I already had to try and play diplomat with a fraud last week. This must be a record. AND say something about "the state of the Nation" when I am the freakin' diplomat.

First off, you're busted. Give it up. As Rick stated, within MINUTES. Even *I*, the proverbial staff mushroom noticed you.

Second, after 15-or-so-ish years, couldn't your smarter than the average bear self could come up with something better than the same, failed plan? Are you expecting a different outcome than all the other times you got banned? You are not going to post here on YOUR terms. You get the same deal as everyone else. Get over it.

Over the protest of some, some have argued on behalf of your presence. To clarify, NOT on behalf of your politics nor your bad behavior. Just that you can at times be amusing and/or entertaining to some.

If you insist on being your usual, hard-headed, suicidal self instead of just settling down and going with the flow, I'm stating here and now I won't defend your presence anymore. This has gone on long enough. You know how to get along when you want to. And don't give me any BS that you are somehow being forced to do something you don't want. If you feel you have to force yourself to not be a snide, Grade A bitch, then I suggest this STILL isn't going to be the place for you and you can count down the minutes.

Your choice.