Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Woman Breaks Down as Black Man Alleges She Used Racial Slur

Please watch the video at the link...-Tyr

U.S.
    Woman Breaks Down as Black Man Alleges She Used Racial Slur in Seattle Road Incident
    StoryfulJune 23, 2020, 1:59 PM CDT
    Scroll back up to restore default view.
    A black man who claimed he was racially abused by a white woman in Seattle, Washington, during while driving shared video of himself confronting the woman, who is seen shielding her face and screaming in apparent distress as he speaks to her.Karlos Dillard claims the woman cut him off when they encountered each other on the road, that she raised her middle finger to him, and that she referred to him as a “n****r”. He also said she had begun following him, but stopped and quickly reversed when she saw that was recording video on his phone. Dillard said he then started following her, leading to the interaction in this video.The footage shows the woman about to drive into an underground parking lot, as Dillard pulls up behind her, steps out and approaches her car. “Karen, you are not going to sit there and flip me off,” Dillard tells her.The name “Karen” is a pejorative term coined online in recent years to refer to white women alleged to be racist, overly demanding, or who use their privilege at the expense of others.The woman gets out of her car and says: “I have a Black husband,” “You are totally calling me something that I am not,” and “You’re attacking me.”When Dillard records her license plate and apartment building, she crouches down to cover the plate and starts to cry.Later, Dillard speaks with onlookers and tells them she had called him a “n****r”.Before the video ends, Dillard tells Leah he doesn’t “want to hear your white tears” while she can be heard saying “I’m sorry,” “I don’t know the streets very well, please forgive me,” and “My heart is all about this movement.”The video has been viewed over 5 million times on Dillard’s Twitter and Instagram. Credit: Karlos Dillard via Storyful

Let me just say this..
    Black or white--you follow my wife to our house and then attempt to berate her-
    you had better pray to God that I am not home at the time and see it.
    Because if I am.
    I will come out and beat your ffing ass unconscious and no skin color, size or anything else , any damn cause will protect you at that moment.
    The guy in that video so very desperately needs the living hell stomped out of him and done correctly the why some of us here in the South were taught to do. A solid gold fact..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-24-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

That POS trying to sound legit...because she flipped him off...then films her licence plate..putting her in further danger...

Your correct Robert...he needs a lesson in True fear....**and we will leave that to anyone's own imagination...

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Let me just say this..
    Black or white--you follow my wife to our house and then attempt to berate her-
    you had better pray to God that I am not home at the time and see it.
    Because if I am.
    I will come out and beat your ffing ass unconscious and no skin color, size or anything else , any damn cause will protect you at that moment.
    The guy in that video so very desperately needs the living hell stomped out of him and done correctly the why some of us here in the South were taught to do. A solid gold fact..-Tyr
    You come to MY house looking for trouble and what you'll be looking at is down the wrong end of a barrel.

So the bro is bitching about her allegedly using a racial slur and he calls her "Karen" -- a derogatory, racial term used for white women assume to be racist?

I'm about tired of blacks acting out like kindergartners right now
    Last edited by Gunny; 06-24-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post