Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default So, Is It Antifa?

What is going on in the US now? Anarchy? The Civil War so many wanted to see? We're seeing how fast civil society can devolve. It doesn't help that these mayors and governors don't have a clue how to bring order and the police can't trust them.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks NightTrain, Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The mayor of Minneapolis at 3:47am CST just said to the affect, ''Ten years from now, I KNOW we're going to look back at this day and say, 'this is the day things really changed. I know that Minneapolis is really the city we always wanted it to be.'"

Serious delusion.

Minneapolis had police hurt, one nearly murdered by a crowd. Now admitting they need many more than the National Guard they called out.
    Secret Service had some serious injuries.
    San Jose had a protester shot by someone in SUV and a crowd of protesters were mowed down by another SUV while blocking a road.
    Portland the rioters took over and set fire to the city center.

It seems that many folks are just doing whatever they wish from looting, to mowing down those protesting, to shooting at firefighters.

This is anarchy.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 05-30-2020 at 04:24 AM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The President has told the DOD to prepare to assist the National Guard in MN if requested. The man in charge of National Guard has said he wasn't consulted, but agrees that it was a good move. They need to regain law and order.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    What is going on in the US now? Anarchy? The Civil War so many wanted to see? We're seeing how fast civil society can devolve. It doesn't help that these mayors and governors don't have a clue how to bring order and the police can't trust them.
    Meanwhile in NYC, the mayor went to Brooklyn and told the 'people' to not attack police, but elected officials. I'm quite sure he doesn't mean himself, so who? That city also lost a police precinct.

The rioters made a serious attempt at the White House and in Portland, (home of antifa), they took over the City Center.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 05-30-2020 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Throughout the country, in major cities, the rioters seemed to focus on police houses, when not looting. This in my mind is a result of the retreat Thursday night of the precinct in Minneapolis. They realize that mob rule is possible, when the other side doesn't want wanton killing and injuries.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Can't help wonder who is behind the coordination that appears to be at work throughout these cities' rioters. Antifa certainly, but who behind that group? Soros certainly comes to mind, but moreso right now for me, China is a real possibility. A 'cold war' we're in, but don't know?

9. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Throughout the country, in major cities, the rioters seemed to focus on police houses, when not looting. This in my mind is a result of the retreat Thursday night of the precinct in Minneapolis. They realize that mob rule is possible, when the other side doesn't want wanton killing and injuries.
    Organized, engineered, chaos and mayhem.
    An opportunity came and certain groups, dem, media, black groups formed and protected under obama's watch ,plus other groups with vested interests -ALL- operating to fed and grow this mayhem.
    Do not think that much of this is not being done in order to affect the coming election and try to remove Trump.

THEY are pulling out any and all stops to try to remove him- using any means available.

Stage was set for all of this while the messiah obama ruled for 8 miserable years.
    Remember how he blamed the cops, protected the New Black Panther Party, endorsed and met with La Raza, etc.?
    That traitor was a master of sowing disharmony and discord.
    He never met any USA hating group that he wasnt fond of and if possible didnt try to help.

Of course all of this will be blamed on Trump.
    And that is why other cities -other groups made sure that it spread.

Got to have that black voting block giving their usual 93/95% votes to a Dem- to a POS like Biden..

Soros, Antifa and other community organizers--, other obama type scum are in on this with everything they have got... -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 05-30-2020 at 04:56 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I marched in Milwaukee yesterday. Several hundred. Totally peaceful. Lots of support. Marchers of all colors, races and genders.
    Last edited by pete311; 05-30-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

A lot of the vandalism photos and video I see are actually from white people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    A lot of the vandalism photos and video I see are actually from white people.
    Antifa is primarily white. Anarchists in general.

14. Thanks pete311 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

MN gov just tweeted he thinks 80% of rioters are out of state

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Trump thinks it's antifa and other radical groups that are leading the destruction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I think this started spontaneously, but I suspect there's been the usual suspects waiting for a small fire to appear to rush in and pour gas on the flames.

And I'll wager that Soros is involved in the groups engaging in the opportunistic rush to make things as bad as possible.

Then there's the idiots who denigrate LE regularly, such as the thuggish Keith Ellison encouraging violence against cops. Democrat-run cities are burning down around their very ears, and they think it's just fine.

At some point in these episodes, I just shrug and thank my lucky stars I live where I do. That kind of bullshit doesn't fly up here.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I think this started spontaneously, but I suspect there's been the usual suspects waiting for a small fire to appear to rush in and pour gas on the flames.

And I'll wager that Soros is involved in the groups engaging in the opportunistic rush to make things as bad as possible.

Then there's the idiots who denigrate LE regularly, such as the thuggish Keith Ellison encouraging violence against cops. Democrat-run cities are burning down around their very ears, and they think it's just fine.

At some point in these episodes, I just shrug and thank my lucky stars I live where I do. That kind of bullshit doesn't fly up here.
    I think the protests were spontaneous, but not the wholesale destruction and not the plethora of destruction across the country's cities all on Friday night. By Friday, none of it was about Floyd.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 05-30-2020 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I'm tired.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

The mayor of Minneapolis at 3:47am CST just said to the affect, ''Ten years from now, I KNOW we're going to look back at this day and say, 'this is the day things really changed. I know that Minneapolis is really the city we always wanted it to be.'"

Serious delusion.

Minneapolis had police hurt, one nearly murdered by a crowd. Now admitting they need many more than the National Guard they called out.
    Secret Service had some serious injuries.
    San Jose had a protester shot by someone in SUV and a crowd of protesters were mowed down by another SUV while blocking a road.
    Portland the rioters took over and set fire to the city center.

It seems that many folks are just doing whatever they wish from looting, to mowing down those protesting, to shooting at firefighters.

This is anarchy.
    We stood down the country. I'm surprised it took the criminal rabble this long. They don't care about protesting. Probably don't even know the issue. They're just out there getting "free stuff". Easier than getting a job.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-30-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

22. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post