Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ghislaine Maxwell

Oh boy, so where in the world does this one go? Should be a fun ride, or so I hope so!

Word is, she plans on yapping and working with the FBI. So I would imagine that names will be named. And if she was actively helping Epstein "groom" girls and help fly them around the world, and to his "orgy island", and be with so many of the clientele - she will know a lot.

So, first question is whether or not she is suicidal. Of course wanting to talk to help herself doesn't sound like someone wanting to die and take info to the grave with them. But will she maybe have an accidental suicide? You know, like tripping and falling into a noose? Spontaneously combusting? Maybe she eats some cyanide she finds under her prison bed?

And if she talks, and her information is believable, or provable... Lots of names that may be sweating a tad, praying to the heavens that she does trip.

Prince Andrew is the most talked about, as one of the girls outright accused him of having sex with her, and he of course denies it.

And in addition, just the tip of the iceberg, to give you and idea of the importance of names:

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
    fmr. Maine Sen. George Mitchell
    “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister and other world leaders,” as well as noted lawyer Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh boy, so where in the world does this one go? Should be a fun ride, or so I hope so!

Word is, she plans on yapping and working with the FBI. So I would imagine that names will be named. And if she was actively helping Epstein "groom" girls and help fly them around the world, and to his "orgy island", and be with so many of the clientele - she will know a lot.

So, first question is whether or not she is suicidal. Of course wanting to talk to help herself doesn't sound like someone wanting to die and take info to the grave with them. But will she maybe have an accidental suicide? You know, like tripping and falling into a noose? Spontaneously combusting? Maybe she eats some cyanide she finds under her prison bed?

And if she talks, and her information is believable, or provable... Lots of names that may be sweating a tad, praying to the heavens that she does trip.

Prince Andrew is the most talked about, as one of the girls outright accused him of having sex with her, and he of course denies it.

And in addition, just the tip of the iceberg, to give you and idea of the importance of names:

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
    fmr. Maine Sen. George Mitchell
    “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister and other world leaders,” as well as noted lawyer Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor

Coronavirus-19 is rather handy these days, and rather easily caught. Write-off autopsy. Hey, it was the virus. Another Clinton crony bites the dust.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Coronavirus-19 is rather handy these days, and rather easily caught. Write-off autopsy. Hey, it was the virus. Another Clinton crony bites the dust.
    Had not thought of that. Being in a prison environment likely does raise chances, but I understand that like Epstein, she is being held securely by herself, and will be the same when she reaches federal prison lockup in Manhattan.

This article points out that many people may be afraid of what she has to say. I can assure them, they had BETTER worry, or hope something does happen to her. Because if she stays alive, and has the goods which I more than believe to be the case.... She's like a wounded animal looking to escape. She's looking at basically the rest of her life in prison. 35 year possible sentence, and at her age, she likely wouldn't walk out. And reports all state that she is cooperating and going to name names to the FBI. So some folks like Prince Andrew are likely shitting their pants and having professionals proactively come up with shit to cover his ass. But who knows what she knows, what she may have. And she's used to living a lavish and pampered lifestyle, so she's going to want out. I don't see her shutting up and taking one for the team.

Scandal wise, this is monstrous, as there are already huge names involved. Apparently she has already stated there are higher than them too. So this has the potential to take down some truly powerful people. And we KNOW that politicians are involved. And these are sex crimes dealing with underage girls. So with the amount of information I THINK they can garner from her - how will they treat the rich and famous, and the politically connected? Will it be like a typical investigation where names are named, investigations happen, a few people you never heard of go to jail for life, and mysteriously no big names go to jail? Information on them is "lacking" or it kind of just disappears on some? When dealing with politicians, seems like they are almost above the law. Seems like maybe 5 crooked bastards out of 100 get charged and sentenced for something.

Here's a little reading on the latest. And I'm far from the only one that thinks she may fall out the first floor window and fall 18 stories to her death.

'SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH' Epstein victims’ lawyer warns Ghislaine Maxwell may kill herself or ‘be silenced’ to stop her spilling secrets on pals

A LAWYER for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein believes Ghislaine Maxwell will also die in prison because she “knows too much.”

Epstein's alleged pimp was arrested by the FBI on Thursday on six charges of sex trafficking and perjury.

Following her arrest, Spencer Kuvin - who represents several of the late-paedo's victims in Florida - said the Brit, 58, may take her own life behind bars but also added that powerful people may try and silence her.

