Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ‘It’s ‘Racism and White Supremacy to Say All Black People Need to Be Democrat’

Some say Kanye is nuts. A Trump supporting red MAGA hat wearer, that even black people shunned him for his support of Trump. Don't believe the majority.

Kanye gets more than massive crowds and attention wherever he goes. Sells out every single show entirely. Claims of him being broke... comes out with his own sneaker line called "Yeezy's" and sells them for like 300-700 dollars and they are sold out and hard to get. He sets record sales and streaming sales. Comes out with Kanye this or Yeezy that with his endorsement. Becomes quite a religious man a few years back. Then starts touring America having his own congregations and music, and they are HUGE events. He's still mythical to many, and especially so with the youth of today. - and after so many stories just a few years ago, as in 2-4 years ago, of him being broke - and his net worth at this very moment is $3.2 billion dollars.

So I mention this because the next thing is the media eating it up that he finally put down his red hat and no longer supports Trump. Messages go out that he is running for president. He's also been attacking Biden's message out there, and pointing out to the black community that it's racist for anyone to think they MUST vote for either side. That they have choices like everyone else. And trust me, he's been getting that message around.

Now the important part, the inside word if you will. Did he really drop his hat and support for Trump? Is he serious to suddenly want to run for president?

Some are saying his goal is solely to get his followers and more, as much of the black community, and many youth of today who like him both black and white. The black folks lean highly and in massive numbers for democrats. He wants the voters that may want to vote for Biden to vote him instead. His goal is not to think he can win, but rather that all the folks willing to vote for him, would be a vote taken away from Biden.

He is all over the map and a little touched in the head at times. So who the hell knows for sure where he's at up in that weird skull of his.

---

Kanye West: ‘It’s ‘Racism and White Supremacy to Say All Black People Need to Be Democrat’

Grammy-winning rapper and fashion mogul Kanye West ripped Joe Biden and declared that the Democratic Party has controlled black Americans to the point that “this white man can tell a black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”

“That is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control to say that all Black people need to be Democrat and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats,” Kanye West said in a lengthy interview with Forbes magazine. “And Democrats used to tell me, the same Democrats have threatened me…. The reason why this is the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump my music career would be over.”

“I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party,” West said. The Grammy-winner tore into former Vice President turned presidential candidate Joe Biden (D) over his declaration in May that black Americans “ain’t black” if they chose to support President Donald Trump in the November election.

“And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black,” West said.

The “Jesus Walks” crooner also explained why he tweeted over the weekend that he is “running for president of the United States,” saying he was serious as well as dedicated to winning: “Like anything I’ve ever done in my life, I’m doing to win.”

The rapper added he’s running for president in 2020 under a new banner — the Birthday Party — with guidance from Elon Musk and an as yet unknown vice presidential candidate he’s already chosen.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...o-be-democrat/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

The Birthday Party?? Just what we need, more political nonsense. How can we take him seriously?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    The Birthday Party?? Just what we need, more political nonsense. How can we take him seriously?
    Take him with a grain of salt. I've never liked him. However, I agree with his statement in this article.

ANY man telling you "you ain't black if you don't vote Democrat" IS in fact racist, and trying to control a race. I would have preferred a black Dem said it because it would have taken the "white man" (Biden) out of the equation altogether.

We've seen for years what Kanye is saying. Blacks are under as much pressure for black activists/Dems to vote for who they dictate or get ostracized the same as a white saying anything against the very same black activists/dems. They're driving everyone's train and n one is stopping them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Take him with a grain of salt. I've never liked him. However, I agree with his statement in this article.

ANY man telling you "you ain't black if you don't vote Democrat" IS in fact racist, and trying to control a race. I would have preferred a black Dem said it because it would have taken the "white man" (Biden) out of the equation altogether.

We've seen for years what Kanye is saying. Blacks are under as much pressure for black activists/Dems to vote for who they dictate or get ostracized the same as a white saying anything against the very same black activists/dems. They're driving everyone's train and n one is stopping them.
    I do agree with a lot of what he said, but when you wrap it in nonsense like “The Birthday Party” no one pays attention to the content.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Honestly, he can't be taken seriously. He's got issues he hasn't resolved as of yet, as in mental issues. All cool and all, as it's where he gets his non-stop creativity from, but he has no control over it, so he has outbursts a lot, and can't even talk for longer than 5 minutes without touching upon 232 different subjects. He's great for music and artistry and some other things, but in no way suited for any position in politics, IMO. He also has zero shot.

But he does have a lot of followers that I guarantee you he could turn many into voters for himself. Or, alternatively, his pull and word out there along with others, will surely have others think about what he says, and what he says about voting Democrat.

Enough to do any damage at all? Perhaps a little. But other than that, no chance in hell of anything else. Maybe he could move and I know a place that may hire him as community organizer, and then he could be president in just a few years.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Honestly, he can't be taken seriously. He's got issues he hasn't resolved as of yet, as in mental issues. All cool and all, as it's where he gets his non-stop creativity from, but he has no control over it, so he has outbursts a lot, and can't even talk for longer than 5 minutes without touching upon 232 different subjects. He's great for music and artistry and some other things, but in no way suited for any position in politics, IMO. He also has zero shot.

But he does have a lot of followers that I guarantee you he could turn many into voters for himself. Or, alternatively, his pull and word out there along with others, will surely have others think about what he says, and what he says about voting Democrat.

Enough to do any damage at all? Perhaps a little. But other than that, no chance in hell of anything else. Maybe he could move and I know a place that may hire him as community organizer, and then he could be president in just a few years.
    DON'T take him seriously. Never said to. I agree with the portion of his statement I highlighted above.

Why would I take seriously a fruit loop that claimed GWB was out there "killing us" when Hurricane Katrina hit?

Here's a tip for you "inland" folk: Don't live BELOW sea level on a coast hurricanes LOVE to nail annually
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post