Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Mask cuckoos

I can post these all day long, there are hundreds and more out there!! I understand those not wanting to wear it across the street in the park on a quick dog walk. Or even tons of private places outside. Or when driving. But if you go near others, or into a store, just put a damn mask on. Use a bandana if you hate the idea. Or just stay the hell home and shop online like I do!

But knowingly going out, into stores and crowded places, not wear a mask - but then make a stink about it and make a scene out of things. All of them look like idiots. Of course none make sense, and none know the facts of course.

And don't get me started with the spitters. The latest was a lady at a convenience story, hocking a loogey on the counter over being asked to wear a mask. Spitting towards people in other places galore. A few directly in the face. And the coughers. So many going around and after getting pissed because they were asked to wear a mask, then turn and cough on that person on person.
    --
    So here we have a lady claiming to have a breathing problem. She mentions this all after the fact as she is leaving, after screaming her lungs out.

This is funny too. The guy helping her, not the manager, makes me laugh my ass off for being overly polite with this crazy lady. He's being way too happy and smiley about all of it, because he knows what a dipshit she is making out of herself! She demands the manager, demands to be let in, blah blah blah, and then demands corporate and she's suing....

This guy reminds me of Russell Crowe. He's now in line at Costco and being asked to wear a mask. He refuses, and bye bye to all of his shopping. LOL

"I don't wear a mask for the same reason I don't wear underwear - things gotta breath" Then on to God's wonderful breathing system being tossed out the door. And the last women is just absolutely insane and ya gotta hear for yourself!

"I will not be muzzled like a mad dog!"

Think she is upset over being asked to wear a mask?

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

What a bunch of morons. That last woman needs a smack.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I don't see what is the point to these people. If masks were optional, these clowns obviously would not be an issue, If you don't want to wear a mask, stay home.

I wear one out of courtesy for other people, and because I have no desire to contribute to the Bexar County strongbox. Regardless, this is stupid. I think politicizing them -- BY EITHER SIDE -- is stupid. Not surprising, but stupid nonetheless.

Meanwhile, back here in "Reality-ville", there's a REAL virus that's highly contagious and has the potential to kill. Unlike everything going on around the virus, it kills without discrimination. Meaning anybody. I DO remember when it was the virus minus the politics.

When everyone had a common cause because they thought they were going to die. The only people talking crap about masks then was the medical community trying to convince us they didn't work for anyone but medical people

People got complacent HERE (in SA) too. Ran out the bars and the beach. Ghost town right now.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't see what is the point to these people. If masks were optional, these clowns obviously would not be an issue, If you don't want to wear a mask, stay home.

I wear one out of courtesy for other people, and because I have no desire to contribute to the Bexar County strongbox. Regardless, this is stupid. I think politicizing them -- BY EITHER SIDE -- is stupid. Not surprising, but stupid nonetheless.

Meanwhile, back here in "Reality-ville", there's a REAL virus that's highly contagious and has the potential to kill. Unlike everything going on around the virus, it kills without discrimination. Meaning anybody. I DO remember when it was the virus minus the politics.

When everyone had a common cause because they thought they were going to die. The only people talking crap about masks then was the medical community trying to convince us they didn't work for anyone but medical people

People got complacent HERE (in SA) too. Ran out the bars and the beach. Ghost town right now.
    I agree. I went with masks from the beginning. I told you all, look at the Hong Kongers.

As for the 'anti-maskers,' including the President. IF the left were to toss off masks, saying they didn't believe they were useful, my guess is the President and his followers would say, "You all are weak, the STRONG wear the masks, stop being sheeple!"

65% of lefties wear them all the time, with perhaps 30% being just because the right gets so goofy over it.

Right or left, I'm wearing mine, as Gunny is really saying, "All lives matter."

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Masks are the new symbol of the Democrat party. Show your support for Democrats by wearing a mask.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Masks are the new symbol of the Democrat party. Show your support for Democrats by wearing a mask.
    Shaking with self-righteousness, foaming with indignation while screeching, "Commie, leftie! The mask, the mask! Found your picture:

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I was trying to find something dumber than a sheep to respond to for those who don't have enough common courtesy to care about those around them, and those not smart enough to use whatever means of protection available when warranted by circumstances but I figured anyone that dumb and blind wouldn't know what a paramecium is, much less be able to identify it or spell it without google.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Shoot, let’s all wear a red or blue mask to show that our mask is just a political statement.