He told the Daily Mail: “It may be that she can’t handle the fear of what’s going to happen to her and takes matters into her own hands or there will be people who are very afraid of what she has to say."

The socialite, who is the daughter of disgraced media mogul Robert Maxwell, faces up to 35 years in prison if she is found guilty of the charges, it has been reported.

And Kuvin believes if she is jailed, Ghislaine will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

He said: “I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive. I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me.

Rest - https://www.the-sun.com/news/1084647...ll-die-prison/

'She knows too much': Epstein's victims' lawyer says Ghislaine Maxwell may kill herself or 'be silenced' to stop her spilling secrets on her high profile friends - as she spends her first nights in New Hampshire county jail

• Ghislaine Maxwell is in the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire
    • She will likely stay there all weekend until she is transferred to New York City
    • Maxwell faces 35 years behind bars if convicted of the charges she is facing
    • Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell ‘knows too much’
    • He said she might 'take matters into her own hands' or that someone else may want to 'silence her' to stop her from spilling information
    • The 58-year-old has a staggering network of high profile friends
    • Among them is Prince Andrew, who has said he will speak to investigators

As Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell spends her first days behind bars, a lawyer for their alleged victims who predicted the pervert financier would die in jail says she will likely suffer the same fate.

Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell ‘knows too much’ and that powerful people may want to silence her even as she is locked up.

‘It may be that she can’t handle the fear of what’s going to happen to her and takes matters into her own hands or there will be people who are very afraid of what she has to say,’ Kuvin predicted.

Maxwell has an astonishing international network of friends and acquaintances, some of whom have no doubt helped her lay low since Epstein's suicide.

Kuvin said people laughed at him when he predicted that Epstein would die in prison — but his gut is telling him the same thing about Maxwell.

But one of her former confidantes has insisted Prince Andrew at least has nothing to fear, as she would never offer information about his links to the shamed millionaire.

Laura Goldman, a New York stockbroker who has known Maxwell for several years, told the Telegraph: 'The only way she can walk is if she gives someone up, but that definitely won’t be Andrew.

'She is so appreciative that when she first came to New York, the Duke helped to launch her into high society. She always talks about what a true friend he is. She doesn’t see any reason to speak about him to the authorities.'

Maxwell, 58, was arrested on Thursday on federal charges relating to her allegedly enticing underage girls for Epstein to abuse.

She won the trust of girls as young as 14 and brought them to a ‘trap’ she and Epstein set — and in some cases took part in sex acts, the federal indictment states.

Maxwell, who dated Epstein for at least three years in the 1990s, is spending the weekend in the relative comfort of Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire, before being transferred to New York where she will be housed in a tough-as-nails federal lock-up as she awaits trial.

The Merrimack lock-up houses both men and women from the area around the New Hampshire capital, Concord. Jail superintendent Ross Cunningham refused to reveal details of Maxwell’s day-to-day life inside when contacted by DailyMail.com. ‘It’s a security matter,’ he said.

He said the jail, which was built in 2005, is holding Maxwell under contract to the US Marshals Service.

Kuvin made his prediction after British socialite Maxwell was arrested at Tuckedaway, a mountaintop mansion in rural Bradford, New Hampshire, that she had anonymously bought for $1.07 million in December.

She had hidden her identity by using an LLC and rarely if ever left the isolated house with its stunning views of Mount Sunapee. No-one in town knew she was living at the four-bed, four-bath property set on 156 acres.

William Sweeney, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York Field Office said she had ‘slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire, continuing to live a life of privilege while her victims lived with the trauma inflicted on them years ago.’

Maxwell has not yet entered a plea but in depositions has strongly protested her innocence.

Florida-based Kuvin represents several women who claim Epstein sexually assaulted and raped them when they were teens.

He told DailyMail.com: ‘I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive. I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me.

‘I think she knows way too much information — I just have this gut feeling.

Epstein, 66, was found hanged in his prison cell last August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, sparking a raft of conspiracy theories.

Among the powerful people who knew him and had visited him at his hoes in New York, New Mexico, Florida, London and the US Virgin Islands, were Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Britain’s Prince Andrew, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Baruk and celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...axwell-is.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Had not thought of that. Being in a prison environment likely does raise chances, but I understand that like Epstein, she is being held securely by herself, and will be the same when she reaches federal prison lockup in Manhattan.

