Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Accuses Biden Of Taking Alleged Scripted Questions During Press Conference

Why in the world would he need a teleprompter for a news conference, town hall or other event where the answers are supposed to be direct? Are they scripted, or someone else answering on the fly? Either way, only adds more fuel to the mental fire, that Joe isn't mentally fit. If he can't handle direct questions, how in the hell will he handle phone calls with world leaders? Scripted? Someone else answering for him?

--

Trump Accuses Biden Of Taking Alleged Scripted Questions During Press Conference — ‘Just Like Crooked Hillary’

President Donald Trump accused former Vice President Joe Biden of fielding scripted questions during his Tuesday press conference in Wilmington, Delaware.

“Biden was asked questions at his so-called Press Conference yesterday where he read the answers from a teleprompter,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. “That means he was given the questions, just like Crooked Hillary. Never have seen this before!"

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/01/t...ooked-hillary/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Why in the world would he need a teleprompter for a news conference, town hall or other event where the answers are supposed to be direct? Are they scripted, or someone else answering on the fly? Either way, only adds more fuel to the mental fire, that Joe isn't mentally fit. If he can't handle direct questions, how in the hell will he handle phone calls with world leaders? Scripted? Someone else answering for him?

--

Trump Accuses Biden Of Taking Alleged Scripted Questions During Press Conference — ‘Just Like Crooked Hillary’

President Donald Trump accused former Vice President Joe Biden of fielding scripted questions during his Tuesday press conference in Wilmington, Delaware.

“Biden was asked questions at his so-called Press Conference yesterday where he read the answers from a teleprompter,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. “That means he was given the questions, just like Crooked Hillary. Never have seen this before!"

The ffing dog, the traitor obama did it for 8 years and got away with it. He was teleprompter king..
    Why not run it again with Biden- since the ignorant American public ate it up when the dog obama did it.
    So often, I with much aforethought and sadness, think we as a nation are going to deserve what we will get..
    Because we collectively sit back and let these scum pull this ffing shit with no consequences ever delivered....
    1960's started this downward shit parade and one day it will culminate in our demise.
    Reality takes no prisoners. But it loves to birth its many , many, many victims.
    And history repeats itself, over and over and over again. A sad and very tragic fact.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

--

I don't find it surprising at all. Biden is clearly not all there.

I don't see a reason for Trump to point it out like it's some great "A-HA!" moment. It makes him look petty. Just my initial reaction.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

I don't see a reason for Trump to point it out like it's some great "A-HA!" moment. It makes him look petty. Just my initial reaction.
    Let commercials do that. In person it’s just mean. Biden’s wife must really hate him.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 07-01-2020 at 02:26 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I agree and disagree.

I think things like that, and much of the actions the left took in the past 4 years, and repeatedly play ads and remind the American people of what they will get, and what they already did.

You know he has a decreasing mental capacity. I know that clearly. I believe others here see most of that. Many on the right, pundits and such, and other politicians, have pointed this out. Hell, reports came out that many democrats speak of this in private, off the record, and know this is why they are trying so hard to limit any chance of his screwups and gaffes until the election. They clearly would rather America doesn't see this play out in prime time.

I'm confident that there are folks in the middle, independents, and anyone that looks at things fairly and make educated decisions. Folks CAN be swayed if they see this shit. Some may not if the democrats and the MSM refuse to cover it at all. I think everyone in America needs to see this and know this before choosing.

A little petty about it? Perhaps. But necessary. I'd say a little nicer maybe, but simply not gonna happen from him. What he SHOULD do instead of hitting into "petty" territory, is what I said, have his team make appropriate ads for areas, and bombard them out there. Let the team say it a little "nicer". Maybe make a 3 minute ad closer to election, pointing out as much of his capacity shit as possible, play it until confident everyone is aware.

Honestly, at this point, even if the numbers and stories are only remotely correct, it's time to maybe start gambling, but in a better way, and take chances and go for the win.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Let commercials do that. I’m person it’s just mean. Biden’s wife must really hate him.
    Similar thoughts! You posted while I was typing away like a ranting lunatic, and basically summed it up properly.

