Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    If you truly want to know, go get a history book from the 60s or 70s and you'll see the difference. Ask Kath about the 1619 Project. Liberal newspaper tries to rewrite history.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-161...ed-11576540494

D ... you haven't lived long enough to know if what you're being taught is biased because you have no life history to compare to. We remember history because we were there and to see it rewritten in school books these days is heart breaking.

Oh, another example of rewriting history ..... Holocaust deniers.
    I have collected a few antique encyclopedias over the years, and it is fascinating to compare what's in them to today. It is also fun to play with the revision search tool on wikipedia's site. Every time something happens in the news about a certain topic, there are a lot of revisions done to the wiki article on that topic. I often use this as a research tool when I am vetting news and propaganda, since it allows me to put the current article and whatever previous version of the article I select, side by side.

2. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_D_Girl View Post
    You are entitled to your viewpoint as much as anyone else. Politics is very divisive. The problem comes when you assume that only your opinion is valid and everything else is "crap." If you believe President Trump is a wonderful person doing a great job, you are entitled to your opinion. Just as much as someone who believes President Trump is a lying piece of crap. Or you can avoid it altogether and save yourself some grief.
    OR ... you could look at both sides of the argument. Look at the actual facts (not you imaginary ones), apply some common sense and logic and you would see that Trump has his strengths and weaknesses like everyone else.

One thing no one can argue with about Trump: I doubt anyone since Ronald Reagan could have withstood the absolute bullying bullshit from the left and MSM he has, and he's STILL standing. Had Obama come under fire of this intensity he'd have been impeached and more than likely be in prison.

If you would like to spare yourself some grief, quit commenting on it. Or stand and take the grief.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    For example, I could give you a link to a former member here, she was literally as dumb as a box of rocks. She would literally change historical events. Just like CNN did a few days ago changing history outright as they spoke to Americans. So yes, there is reality, real history, and then what leftists imagine, or they eliminate things they don't like. And coincidentally, this former member was associated with the school system no less. She was an admitted far left teaching type of person, an admitted liar & outright idiot, if you will. That's what is in some schools. The left lies. Sure, all people do, but the left so so so much more than others. They are hypocrites. Every last one of them. And more than willing to lie and omit things in the MSM, just as they would lie & omit and pass along their stupidity within schools.
    If you are referring to my mom, she is a counselor, not a teacher. My maternal grandmother was a teacher. Imparting subversive ideas to first graders. I often wonder if teachers are in the middle and others are attempting to change history to conform with their right wing ideology. Like Holocaust deniers and those who believe that interfering in Southeast Asia was a good idea. I would like to know which historical events have been changed by leftists to conform to their ideology. Yes, there are hypocrites. I can think of one right off. There is this world leader who staged a photo op at a church he rarely attends, carrying a book that he never reads. And using violence to pervert the story of a man whose life symbolized peace.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

If you are referring to my mom, she is a counselor, not a teacher. My maternal grandmother was a teacher. Imparting subversive ideas to first graders. I often wonder if teachers are in the middle and others are attempting to change history to conform with their right wing ideology. Like Holocaust deniers and those who believe that interfering in Southeast Asia was a good idea. I would like to know which historical events have been changed by leftists to conform to their ideology. Yes, there are hypocrites. I can think of one right off. There is this world leader who staged a photo op at a church he rarely attends, carrying a book that he never reads. And using violence to pervert the story of a man whose life symbolized peace.
    Still smarter than the average bear, huh?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you would like to continue a charade - then I will outright be honest enough to tell you that your Mom is a leftist idiot, a proven habitual liar, one of the worst hypocrites I've ever seen, doesn't respect anyone's privacy, and has told folks on here some of the most vile things I've come out of a 'woman's' mouth.

Knowing that such a person can "counsel" children is scary. Nothing like having lying folks talking to kids. No doubt violating their privacy. And I can only wonder about disgusting things said behind their backs.