If I die from this virus, I’m coming back to haunt my fellow Republicans.

-Abbey

14. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I was trying to find something dumber than a sheep to respond to for those who don't have enough common courtesy to care about those around them, and those not smart enough to use whatever means of protection available when warranted by circumstances but I figured anyone that dumb and blind wouldn't know what a paramecium is, much less be able to identify it or spell it without google.
    Gunny, you are on a roll. Your posts lately have been especially perspicacious.

-Abbey

16. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Gunny, you are on a roll. Your posts lately have been especially perspicacious.

BTW, and not for nothing, but isn't it Antifa and BLM and Democrats making a political statement by NOT wearing masks? Thought I'd ask the obvious.

18. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

BTW, and not for nothing, but isn't it Antifa and BLM and Democrats making a political statement by NOT wearing masks? Thought I'd ask the obvious.
    That may be, but I expect no better from those idiots. My fellow Rs are who I hear making it a “Government can’t tell me what to do, the virus isn’t real, masks do nothing” thing. And I’m not happy.

-Abbey

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I guess the person who likely detests the left more than about anyone else in this world, is now a converted member due to wanting to protect my health and that of my loved ones.

And all the other idiots around the nation - and I have seen endless stream of them - claiming all kinds of crap and out being activists and the same commie crap - only to turn around and get covid-19 themselves. Some of them acting and speaking out against - have went on to die. A shame over nothing.

I wear them unapologetically. When the virus is gone I will stop. Or when someone can prove to me the virus isn't in a location, or facts to convince me that these masks aren't helping me or the community. Everyone that has convinced me via studies has done so with facts. The reason I wear them is based on facts.

Then you have those against. None offering facts of any kind. None. Nada. Zilch. These folks will try to run you in circles with all kinds of scary and condemning words, loaded with all kinds of opinions as to why you shouldn't wear one. But the one common denominator among all of them is the lack of facts to counter the endless facts about the success of wearing masks.

So you have the folks getting away with cutting a big hole in a mask around the mouth and nose area. Useless, but oh well. Or the guy wearing a lacrosse mask, which is meant to protect but thousands of holes so you can breath. So if you don't like them, don't think they help you, and don't like being told you have to wear on to go into a store. Here's what you do - get a .40 cent surgical mask. Cut a huge hole around the mouth and nose area. There, you just showed them! Or just put a lacrosse mask on and breath away and show them lefty bastards!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And some will at times "make believe" they are a lefty and a rightie another day. So who knows. Maybe that confused person would fit in perfectly with the far left antifa type?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    That may be, but I expect no better from those idiots. My fellow Rs are who I hear making it a “Government can’t tell me what to do, the virus isn’t real, masks do nothing” thing. And I’m not happy.
    That is EXACTLY what it is. My opinion on that is simple: it is neither the time nor the event for the right to be trying to show its nonexistent balls.

The left can take over downtown wherever. Destroy whatever. Rig elections. Try to steal seats in the Senate. And just generally shit all over this Nation hourly, day after day after day and what do some of these people on the right bitch about?

You can't make me wear my mask because it makes me a Dem Whatever. Wear a mask or don't. But if one has to make a political statement, try making it about something that matters.

24. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

That is EXACTLY what it is. My opinion on that is simple: it is neither the time nor the event for the right to be trying to show its nonexistent balls.

The left can take over downtown wherever. Destroy whatever. Rig elections. Try to steal seats in the Senate. And just generally shit all over this Nation hourly, day after day after day and what do some of these people on the right bitch about?

You can't make me wear my mask because it makes me a Dem Whatever. Wear a mask or don't. But if one has to make a political statement, try making it about something that matters.
    I agree with both Abbey and yourself. No need to make it a government mandatory action, just as there is no need to defend for doing the right thing, the smart thing.

I don't want the government saying what to wear, but strongly support businesses saying something like, "If you choose to not wear a mask, please choose another place to shop, work, do business with." Likewise, any business owner that feels that masks are for the weak, should feel free to put in a policy of, "No masks allowed, if you are cowering in fear of being infected, please choose another place to shop, work, and do business with." We should all get to choose where to shop, work, do business.

26. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post