This article points out that many people may be afraid of what she has to say. I can assure them, they had BETTER worry, or hope something does happen to her. Because if she stays alive, and has the goods which I more than believe to be the case.... She's like a wounded animal looking to escape. She's looking at basically the rest of her life in prison. 35 year possible sentence, and at her age, she likely wouldn't walk out. And reports all state that she is cooperating and going to name names to the FBI. So some folks like Prince Andrew are likely shitting their pants and having professionals proactively come up with shit to cover his ass. But who knows what she knows, what she may have. And she's used to living a lavish and pampered lifestyle, so she's going to want out. I don't see her shutting up and taking one for the team.

Scandal wise, this is monstrous, as there are already huge names involved. Apparently she has already stated there are higher than them too. So this has the potential to take down some truly powerful people. And we KNOW that politicians are involved. And these are sex crimes dealing with underage girls. So with the amount of information I THINK they can garner from her - how will they treat the rich and famous, and the politically connected? Will it be like a typical investigation where names are named, investigations happen, a few people you never heard of go to jail for life, and mysteriously no big names go to jail? Information on them is "lacking" or it kind of just disappears on some? When dealing with politicians, seems like they are almost above the law. Seems like maybe 5 crooked bastards out of 100 get charged and sentenced for something.

Here's a little reading on the latest. And I'm far from the only one that thinks she may fall out the first floor window and fall 18 stories to her death.

'SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH' Epstein victims’ lawyer warns Ghislaine Maxwell may kill herself or ‘be silenced’ to stop her spilling secrets on pals

A LAWYER for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein believes Ghislaine Maxwell will also die in prison because she “knows too much.”

Epstein's alleged pimp was arrested by the FBI on Thursday on six charges of sex trafficking and perjury.

Following her arrest, Spencer Kuvin - who represents several of the late-paedo's victims in Florida - said the Brit, 58, may take her own life behind bars but also added that powerful people may try and silence her.

He told the Daily Mail: “It may be that she can’t handle the fear of what’s going to happen to her and takes matters into her own hands or there will be people who are very afraid of what she has to say."

The socialite, who is the daughter of disgraced media mogul Robert Maxwell, faces up to 35 years in prison if she is found guilty of the charges, it has been reported.

And Kuvin believes if she is jailed, Ghislaine will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

He said: “I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive. I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me.

Rest - https://www.the-sun.com/news/1084647...ll-die-prison/

'She knows too much': Epstein's victims' lawyer says Ghislaine Maxwell may kill herself or 'be silenced' to stop her spilling secrets on her high profile friends - as she spends her first nights in New Hampshire county jail

• Ghislaine Maxwell is in the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire
    • She will likely stay there all weekend until she is transferred to New York City
    • Maxwell faces 35 years behind bars if convicted of the charges she is facing
    • Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell ‘knows too much’
    • He said she might 'take matters into her own hands' or that someone else may want to 'silence her' to stop her from spilling information
    • The 58-year-old has a staggering network of high profile friends
    • Among them is Prince Andrew, who has said he will speak to investigators

As Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell spends her first days behind bars, a lawyer for their alleged victims who predicted the pervert financier would die in jail says she will likely suffer the same fate.

Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell ‘knows too much’ and that powerful people may want to silence her even as she is locked up.

‘It may be that she can’t handle the fear of what’s going to happen to her and takes matters into her own hands or there will be people who are very afraid of what she has to say,’ Kuvin predicted.

Maxwell has an astonishing international network of friends and acquaintances, some of whom have no doubt helped her lay low since Epstein's suicide.

Kuvin said people laughed at him when he predicted that Epstein would die in prison — but his gut is telling him the same thing about Maxwell.

But one of her former confidantes has insisted Prince Andrew at least has nothing to fear, as she would never offer information about his links to the shamed millionaire.

Laura Goldman, a New York stockbroker who has known Maxwell for several years, told the Telegraph: 'The only way she can walk is if she gives someone up, but that definitely won’t be Andrew.

'She is so appreciative that when she first came to New York, the Duke helped to launch her into high society. She always talks about what a true friend he is. She doesn’t see any reason to speak about him to the authorities.'

Maxwell, 58, was arrested on Thursday on federal charges relating to her allegedly enticing underage girls for Epstein to abuse.

She won the trust of girls as young as 14 and brought them to a ‘trap’ she and Epstein set — and in some cases took part in sex acts, the federal indictment states.

