Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default NYC Mayor De Blasio Defends Ban on Religious Gatherings...

So you going to church, no meaning there according to the thoughts of this idiot. The meaning behind the protests is a "profound meaning". Way to once again step on folks religious rights. And he's also stalking Jewish folks in Brooklyn/Queens.

---

NYC Mayor De Blasio Defends Ban on Religious Gatherings, Says Black Lives Matter Protests OK Because of ‘Profound Meaning’

Christians and Jews are being openly persecuted against in the United States while Black Lives Matter militants are given special treatment.

There is zero equality under the law.

This is pure Marxism.

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on Wednesday defended his decision to ban religious gatherings while allowing Black Lives Matter militants and Antifa domestic terrorists to raise hell in the streets.

“The protests were an entirely different reality, a national phenomenon, that was not something that the government could just say ‘go away’ — it’s something that came from the grassroots… [they] obviously had profound meaning…” said De Blasio.

“It’s really apples and oranges,” he added.

Got that? Only one group of approved people have 1st Amendment rights in de Blasio’s New York.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...meaning-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

That's okay. The Judge didn't agree with DeBlasio, and in fact pointed out his hypocrisy as a reason for shooting down the religious gathering crap.

By the way, how well did it work for Cuomo to just say "go away" to the virus? He should have just taken his loss and kept his mouth shut instead of proving he's even stupider than he already has proven himself to be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default NYC Mayor De Blasio Defends Ban on Religious Gatherings...

I am thinking there will be lawsuits over Di Blassio and Cuomo’s egregious over reaching abuses of power, and rightly so.

The Health Departments of New York City and the various counties of New York State should determine what opens and what doesn’t, not politicians who think of themselves as the Second Coming
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 07-05-2020 at 09:05 AM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I hope that people are waking up to realize that Operation COVID is a program of Global Eugenics. TPTB want to change society and mass murder as many of us as possible. Operation COVID is our American Holodomor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Besides the glaring anti-religious hypocrisy, if restaurants can safely distance customers, why can’t churches safely distance worshippers?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default That Stupid Idiot they call a mayor in NYC is going to be sued BIG TIME.

He DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to take away Any American Citizen's 1st Amendment Right. The Mayor is Not In Congress.

THE FIRST AMENDMENT: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
    or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Last edited by icansayit; 07-05-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: