I can post these all day long, there are hundreds and more out there!! I understand those not wanting to wear it across the street in the park on a quick dog walk. Or even tons of private places outside. Or when driving. But if you go near others, or into a store, just put a damn mask on. Use a bandana if you hate the idea. Or just stay the hell home and shop online like I do!

But knowingly going out, into stores and crowded places, not wear a mask - but then make a stink about it and make a scene out of things. All of them look like idiots. Of course none make sense, and none know the facts of course.

And don't get me started with the spitters. The latest was a lady at a convenience story, hocking a loogey on the counter over being asked to wear a mask. Spitting towards people in other places galore. A few directly in the face. And the coughers. So many going around and after getting pissed because they were asked to wear a mask, then turn and cough on that person on person.
--
So here we have a lady claiming to have a breathing problem. She mentions this all after the fact as she is leaving, after screaming her lungs out.

This is funny too. The guy helping her, not the manager, makes me laugh my ass off for being overly polite with this crazy lady. He's being way too happy and smiley about all of it, because he knows what a dipshit she is making out of herself! She demands the manager, demands to be let in, blah blah blah, and then demands corporate and she's suing....

This guy reminds me of Russell Crowe. He's now in line at Costco and being asked to wear a mask. He refuses, and bye bye to all of his shopping. LOL

"I don't wear a mask for the same reason I don't wear underwear - things gotta breath" Then on to God's wonderful breathing system being tossed out the door. And the last women is just absolutely insane and ya gotta hear for yourself!

"I will not be muzzled like a mad dog!"

Think she is upset over being asked to wear a mask?