Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Celebrating white supremacy

And it was far from just a handful of turds out there. Quite a few black broadcasters and famous black people took the same stance. That the 4th of July, Independence Day, celebrating America's freedom and continued freedom - is a white supremacy holiday. That article is at the bottom. Surprised that Joy Reid is in the mix too?

But the first one - I'm shocked was started by none other than the man who made $43+ million dollars in one job alone in America. All the opportunities in the world handed to him for playing football. But now he is oppressed. So he posts a video for the 4th of July - absolutely shredding America. This will be nice for those out there screaming today that "America was never great".

Here's what he posted:

Nike Spokesman Colin Kaepernick’s Independence Day Message: “We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy”

Nike Spokesman Colin Kaepernick crapped all over America again this Independence Day.

On the Fourth of July in 2019, millionaire African-American Nike brand ambassador and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick posted a pre-Civil War quote by Frederick Douglass, accompanied by a graphic video, that attacks the United States as the worst nation in the history of the world.

The one-minute long video contains images of slavery, the KKK, lynchings and police abuse of African-Americans with a voice-over reading from Douglass’ 1852 speech on slavery and the Fourth of July.

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.” – Frederick Douglass

This year Colin Kaepernick doubled down on his hatred for America.

Colin Kaepernick went a step further this year calling Independence Day a “celebration of white supremacy.”

Kaepernick: Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...premacy-video/

MSNBC Host Labels 4th of July “Independence for White Men” – Compares Trump Voters to “Colonizing Slave Owners”

This is the modern day left — America hating, whitey hating bigots.

On Sunday morning Tiffany Cross filled in for Joy Reid on MSNBC.

During her monologue Cross labeled the 4th of July “Independence Day for white men” and compared Trump voters to “colonizing slave owners.”

Tiffany Cross: And so here we are celebrating the birth of a nation, independence for white men at a site described by one native American activists as “a symbol of white supremacy.” Trump choosing Mount Rushmore for a 4th of July campaign stop is just like when he chose Tulsa, the site of the 1921 massacre against black Americans, for his Juneteenth weekend rally. It’s that cool, tired and familiar jab to black, brown and indigenous people that makes the shrinking MAGA voter feel as big as a 60-foot face of a colonizing slave owner.”
    These people really do hate their country.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-slave-owners/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

They're free to have whatever point of view they wish, although it's the point of view of a slave to stay enslaved despite the fact that you're free. So let them say and do as they wish and leave the freedom to those of us who'll do something with it. I'm actually beginning to enjoy this enslavement attitude, and somehow I'll figure out a way to make money from it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And this is another result of tearing down so many historical monuments, coupled obviously with Kaepernick's posted video.

Now some idiots returned the favor and tore down a statue of Frederick Douglass, the very man in Kap's video. This is just as stupid, as it ends up with another piece of history destroyed. But this is going to be what happens. I hope this is the last of any tit for tat BS.

--

Statue Of Black Abolitionist Frederick Douglass Torn Down, Dragged To Nearby River

• A Frederick Douglass statue in Rochester, New York was torn down Sunday night, The Democrat and Chronicle reported.
    • “It’s really sad because here in Rochester the statue of Frederick Douglass has always been a face of good,” said Carvin Eison, who helped erect several statues of Douglass around Rochester.
    • The vandalism occurred on the anniversary of Douglass’ 1852 speech that criticized the celebration of Independence Day in a country where slavery remained legal.

A statue of black abolitionist and freed slave Frederick Douglass was ripped off its concrete base and dragged away in a Rochester, New York park Sunday night.

The statue was discovered damaged 50 feet from its base and along a nearby river, The Democrat and Chronicle reported. It was not immediately clear who was responsible for the vandalism and the perpetrators didn’t leave graffiti on the statue or in the park, according to Rochester police.

“It’s really sad because here in Rochester the statue of Frederick Douglass has always been a face of good,” said Carvin Eison, who helped erect Douglass statues around Rochester, according to The Democrat and Chronicle.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/06/s...glass-toppled/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well the other side is finally pushing back.

7. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I would spit on that ungrateful asshole.-
    Don't ever think that I wouldnt do so , because if you think that I would not - then you damn sure do not know me.....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And it was far from just a handful of turds out there. Quite a few black broadcasters and famous black people took the same stance. That the 4th of July, Independence Day, celebrating America's freedom and continued freedom - is a white supremacy holiday. That article is at the bottom. Surprised that Joy Reid is in the mix too?

But the first one - I'm shocked was started by none other than the man who made $43+ million dollars in one job alone in America. All the opportunities in the world handed to him for playing football. But now he is oppressed. So he posts a video for the 4th of July - absolutely shredding America. This will be nice for those out there screaming today that "America was never great".

Here's what he posted:

Nike Spokesman Colin Kaepernick’s Independence Day Message: “We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy”

Nike Spokesman Colin Kaepernick crapped all over America again this Independence Day.

On the Fourth of July in 2019, millionaire African-American Nike brand ambassador and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick posted a pre-Civil War quote by Frederick Douglass, accompanied by a graphic video, that attacks the United States as the worst nation in the history of the world.

The one-minute long video contains images of slavery, the KKK, lynchings and police abuse of African-Americans with a voice-over reading from Douglass’ 1852 speech on slavery and the Fourth of July.

What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.” – Frederick Douglass

This year Colin Kaepernick doubled down on his hatred for America.

Colin Kaepernick went a step further this year calling Independence Day a “celebration of white supremacy.”

Kaepernick: Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...premacy-video/

MSNBC Host Labels 4th of July “Independence for White Men” – Compares Trump Voters to “Colonizing Slave Owners”

This is the modern day left — America hating, whitey hating bigots.

On Sunday morning Tiffany Cross filled in for Joy Reid on MSNBC.

During her monologue Cross labeled the 4th of July “Independence Day for white men” and compared Trump voters to “colonizing slave owners.”

These people really do hate their country.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-slave-owners/
    My neighborhood must not have got the memo

Blacks, Hispanics, whites, couple of Arabs and Indians -- they were ALL out seeing who had crossed the country line and got the coolest fireworks. My neighbors must not pay attention to the MSM. Nobody got shot, No protests, riots nor anything else. Everybody had a big block party basically, each their own driveway.

People like Kaepernick are making money off divisiveness, not fixing anything. Hope he and his ilk choke on their tofu sandwiches
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

11. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Celebrating white supremacy

What does Neil Kapernik make ? (yes, Even a non sports guy like me knows that’s not his name, but it seems to fit him). It’s in the millions, isn’t it? I didn’t know that being a slave paid so well, otherwise I would have majored in it in college.

You know where this is headed, don’t you? First, the Left has their sights on Columbus Day, eventually it will be July 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 07-06-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

13. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post