Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Lefties reserve tickets to Trump New Hampshire rally to make venue look empty

Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...nue-look-empty

Cheating is innate for lefties.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Abbey Marie, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Trump & co are aware...this one will be outside with an overabundance of people..anything (liberal) empty will be filled...

4. Likes Evmetro, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I am waiting anxiously to see....

How the Liberals get all of the DEAD voters to attend as well.

Outta be a real HOOT!

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Evmetro, Gunny, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Seems like the schools are doing more and more indoctrinating crap. Same with colleges of course. And the dems gear much of their messages towards the youth, and not just for potential future votes and such, but folks arranging things like this and getting the younger folks "active" in politics.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Seems like the schools are doing more and more indoctrinating crap. Same with colleges of course. And the dems gear much of their messages towards the youth, and not just for potential future votes and such, but folks arranging things like this and getting the younger folks "active" in politics.
    Now perhaps people will understand what has me so upset about the 1619 project. More would be if they could see how young teachers are so excited to infuse it into their lesson plans for the coming year.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

9. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Now perhaps people will understand what has me so upset about the 1619 project. More would be if they could see how young teachers are so excited to infuse it into their lesson plans for the coming year.
    There aren't enough people who understand the 1619 problem yet, so it will become an even bigger problem. There are lots of smart patriots and conservatives who are still ignorant about 1619, so we need to get the word out and sound the alarms.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It isn't about not understanding. Indoctrinating our children hardly began with the 1619 Project. Fact is, we're all indoctrinated. They're rewriting history. Destroying Confederate monuments that seems to include any historical statue handy at the time is rewriting history.

It matters to us more not simply because we were taught a certain version of it, but some of us have gone to the lengths to actually research it, and from many different points of view where the basic facts stand out against opinions.

There is also the fact we "are" history. The left constantly talks about historical events, painted with THEIR brush, that sure as Hell didn't happen in MY life the way they are retold. We sit and watch "historians" who weren't born yet teaching even younger people crap we KNOW is just crap because we were there.

Now, of course you and I and some others think we should just be able to call "BS" and it stops. That is why they have to not only rewrite but, but destroy it as well. The facts don't support their versions of events.

IMO, Andrew Jackson was one of the strongest and best Presidents we had. Ask anyone off the street now and "he owned slaves and killed indians". Sure, he also averted a Civil War with the South, brought voting as we know it to the common man instead of just NE/Washington elites, founded the Democratic Party (which was conservative then). Not to mention he kicked the Brits' asses at New Orleans a month after the Treaty of Ghent was signed

"Their history" focuses solely on the positives and negatives they wish their audience to believe.

The only way to stop any of this is to burn them and their ideals to the ground. Literally. When enough people are signed up to do just that, I'm all ears.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

My grandaughter (21 yo) is getting her teaching degree from UofA. Already indoctrinated I'm afraid. B bball 9... we've started to have discussions about MAGA that don't go well ... the usual that America has never been great. Then I have to tell her my success story to have a starting place, I have to tell stories that show America great again. She asked that I not wear my MAGA mask when I'm with her. I agreed as long as she doesnt wear any of her political b.s. masks.

She wants to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender .... it's a fantasy childrens show about that tackles important poltical topics that are relevant today like imperialism, corruption in government, class struggles, propaganda, environmental issues, genocide. I want her to warch a movie with me to offset some of the things in this movie. Any ideas for a movie about American Exceptionalism? Or should we watch Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Any other ideas? Uncle Tom?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    My grandaughter (21 yo) is getting her teaching degree from UofA. Already indoctrinated I'm afraid. B bball 9... we've started to have discussions about MAGA that don't go well ... the usual that America has never been great. Then I have to tell her my success story to have a starting place, I have to tell stories that show America great again. She asked that I not wear my MAGA mask when I'm with her. I agreed as long as she doesnt wear any of her political b.s. masks.

She wants to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender .... it's a fantasy childrens show about that tackles important poltical topics that are relevant today like imperialism, corruption in government, class struggles, propaganda, environmental issues, genocide. I want her to warch a movie with me to offset some of the things in this movie. Any ideas for a movie about American Exceptionalism? Or should we watch Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Any other ideas? Uncle Tom?
    It's hard to change what they believe since they were kids-that is when indoctrination begins and is added to as they go through school. Now there should be some chance given the background your own kids have had with both you and their father.

You might take a look at this trend on twitter, about people that have walked away from the Democrat Party, reasons are given in their stories: https://twitter.com/hashtag/walkaway?lang=en

Most are in your granddaughter's age group.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

15. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default There's a great Black and White movie that tells a good story.

It's hard to change what they believe since they were kids-that is when indoctrination begins and is added to as they go through school. Now there should be some chance given the background your own kids have had with both you and their father.

You might take a look at this trend on twitter, about people that have walked away from the Democrat Party, reasons are given in their stories: https://twitter.com/hashtag/walkaway?lang=en

Most are in your granddaughter's age group.
    Jimmy Stewart in "It's a wonderful Life". A Christmas favorite...about respect and living in Reality. I suspect it won't work, but there's no harm in trying.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

I was thinking some of the older war movies, but Hollywood has a way of infusing leftist politics into everything. I’ll keep thinking.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

19. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Another favorite of mine from when I was only a Teenager.

Every American should see this today.

21. Likes SassyLady liked this post