Maxwell, who dated Epstein for at least three years in the 1990s, is spending the weekend in the relative comfort of Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire, before being transferred to New York where she will be housed in a tough-as-nails federal lock-up as she awaits trial.

The Merrimack lock-up houses both men and women from the area around the New Hampshire capital, Concord. Jail superintendent Ross Cunningham refused to reveal details of Maxwell’s day-to-day life inside when contacted by DailyMail.com. ‘It’s a security matter,’ he said.

He said the jail, which was built in 2005, is holding Maxwell under contract to the US Marshals Service.

Kuvin made his prediction after British socialite Maxwell was arrested at Tuckedaway, a mountaintop mansion in rural Bradford, New Hampshire, that she had anonymously bought for $1.07 million in December.

She had hidden her identity by using an LLC and rarely if ever left the isolated house with its stunning views of Mount Sunapee. No-one in town knew she was living at the four-bed, four-bath property set on 156 acres.

William Sweeney, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York Field Office said she had ‘slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire, continuing to live a life of privilege while her victims lived with the trauma inflicted on them years ago.’

Maxwell has not yet entered a plea but in depositions has strongly protested her innocence.

Florida-based Kuvin represents several women who claim Epstein sexually assaulted and raped them when they were teens.

He told DailyMail.com: ‘I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive. I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me.

‘I think she knows way too much information — I just have this gut feeling.

Epstein, 66, was found hanged in his prison cell last August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, sparking a raft of conspiracy theories.

Among the powerful people who knew him and had visited him at his hoes in New York, New Mexico, Florida, London and the US Virgin Islands, were Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Britain’s Prince Andrew, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Baruk and celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...axwell-is.html
    Prepping the reader so if she was to somehow take her own life, the shock of the news is already dampened.

On thing about you, Jimbob, you are an eternal optimist FAR AND ABOVE anything in MY "La-La Land". There's not going to be a scandal. I doubt the MSM will register even shock. This is the left. It's approving of its minions taking over cities, murder, rape vandalism. Bill Clinton wasn't held accountable for his immoral behavior when he was President.

Whitewater just fizzled out. Hitlery committed perjury, disclosed classified information and improperly stored it. The list goes on. They still voted for her. Investigations into the Clinton Foundation that allegedly began 2-ish years ago? Not a peep.

If your name is Clinton, you're above the law. The right will just get the usual, "you're making a big deal about nothing", complete with Pete running interference threads on the board that never actually address anything they have done.

Leftist elites in this country are rarely, if ever held accountable for their crimes. But I'm with you all the way hoping they live a long, healthy life in our worst prison.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Prepping the reader so if she was to somehow take her own life, the shock of the news is already dampened.

On thing about you, Jimbob, you are an eternal optimist FAR AND ABOVE anything in MY "La-La Land". There's not going to be a scandal. I doubt the MSM will register even shock. This is the left. It's approving of its minions taking over cities, murder, rape vandalism. Bill Clinton wasn't held accountable for his immoral behavior when he was President.

Whitewater just fizzled out. Hitlery committed perjury, disclosed classified information and improperly stored it. The list goes on. They still voted for her. Investigations into the Clinton Foundation that allegedly began 2-ish years ago? Not a peep.

If your name is Clinton, you're above the law. The right will just get the usual, "you're making a big deal about nothing", complete with Pete running interference threads on the board that never actually address anything they have done.

Leftist elites in this country are rarely, if ever held accountable for their crimes. But I'm with you all the way hoping they live a long, healthy life in our worst prison.
    Clintons and Kennedys..

9. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Below are just a few of the important names that may be a little nervous right now. Perhaps just business acquaintances, met at parties or flew on the "Lolita Express" and then maybe even further to Orgy Island.

All told, people in his "black book" made up for 91 pages of potential nervous folks! Cities and their phone numbers included. I would imagine, since this was originally exposed a few years back, that they have all changed their numbers by now. And the others are dead or in jail! - https://www.scribd.com/doc/257106594/JEs-LBB

Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton
    Britain’s Prince Andrew
    former Prime Minister Tony Blair
    convicted sex assailant and comedian Bill Cosby
    former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and John Kerry
    media titan Rupert Murdoch
    movie director Woody Allen
    Chris Tucker
    David Koch
    Sarah, Duchess of York
    Elon Musk
    Kevin Spacey
    Lloyd C. Blankfein
    Michael Bloomberg
    Mick Jagger
    Naomi Campbell
    Roger Waters
    Bob Weinstein
    Michael Jackson
    Senator Ted Kennedy

11. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

there are a lot of names in that book. as jaded as i am I find it hard to believe that all of them were pedos or into teen girls.

just looking quickly a the Bs of the list, the stand outs for me there are Jimmy and Jane Buffet, Richard Branson, David Blaine and Mike bloomberg.