And how long before you parrot "bush did it" or your other USUAL bs. And I say usual, as in I don't believe you for a fucking second. But act if you must, then know the truth about Mom you must.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Still smarter than the average bear, huh?
    Still THINKS so in her own mind.

Imagine that, trying to come back is one thing. I don't care either way, quite frankly. But to do so, AGAIN, and acting as their own child, I find kind of offensive. But then again, what's changed?

What I care about are rules being followed. If someone can do that, so be it. But don't think I'll play along with the charade.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am 19 and old enough to think for myself. I am not my mom, just like Jim's son is not him. Jim, why doesn't your son post here? I am sure he has some good ideas. Is he still going to school in Rhode Island?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I am 19 and old enough to think for myself. I am not my mom, just like Jim's son is not him. Jim, why doesn't your son post here? I am sure he has some good ideas. Is he still going to school in Rhode Island?
    Fuck off Gabby. And last warning - don't ever mention my family again. Directly or indirectly. Play your games, for now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Knock off the BS. You're still here against the desire of a few. You can not listen like last time and see what that got/gets you, or you can settle your ass down.

Besides, your real name is easier to type and I am ALL about THAT

13. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Knock off your batshit crazy game, Gabby.

You were spotted and identified within minutes of joining with the new identity, and we've been enjoying watching you fumble around trying to be convincing - which you're not. But thanks for the laughs, it's been entertaining for sure!

You can hide your snark, shallow knowledge and lack of social skills as well as a leopard can change his spots.

Even if I hadn't matched your IP to your home in Pasadena, I'd have identified you just by your posting style by now.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

15. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Oh, so you're Gabby's kid. Explains a lot. However, you sounds just like my granddaughter who is in teaching program at UofA. She was indoctrinated in high school. Did charter school, Basis, until 9th grade and then transferred to public school liberal arts program and did a 180 from everything she believed up to that point.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 06-06-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

17. Thanks Gunny, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Oh, so you're Gabby's kid. Explains a lot. However, you sounds just like my granddaughter who is in teaching program at UofA. She was indoctrinated in high school. Did charter school, Basis, until 9th grade and then transferred to public school liberal arts program and did a 180 from everything she believed up to that point.
    No, that was Gabby.

It's the same bizarre game she played a few years ago. I guess she thought it would be clever to pose as her daughter... maybe a shrink could make heads or tails of it, but she's done it before.

Another time she wrote an attempt to rebut something I posted and claimed it was "a student" that wrote it, even though she's a counselor in a high school. If she were a teacher in some sort of political class, then yeah... maybe, but that would still be a pretty awkward thing to do. When it flopped miserably she predictably ran back to "it was only a high school kid!"... the whole thing was very weird.

I don't know, maybe she thought that she'd gained so much ill-will from her many multitudes of lies and despicable slights to pretty much everyone here that she thought it would be a better idea to slip in undetected with a new persona and start fresh.

Starting out with a whole new set of lies is a hell of a way to start fresh, though. Would have been better to simply ask Jim for forgiveness after that horrific stunt she pulled a couple years ago and be honest right out of the gate, IMO.

I didn't get a chance to ask if she still lives in Huntington Beach, CA when she lives in a suburb of Houston, though. Shame, that.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

19. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default At least D Girl is proving us all right.

The more lies you tell, the harder it is to remember which ones you told first, and when. Then, when you discover you're not sure which lies you told. You just make up more to cover up how poor..or should I say..'Rotten' your failed memory is??????

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I think Gabby/ "D-Girl" is really "Hanoi Jane" in real life.... just sayin
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

23. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Could be..

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I think Gabby/ "D-Girl" is really "Hanoi Jane" in real life.... just sayin

They all sound like they attended the Nancy Pelosi School of
    "How to be Just Like Joe Biden's Mysterious Mental Disabilities Nobody Wants To Admit"

No time for liars here, or anywhere else.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: