They are on the news telling you that things are back to the highest level ever, matching things back in April. But look at the death count comparison, now and back to April. Not even remotely close.

Now I'm not saying it's all a lie and that virus numbers in certain areas have not gone up. They have. But the testing is spiking daily, but the ICU and deaths are clearly not the same as they were.

Herd immunity a little? I dunno. I will guarantee you this much though - with an incentive of $13,000 and can be upgraded to $52,000, there IS abuse of numbers taking place. And then many others will simply omit what they don't like, twist things, report one and not another, and whatever it takes to instill fear and keep it going.

Seems like the virus is a lot less lethal in some areas. And I will also guarantee you that many many out there will take tests of folks, where it comes back showing they had the virus due to antibodies showing, and they will simply count that as a positive. We have actually read about and seen this from the medical folks themselves!! But the things they can't make up easily are their folks in the ICU and people dying. And they are simply not at the same level.

I don't trust the news to tell me the truth. I don't trust the politicians. I don't even trust the hospitals much with the amount of abuse we have seen.

Now - who here has read about or seen on the news - that while cases are up, the amount of deaths appear to be nothing like what they were? I know I didn't. News in NY is having you believe things are at the worst they ever were, and we may need to lock down again and blah blah blah.