Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ilhan Omar: It’s Time to Disband the Minneapolis Police Department

How stupid can these people get? I assure you, much more!

I can't wait. 3 guys with guns are breaking into your home, and even shooting at the locks.

Who do ya call? Ghostbusters?

--

Ilhan Omar: It’s Time to Disband the Minneapolis Police Department

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Friday called for the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) to be disbanded and for the city to “reimagine” public safety after local protests over the death of resident George Floyd descended into riots and looting.

“The Minneapolis Police Department has proven themselves beyond reform,” Omar wrote on social media. “It’s time to disband them and reimagine public safety in Minneapolis.”

The Minnesota Democrat then thanked Minneapolis City Council member Steve Fletcher for voicing his support the measure in a TIME op-ed.

On Friday, the Minneapolis City Council will vote on whether to make radical changes to the MPD, though details of such changes remain unknown, said Councilman Jeremiah Ellison — the son of state Attorney General Keith Ellison.

“We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department,” Ellison tweeted. “And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together. We are going to dramatically rethink how we approach public safety and emergency response. It’s really past due.”

Last Thursday, demonstrators set fire to a police precinct building in the Minneapolis neighborhood where Floyd died Monday after he was restrained by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who pressed his knee into Floyd’s neck.

Floyd had been arrested on suspicion of using a counterfeit bill at a grocery store.

The 3rd precinct building had been evacuated by order of Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, who said he was unwilling to endanger lives to protect the building.

“I understand the importance of a precinct,” he said. “[But] the symbolism of a building cannot outweigh the importance of life, of our officers, or the public. We could not risk serious injury to anyone and we will continue to patrol the third precinct entirely.”

By 4:30 a.m. last Friday, protesters and looters were still out on the streets in the neighborhood as several nearby commercial buildings burned unchecked.

As Breitbart News reported: “Minneapolis already suffers from high violent crime rates. In Minneapolis, every 8.15 residents per 1,000 is a violent crime victim. Compare that to the state of Minnesota overall, where only 2.2 residents per 1,000 become a violent crime victim.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ce-department/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I just posted a thread on the DC Mayor asking Trump to remove additional law enforcement from the District. I'm hardly surprised at this from Omar. She's a blithering idiot. I think it's high time criminal charges were preferred against her. If I had two wives at the same time ...

I think these lefties are actually inviting rioters and looters so they can point the finger at Trump and blame him. Been their MO for 4 years. What's new?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I just posted a thread on the DC Mayor asking Trump to remove additional law enforcement from the District. I'm hardly surprised at this from Omar. She's a blithering idiot. I think it's high time criminal charges were preferred against her. If I had two wives at the same time ...

I think these lefties are actually inviting rioters and looters so they can point the finger at Trump and blame him. Been their MO for 4 years. What's new?
    Many standing back, refusing extra help, and even prodding along the rioters. Lots of support from the lefty MSM too. Anything at all that they can do to bring negativity. They WANT harm to our country.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Ilhan Omar: It’s Time to Disband the Minneapolis Police Department

What can you expect from Ilhan Omar.

We had a disband the Fuzz march here in my hometown too. It like a fashion statement with these idiots.

It seems to me that Omar and others on her side are like lemmings. Once one starts off of the cliff the rest follow. Then, when the inevitable happens, they pin the blame on... whites, Trump, Republicans
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    How stupid can these people get? I assure you, much more!

I can't wait. 3 guys with guns are breaking into your home, and even shooting at the locks.

Who do ya call? Ghostbusters?

--

Ilhan Omar: It’s Time to Disband the Minneapolis Police Department

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Friday called for the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) to be disbanded and for the city to “reimagine” public safety after local protests over the death of resident George Floyd descended into riots and looting.

Incredible. Ilhan Omar gets the prize for the absolutely stupidest idea since Og the caveman suggested the square wheel. Wait, I take that back. Og's idea was say better than this. Ilhan get the award for stupidest idea of all time.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Many standing back, refusing extra help, and even prodding along the rioters. Lots of support from the lefty MSM too. Anything at all that they can do to bring negativity. They WANT harm to our country.
    I kind of shy away from saying things like that but it's getting damned hard to ignore the obvious.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Send her back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Send her back.
    Put her in the cell with those 3 cops

12. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Perhaps her city should disband and let it be the test case. After they experience higher crime rate elected officials will not be re-elected and law enforcement will return. Or, are they also going Sharia Law?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

14. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Omar is a nobody.

Until November when she is defeated. She will just be a reckless piece of floating scum on the cesspool of the DNC who created her and endorsed her hateful incestual disregard for anything that even comes close to being honest, or true. Of course she wants to ban Police. They are the ones who will be coming to TAKE HER AWAY after she is Booted Out of the Capitol building.

Her protection as a member of CONGRESS expires shortly after Election day. THANK GOD!

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

16. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post