Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anti-Homo People

This question is for people who are anti-homo only:

Do you have any gay friends???

I know many people who don't think homosexuality is right actually have a lot of gay friends. Take for example Ann Coulter.
    John Cloud (the TIME writer who did her cover story) is a friend of Ann's and is also gay. Matt Drudge, who claims he goes to "straight bars and gay bars" is also a good friend of Ann's.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, I have no queer friends just like I have no junkie friends. Having a queer friend and not saying anything about their vile lifestyle choice would be exactly the same as having a junkie friend and not saying anything about their addiction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    This question is for people who are anti-homo only:

Do you have any gay friends???

I know many people who don't think homosexuality is right actually have a lot of gay friends. Take for example Ann Coulter.
    John Cloud (the TIME writer who did her cover story) is a friend of Ann's and is also gay. Matt Drudge, who claims he goes to "straight bars and gay bars" is also a good friend of Ann's.
    My sister is a rug muncher. She is also a militant lesbian. It is she and the gay community as a whole that has caused me to disagree with them.

Here are my reasons;

1. Gays have the same rights as me, but they want special rights. I can't marry a guy and my sister can't marry a woman. That is equality, but they view it as discrimination.

2. Since my sister and I have the same biological parents, short of sexual organs, we share the same genetic material. For some odd reason, due to her sexual orientation, she seems to feel she is a minority but I am not. I say she is wrong.

3. Because I call her a rug muncher and disagree with her lifestyle she calls me a homophobe. An apparent attempt to shame me into silence. Yet she can call me a breeder and when I call her a heterophobe she says there is no such thing. Double standards? I say yes.

4. isn't the term homosexual all inclusive? Why are the men gay and the women lesbians? It's not like we have XX hetero's and XY hetero's. Any thoughts?
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    My sister is a rug muncher. She is also a militant lesbian. It is she and the gay community as a whole that has caused me to disagree with them.

Here are my reasons;

1. Gays have the same rights as me, but they want special rights. I can't marry a guy and my sister can't marry a woman. That is equality, but they view it as discrimination.

2. Since my sister and I have the same biological parents, short of sexual organs, we share the same genetic material. For some odd reason, due to her sexual orientation, she seems to feel she is a minority but I am not. I say she is wrong.

3. Because I call her a rug muncher and disagree with her lifestyle she calls me a homophobe. An apparent attempt to shame me into silence. Yet she can call me a breeder and when I call her a heterophobe she says there is no such thing. Double standards? I say yes.

4. isn't the term homosexual all inclusive? Why are the men gay and the women lesbians? It's not like we have XX hetero's and XY hetero's. Any thoughts?
    I think it's all fecal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here are my reasons;

Yeah...your sister sounds like a bitch and your just an asshole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    No, I have no queer friends just like I have no junkie friends. Having a queer friend and not saying anything about their vile lifestyle choice would be exactly the same as having a junkie friend and not saying anything about their addiction.
    My fault I should have put "all conservatives except OCA" in the question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have gay friends.....they all think civil unions are just fine....most have leagl arrangements which cover all the rights of each other same as marriage and in california all are covered by the insurance of their partner...so they are basically "married"....some even have the marriage certificate to prove it....photoshop is a cool thing....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My fault I should have put "all conservatives except OCA" in the question.
    Nice reply...............stupid fucking kid.

You know i'm right thats why the dumbass reply............get back to me when you get out of diapers and into training pants.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here are my reasons;

that is the issue I take with the gay community the most. that and them forcing their lifestyle on us.

i have gay relatives and have a couple of gay friends. They know exactly how i feel. I do not have a problem being their friend, Jesus was a friend to the worst type of sinners. If He can do it, I see no reason I cannot. He did not condemn them, he condemned their actions and told them the consequences thereof. When time comes to a close, then we shall be judged, until then, I view it as a responsibility to show as many people as possible the truth.

and believe me, i am no jesus freak, i am a most imperfect christian, but I still believe in Him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice reply...............stupid fucking kid.

You know i'm right thats why the dumbass reply............get back to me when you get out of diapers and into training pants.
    You seem to have a lot of anger and I don't know where it all comes from.

Not getting enough from the wife at night?
    Actually, I doubt that you even have a wife.

Your probably some fat fuck taking Zoloft to make it through the day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

their vile lifestyle choice
    Did you ever learn the difference between "fact" and "opinion" ??

Maybe you did, but like most crack-headed-conservatives you insist that your opinions should be taken as a fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you did, but like most crack-headed-conservatives you insist that your opinions should be taken as a fact.
    that is pretty funny....you insist that your opinions be taken as fact....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You seem to have a lot of anger and I don't know where it all comes from.

Not getting enough from the wife at night?
    Actually, I doubt that you even have a wife.

Your probably some fat fuck taking Zoloft to make it through the day.
    I'm angry at fucking kids like you who don't have hair one on their balls yet but think they know it all.

I turned down more pussy before 16 then you will have seen at 70.

Wife and 4 kids and if you ever mention them again sarcastically or not i'll find you.............try me. You are only 2.5 hrs from me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fact: it is vile for a man to fuck another man in the ass or to even just makeout with another man. The majority of the world regards that as a fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm angry at fucking kids like you who don't have hair one on their balls yet but think they know it all.

I turned down more pussy before 16 then you will have seen at 70.

Wife and 4 kids and if you ever mention them again sarcastically or not i'll find you.............try me. You are only 2.5 hrs from me.
    LMAO!!!!
    !!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you PM me with the name of the town/village/city that I live in then??? Right now OCA. Send it to me you stupid mother fucker. If I'm only 2.5 hours away from you...you should know general area I'm in. Send it to me.