While i think Bloomberg is a Creep and Branson seems kinda out there I'd need more evidence than their names on Epstien's phone list before i toss them ...or anyone... under the bus.

unless they've been on the plane over 5-10 times and been to pedo island.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-07-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

13. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    there are a lot of names in that book. as jaded as i am I find it hard to believe that all of them were pedos or into teen girls.

just looking quickly a the Bs of the list, the stand outs for me there are Jimmy and Jane Buffet, Richard Branson, David Blaine and Mike bloomberg.

While i think Bloomberg is a Creep and Branson seems kinda out there I'd need more evidence than their names on Epstien's phone list before i toss them ...or anyone... under the bus.

unless they've been on the plane over 5-10 times and been to pedo island.
    No doubt, no way all the folks in the black book are guilty of something, especially a sex crime. But it's a starting point of sorts, and who the hell wants to be associated with that guy? Some were prior to any crimes, some likely never had a clue, some are probably business contacts solely & no doubt some that visited into this pyscho's crazy world of underage girls.

How in the WORLD do these guys seem to find women, women that are willing to get involved in their sick fantasies and desires, and help them commit crimes and/or help them get girls, get even underage girls. It's not that a woman can't be evil, or that a woman can't be sexual, but doing so in partner with someone like this, and from places around the nation and world. The 2 of them together, along with so many powerful contacts, likely thought they were "untouchable" or could just disappear anywhere.

And now he fell asleep and hung himself, and she is now under suicide watch too.

15. Thanks Gunny, revelarts, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

No doubt, no way all the folks in the black book are guilty of something, especially a sex crime. But it's a starting point of sorts, and who the hell wants to be associated with that guy? Some were prior to any crimes, some likely never had a clue, some are probably business contacts solely & no doubt some that visited into this pyscho's crazy world of underage girls.

How in the WORLD do these guys seem to find women, women that are willing to get involved in their sick fantasies and desires, and help them commit crimes and/or help them get girls, get even underage girls. It's not that a woman can't be evil, or that a woman can't be sexual, but doing so in partner with someone like this, and from places around the nation and world. The 2 of them together, along with so many powerful contacts, likely thought they were "untouchable" or could just disappear anywhere.

And now he fell asleep and hung himself, and she is now under suicide watch too.
    People of conscience have trouble fathoming the minds of sociopaths. Nothing is off limits between them and getting what they want.

17. Thanks revelarts, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

19. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Unfortunately the ways things seem to work today, she may be suicidal, whether she is or not.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

21. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Unfortunately the ways things seem to work today, she may be suicidal, whether she is or not.
    Beat me to it Yep. I wonder what the actual death rate is for people who know anyone named Clinton vs anyone that doesn't.

23. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

another on bites the dust
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

25. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Before the guy above
    - Jean-Luc Brunel, the former model scout who's been accused of trafficking underage girls to Jeffrey #Epstein, "found dead" in his prison cell in France.
    The former boss of a French model agency accused of rape and questioned on suspicion of supplying underage girls to the late American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found hanged in prison.
    The body of Jean-Luc Brunel, 75, was found on Saturday morning in his cell. The French prosecutors’ office confirmed the report and said an inquiry had been opened into the cause of death.
    Brunel was arrested in December 2020 at Charles de Gaulle airport before boarding a plane for Dakar.
    He was under investigation on allegations of the alleged rape of minors and sexual harassment. Investigators had also questioned Brunel on suspicion of the human trafficking of underage girls for sexual exploitation. He was being held on remand in La Santé prison in Paris.
    Several top models had come forward to accuse him of sexual assault and rape and French police had reportedly interviewed hundreds of potential witnesses. Brunel had denied any wrongdoing....

Several top models had come forward to accuse him of sexual assault and rape and French police had reportedly interviewed hundreds of potential witnesses. Brunel had denied any wrongdoing....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...box=1645278974

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thysia...ions-his-death

"Suicide"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And the list of names that the government and authorities recovered, whether that be in writing, logs or via witnesses interviewed - where are they? Who is protecting the release? Hmmmm.

28. Likes revelarts liked this post