my own mask inventory with other workers who are out of luck because of all these people wearing them where they dont need to. Everybody where I work is pretty pissed off about why we have to pay so much more for our masks now, if we can even find them. We are tired of seeing them in grocery stores on people who dont need them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I am really glad that those who don't need to wear masks but wear them anyway are so defensive about their weird behavior. It shows that they are at least a little bit self conscious. It's pretty difficult for those of us who use masks for legitimate reasons like work to get our hands on them with all these victims of fear mongering hoarding our supplies. I've been sharing some of my own mask inventory with other workers who are out of luck because of all these people wearing them where they dont need to. Everybody where I work is pretty pissed off about why we have to pay so much more for our masks now, if we can even find them. We are tired of seeing them in grocery stores on people who dont need them.
    LOL! You have no scientific proof or data that masks do not work. OTOH, there's all sorts of data that says they do mitigate and social distancing does provide a level of protection against virus spread. It's the reason your mama told you to cover your mouth coughing or sneezing. Don't share personal items, etc. Stay away from friends with strep, mono, colds, etc.

You are just pissed to be spending another $1, thanks for some honesty, finally.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

22. Thanks SassyLady, Gunny, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I see people in masks every flu season. Half of Asia wears them because of smog (pre-coronavirus). The Japanese especially.

I wore bandanas constantly when on the ground in the ME, and they are a part of most Arabs' daily garb. And I'm not talking about the religious crap they wear. I still have a couple of shemaughs packed away with all my Marine goodies from yesteryear.

This hardly anything new.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

24. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    We had all better pray that C-19 does not become the deadly monster that the Spanish flu became.-Tyr

Spanish flu: The deadliest pandemic in history
    By All About History March 12, 2020

Reference article: Facts about the Spanish flu.
    Comments (5)
    Beds with patients in an emergency hospital in Camp Funston, Kansas, in the midst of the Spanish flu pandemic.
    An emergency hospital during Spanish flu influenza pandemic, Camp Funston, Kansas, c. 1918
    (Image: © Otis Historical Archives, National Museum of Health and Medicine)
    In 1918, a strain of influenza known as Spanish flu caused a global pandemic, spreading rapidly and killing indiscriminately. Young, old, sick and otherwise-healthy people all became infected, and at least 10% of patients died.

Estimates vary on the exact number of deaths caused by the disease, but it is thought to have infected a third of the world's population and killed at least 50 million people, making it the deadliest pandemic in modern history. Although at the time it gained the nickname "Spanish flu," it's unlikely that the virus originated in Spain.

What caused the Spanish flu?
    The outbreak began in 1918, during the final months of World War I, and historians now believe that the conflict may have been partly responsible for spreading the virus. On the Western Front, soldiers living in cramped, dirty and damp conditions became ill. This was a direct result of weakened immune systems from malnourishment. Their illnesses, which were known as "la grippe," were infectious, and spread among the ranks. Within around three days of becoming ill, many soldiers would start to feel better, but not all would make it.

During the summer of 1918, as troops began to return home on leave, they brought with them the undetected virus that had made them ill. The virus spread across cities, towns and villages in the soldiers' home countries. Many of those infected, both soldiers and civilians, did not recover rapidly. The virus was hardest on young adults between the ages of 20 and 30 who had previously been healthy.

In 2014, a new theory about the origins of the virus suggested that it first emerged in China, National Geographic reported. Previously undiscovered records linked the flu to the transportation of Chinese laborers, the Chinese Labour Corps, across Canada in 1917 and 1918. The laborers were mostly farm workers from remote parts of rural China, according to Mark Humphries' book "The Last Plague" (University of Toronto Press, 2013). They spent six days in sealed train containers as they were transported across the country before continuing to France. There, they were required to dig trenches, unload trains, lay tracks, build roads and repair damaged tanks. In all, over 90,000 workers were mobilized to the Western Front.

Humphries explains that in one count of 25,000 Chinese laborers in 1918, some 3,000 ended their Canadian journey in medical quarantine. At the time, because of racial stereotypes, their illness was blamed on "Chinese laziness" and Canadian doctors did not take the workers' symptoms seriously. By the time the laborers arrived in northern France in early 1918, many were sick, and hundreds were soon dying.

Image 1 of 9
    typist wearing a mask to prevent influenza during the Spanish flu pandemic, 1918

Typist wearing a mask to prevent influenza, New York, 1918. (Image credit: National Archives )
    A nurse collects water wearing a mask as a protection against influenza

A nurse collects water at a special camp to treat infected servicemen, Brookline, Massachusetts. (Image credit: National Archives)
    Men gargle with salt water as a preventative measure against influenza, Fort Dix, New Jersey

Men gargle with salt water as a preventative measure against influenza, Fort Dix, New Jersey. (Image credit: National Archives)
    Female conductors wearing influenza masks, New York, 1918

Conductors wearing influenza masks, New York, 1918. (Image credit: National Archives)
    Clerks at work with influenza masks, New York, Oct. 1918

Clerks at work with influenza masks, New York, Oct. 1918. (Image credit: National Archives)
    A street sweeper in New York wearing a protective mask

A street sweeper in New York wearing a protective mask. (Image credit: National Archives)
    A U.S. soldier receives preventative treatment for the flu

A U.S. soldier receives preventative treatment for the flu. (Image credit: National Archives)
    A police officer conducts traffic in New York during the Spanish flu pandemic, 1918

A police officer conducts traffic in New York during the Spanish flu pandemic, 1918. (Image credit: National Archives)
    A postal worker wearing a gauze mask, New York, 1918

A postal worker wearing a gauze mask, New York, 1918. (Image credit: National Archives)
    Why was it called the Spanish flu?
    Spain was one of the earliest countries where the epidemic was identified, but historians believe this was likely a result of wartime censorship. Spain was a neutral nation during the war and did not enforce strict censorship of its press, which could therefore freely publish early accounts of the illness. As a result, people falsely believed the illness was specific to Spain, and the name "Spanish flu" stuck.

Even in late Spring 1918, a Spanish news service sent word to Reuters' London office informing the news agency that "a strange form of disease of epidemic character has appeared in Madrid. The epidemic is of a mild nature, no deaths having been reported," according to Henry Davies' book "The Spanish Flu," (Henry Holt & Co., 2000). Within two weeks of the report, more than 100,000 people had become infected with the flu.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

26. Thanks revelarts thanked this post