Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Congressional Black Caucus Introduces Next Steps For Racial Equality

I got a couple ideas about racial equality:

One, get rid of the Congressional Black Caucus. WTF is THAT? Where's the White one?

Two, black representation in Congress should be equal more or less to it's percentage of the US population. Whoops. There goes the Congressional Black Caucus plus some.

Three, ANY Congressperson, House or Senate, or the President regardless who the President at the time is won't ever get another vote from me. I WILL be watching to see which Republicans cave on this.

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 2:40 PM PT — Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Congressional Black Caucus has been pushing for more racial equality reforms. On Wednesday, the caucus announced their next steps towards racial justice in the wake of George Floyd’s death.
    The caucus supported HR 40, which would create a committee of 13 people to examine the modern-day effects of slavery. The committee would also recommend reparation programs.
    This came after the House passed the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act just last week.

“Systemic racism, however, has been a cancer on the skin and the fabric of this nation that has not been remedied, it has only deepened,” stated Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas). “HR 40, the commission to study and develop reparation proposals, is the answer to the original sin.”
    The caucus also mentioned backing other proposals, such as assistance for black businesses and black health care.
    https://www.oann.com/congressional-b...cial-equality/
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Gunny....Don't cut them down too fast...

We all know. Listening to any member of the Congressional Black Caucus needs to exist because otherwise...Not one member would have a grasp on the English Language, the Constitution, or any reading level about the "DICK AND JANE" levels.

Don't listen to me. Just listen to ANY MEMBER SPEAK on the floor of the House and draw your own conclusions. When we make fun of them sounding STUPID or LITERALLY IGNORANT. That's not a Joke. For Instance...Maxipad Waters...
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    One, get rid of the Congressional Black Caucus. WTF is THAT? Where's the White one?
    when say it you playing on their game according to their rules.

People must be selected only by their brain)) no according to skin, religions or length of the penis.))

Tell me, please, why in USA rassism law using only against for white? It's looks amazing for foreigners like me
    Last edited by Kir; 07-05-2020 at 12:44 PM.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Congressional Black Caucus= "maggots"... not a better word to describe such ffing vermin, imho.
    Being paid with our tax dollars to be racists and certified assholes/ prejudiced bastards...-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

10. Thanks Black Diamond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes icansayit, Black Diamond liked this post