Me? I would go hardcore and smash him. And then I would hit the dem party so effing hard in debates and other places pointing out their scumbaggery ways. Hopefully all virtual stuff, otherwise I may make believe I'm in the fighting octagon if I'm talking with CNN/MSNBC.

Think some haymakers and roundhouses and a couple teeth on the ground alongside a lot of blood - would that perhaps hurt my chances???

11. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I agree and disagree.

I think things like that, and much of the actions the left took in the past 4 years, and repeatedly play ads and remind the American people of what they will get, and what they already did.

You know he has a decreasing mental capacity. I know that clearly. I believe others here see most of that. Many on the right, pundits and such, and other politicians, have pointed this out. Hell, reports came out that many democrats speak of this in private, off the record, and know this is why they are trying so hard to limit any chance of his screwups and gaffes until the election. They clearly would rather America doesn't see this play out in prime time.

I'm confident that there are folks in the middle, independents, and anyone that looks at things fairly and make educated decisions. Folks CAN be swayed if they see this shit. Some may not if the democrats and the MSM refuse to cover it at all. I think everyone in America needs to see this and know this before choosing.

A little petty about it? Perhaps. But necessary. I'd say a little nicer maybe, but simply not gonna happen from him. What he SHOULD do instead of hitting into "petty" territory, is what I said, have his team make appropriate ads for areas, and bombard them out there. Let the team say it a little "nicer". Maybe make a 3 minute ad closer to election, pointing out as much of his capacity shit as possible, play it until confident everyone is aware.

Honestly, at this point, even if the numbers and stories are only remotely correct, it's time to maybe start gambling, but in a better way, and take chances and go for the win.
    I'm not just picking on Trump, but it was established a couple of decades ago I'm going to call it like I see it. Do I think Biden's diminishing mental capability should be pointed out? Yes. Of course I do.

When Trump has two cities in rebellion and under control of anarchists do I find it appropriate for him to comment on Biden's issues? No.

For one, I think harping on Biden's clear medical issue makes him a sympathetic character for those who can be swayed. Which, is a LOT of people. Trump, OTOH, is anything BUT a sympathetic character. Lest we forget, 08 and 12 were lost on personality, not substance.

Second, I want him to address REAL issues that affect and are going to affect the future of this nation. I have grandkids. One's a genius and I want the other to get to play Little League. The one in the middle is an airhead blonde None of that is possible if they are in Marxist indoctrination camps because no one would step the fuck up and squash this shit here and now. We also have a REAL pandemic -- a potentially fatal virus and no vaccine.

IMO, he has NO other issues before him I give two sh*ts about. I also firmly believe how he handles or does not handle this insurrection bullshit, to HIS constituents, will directly affect his reelection bid.

As Kathianne pointed out, let the commercials point out Biden's weaknesses WITHOUT making it appear (appearances being everything) personal.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Similar thoughts! You posted while I was typing away like a ranting lunatic, and basically summed it up properly.

Me? I would go hardcore and smash him. And then I would hit the dem party so effing hard in debates and other places pointing out their scumbaggery ways. Hopefully all virtual stuff, otherwise I may make believe I'm in the fighting octagon if I'm talking with CNN/MSNBC.

Think some haymakers and roundhouses and a couple teeth on the ground alongside a lot of blood - would that perhaps hurt my chances???
    Good idea. He needs to do EXACTLY THAT. To Seattle, Minneapolis, The House, China, THEN get around to whatever puppet these anarchists/revolutionaries are going to dictate to the Dems.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

When Trump has two cities in rebellion and under control of anarchists do I find it appropriate for him to comment on Biden's issues? No.

For one, I think harping on Biden's clear medical issue makes him a sympathetic character for those who can be swayed.
    Agree and disagree again.

You are 100% correct about cities, and how it should be fixed, even if it costs him, as it's simply the right thing to do. Right vs Wrong should be clear any day of the week. But at this point, we DO have to concern ourselves with the next possible 4-8 years, at least for the few remaining months. Why? Because although again I agree with you about avoiding some things that aren't necessary, while a clear and emergent situation exists. My issue with this, is that if he doesn't point certain things out, thanks to the Dems and the MSM, millions out there may not be aware of certain things. Some folks will turn on CNN in the morn and never flip the channel. Those folks will likely never know that Biden has been making mistake after mistake, and he's on his way down. Now I know that the overwhelming majority of viewers will not be affected in the slightest bit anyway. But there ARE many out there that DO see this as a tough decision, that they can maybe vote either way. There are always independents and folks in the middle that can be swayed. The black community, if you follow outside the leftist MSM, are finding out and understanding more and more about democrats, their promises that never pan out... needless to say, Trump appears to be far behind, and I DO believe that there are a lot of folks out there that can be swayed either direction. And a diminshed mental capacity, I can't think of much more that would be worse than that in changing a voters mind. My main and mostly only reason for things he should cover in the next few months, like it or not.

I don't have any sympathy for him at all. I don't think he's sick as in dying or shit like that. Just that he'd be better off enjoying the rest of his life, not skipping around the presidency under non-stop daily pressure for years. So with that said, I think Trump and team would be better served to point it out as such, that the man isn't the best man for the job, that it's past his time, that there are so many important things about to possibly change in America and maybe throughout the world. Someone is about to be faced with some truly trying and tough times ahead. Trump works like 24x7 if he can and is always amped up for more work, dedicated to working, whether on likes him or not.

Suffice to say, I think both are quite important to get out there. But it needs to be stated differently, in my opinion anyway.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Biden isn't such a sympathetic character when he gets in folks' faces calling them "lying dog-faced pony soldiers" or "Jack".
    And let's not forget the auto plant confrontation.

18. Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Agree and disagree again.

You are 100% correct about cities, and how it should be fixed, even if it costs him, as it's simply the right thing to do. Right vs Wrong should be clear any day of the week. But at this point, we DO have to concern ourselves with the next possible 4-8 years, at least for the few remaining months. Why? Because although again I agree with you about avoiding some things that aren't necessary, while a clear and emergent situation exists. My issue with this, is that if he doesn't point certain things out, thanks to the Dems and the MSM, millions out there may not be aware of certain things. Some folks will turn on CNN in the morn and never flip the channel. Those folks will likely never know that Biden has been making mistake after mistake, and he's on his way down. Now I know that the overwhelming majority of viewers will not be affected in the slightest bit anyway. But there ARE many out there that DO see this as a tough decision, that they can maybe vote either way. There are always independents and folks in the middle that can be swayed. The black community, if you follow outside the leftist MSM, are finding out and understanding more and more about democrats, their promises that never pan out... needless to say, Trump appears to be far behind, and I DO believe that there are a lot of folks out there that can be swayed either direction. And a diminshed mental capacity, I can't think of much more that would be worse than that in changing a voters mind. My main and mostly only reason for things he should cover in the next few months, like it or not.

I don't have any sympathy for him at all. I don't think he's sick as in dying or shit like that. Just that he'd be better off enjoying the rest of his life, not skipping around the presidency under non-stop daily pressure for years. So with that said, I think Trump and team would be better served to point it out as such, that the man isn't the best man for the job, that it's past his time, that there are so many important things about to possibly change in America and maybe throughout the world. Someone is about to be faced with some truly trying and tough times ahead. Trump works like 24x7 if he can and is always amped up for more work, dedicated to working, whether on likes him or not.

Suffice to say, I think both are quite important to get out there. But it needs to be stated differently, in my opinion anyway.
    This is what I mean by sympathy:

"Retard" is one of my favorites. Walking out to the beach at 2AM from the bar and falling off the boardwalk onto a patch of cactus and you are a REE-tard, I don't care who you are. And that's exactly what I called Rusty when he did it

I've just always used it. All Privates are ree-tards by default. In my circles it was no big deal.

BUT ... if I was to call someone with MS a retard? Bully. Mean. Asshole. Klingon. That's picking on someone for something they cannot help and have no control over. Instant crowd sympathy and you're the heel. The left will have every special little group that claims it's "special" on his ass.

When an anonymous voice on the tube/radio/PC, with CC , can point it out? More importantly, keep me out? I'm going with that.

Trump does not have to make this personal and IMO should not. I'm sure he will, but I think he should just stick to putting out the facts about Biden. And even though it is obvious, Biden's brain going is not a medical, proven fact.