Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I don’t know anything about the case that Trump is tweeting about, but he should probably stay away from tweeting about it.
    That being said, Scarborough and his pathetic sidekick Mika have attacked Trump and many others for a long time, at a filthy level and usually untrue or misleadingly worded. They are essentially subhuman and have sacrificed any claim to normal human rights. Trump or anyone else can say whatever they want or do whatever they want to either of them and there should be no complaints from them, and no sympathy from me. Trump could ship them both to Tehran prison and that is fine.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

2. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I'm starting to understand why I keep getting the vibe that some of the righties on this site are really commies deep down inside. Something smells like rhinos around here.
    I'm getting a vibe of someone who finds ANY disagreement means it's some rhino/liberal they are arguing with. Or that ONLY the right can be correct, they can never do any wrong. And it's rhino commie BS if you point out anything wrong by a rightie.

And nope, no need to quote where you stated as much.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm getting a vibe of someone who finds ANY disagreement means it's some rhino/liberal they are arguing with. Or that ONLY the right can be correct, they can never do any wrong. And it's rhino commie BS if you point out anything wrong by a rightie.

And nope, no need to quote where you stated as much.
    Lol, my post was meant as a scarecrow for commies. Commies are everywhere Jim, but they never just come out and claim to be commies. They hide out in the shadows like cockroaches, and they run to dark hiding places when you flip the lights on. That's why commies hate Trump so much. When my commie radar receives a ping, I like to flip on the lights. I am careful to not lasso commies until I have them in checkmate, but I do love to flip on the spotlight when I am close. Those who are not commies do not show any resentment when I flip on the commie light, but the commies head for cover.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Lol, my post was meant as a scarecrow for commies. Commies are everywhere Jim, but they never just come out and claim to be commies. They hide out in the shadows like cockroaches, and they run to dark hiding places when you flip the lights on. That's why commies hate Trump so much. When my commie radar receives a ping, I like to flip on the lights. I am careful to not lasso commies until I have them in checkmate, but I do love to flip on the spotlight when I am close. Those who are not commies do not show any resentment when I flip on the commie light, but the commies head for cover.
    Hiding in the shadows, commies and all that jazz? At lil 'ol DP? Methinks you have the wrong place. We have a tiny membership and ONE member may come remotely close to what you say.

Why folks have such a hard time over this mask issue is beyond me. Don't like one? Don't wear it. Don't tell me what is good for my family and what is not. And no one should be telling you what is best for you either.

And certainly don't try to convince me that I'm somehow doing wrong by wearing a mask when I choose to. That's a dead end road. And telling me that I am being led by fear or lefties, also a dead end road. And other claims too. I've explained why, and no more than that should be necessary. Just as I have no need to question or talk you out of your own decisions to make.

I have the RIGHT to wear one, no more needs to be said, IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    **Trump got elected because he is "one of us"....not a plastic boring..polished phony....Twitter is the best way to communicate with `us`...Trump works hard working for free....Trump can do "regular" and President when needed...and thats what makes him different ...

If anyone who has any doubt about supporting Trump
    **(after all he has done to this point)
    Please ease your pain and get on with it....vote for Joe Biden 2020 and his handlers...
    I support him as my President, however, doesn't mean I'm in lockstep with his stupid moves and some of his Twittering is beyond stupid. And, if anyone can't see how that hurts his presidency and other Republicans then they might have tunnel vision.

If he's communicating important stuff through Twitter that's awesome. However, he had fallen into the easy trap of just free thinking and not editing himself. Imagine how much he can accomplish if he filtered himself.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Sure got commies on your brain a lot, McCarthy.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Sure got commies on your brain a lot, McCarthy.
    The Mccarthy comparison is probably the nicest compliment I have ever received on this board, thank you so much.

I think Mccarthy would be proud of me. What Trump needs in his administration more than anything else right now is Mccarthy or somebody with a good commie radar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I support him as my President, however, doesn't mean I'm in lockstep with his stupid moves and some of his Twittering is beyond stupid. And, if anyone can't see how that hurts his presidency and other Republicans then they might have tunnel vision.

If he's communicating important stuff through Twitter that's awesome. However, he had fallen into the easy trap of just free thinking and not editing himself. Imagine how much he can accomplish if he filtered himself.
    Radical transparency. Trump is my hero for wrestling the vile media, dems, commies, and traitors. He grabs them by the horns like he he does the PC police, and he wrestles them to the ground.

Go Trump!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The Mccarthy comparison is probably the nicest compliment I have ever received on this board, thank you so much.

I think Mccarthy would be proud of me. What Trump needs in his administration more than anything else right now is Mccarthy or somebody with a good commie radar.
    McCarthy was an unconstitutional witch hunter every bit as vile, stupid, alarmist and evil as Adam Schiff.

This isn't 1600s Salem.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-27-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

By the way, if Twitter wants to start flagging things Trump tweets as “false” then they are obligated to become a perpetual fact-checker on every tweet that ever gets posted, including tweets by the Clintons or Obamas. Are they ready for that?

Which reminds me of the way these days that Trump says “Good morning” at a press briefing and Politifact immediately does a fact check on this, followed minutes later by a proclamation by them that “Trump said Good Morning with no justification” or “Trumps statement of Good Morning has been Debunked”. I would say that left-leaning fact checker sites have fact checked Trump over 10,000 times since he took office. I would also bet that they claimed “False” every single time. How many times would you guess that they fact checked Obama? Zero, I’m guessing, even after “you can keep your doctor”. They probably still haven’t fact checked Bill Clinton for his “I did not have sex with that woman” perjury statement.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

16. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Abbey Marie, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    By the way, if Twitter wants to start flagging things Trump tweets as “false” then they are obligated to become a perpetual fact-checker on every tweet that ever gets posted, including tweets by the Clintons or Obamas. Are they ready for that?

Which reminds me of the way these days that Trump says “Good morning” at a press briefing and Politifact immediately does a fact check on this, followed minutes later by a proclamation by them that “Trump said Good Morning with no justification” or “Trumps statement of Good Morning has been Debunked”. I would say that left-leaning fact checker sites have fact checked Trump over 10,000 times since he took office. I would also bet that they claimed “False” every single time. How many times would you guess that they fact checked Obama? Zero, I’m guessing, even after “you can keep your doctor”. They probably still haven’t fact checked Bill Clinton for his “I did not have sex with that woman” perjury statement.
    Also all the moron responders who claim trump is responsible for 100k deaths, that he colluded with Russia, that he strangled some woman, etc

18. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    McCarthy was an unconstitutional witch hunter every bit as vile, stupid, alarmist and evil as Adam Schiff.

This isn't 1600s Salem.
    They made a movie about Salem that was an allegory re red scare.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post

That's hilarious "Trump said good morning with no justification". Or it's been debunked

You KNOW there are people that are believing that crap

22. Thanks Abbey Marie, Russ thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Takes Trump 70 days to act on coronavirus but only 2 days to slap social media.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Takes Trump 70 days to act on coronavirus but only 2 days to slap social media.
    You really don't know how stupid that sounds do you?

Twitter is tangible and in your face so not hard to see what's going on. Plus, this is something that's been going on longer than 2 days. Twitter has been censoring for quite some time as well as FB and other social media.

Acting on the virus was/is way bigger than putting regulations on social media and he waited, and listened to, advice from experts both medical and economic.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

25. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post